Bloody arrest of UVA student...

I'll keep waiting for more evidence, however at this point, it looks like excessive force. As far as racially motivated...I think these guys don't care about color, they seem to like their authority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. They would have reacted the same way no matter who it was they were dealing with.

Fighting with the Police is a bad idea no matter what your "color" is, Chris.

And once again from personal experience...having to tackle someone is not something your average cop WANTS to do...it's what they end up HAVING to do if someone resists. Answer their questions. If they arrest you on something totally bogus...get in the cruiser...go to jail...ask for a lawyer and sue them.

I'll keep waiting for more evidence, however at this point, it looks like excessive force. As far as racially motivated...I think these guys don't care about color, they seem to like their authority.

I agree. They would have reacted the same way no matter who it was they were dealing with.

Thats what white people like to tell themselves

They were like, "oh, black guy, let's go slam him to the ground for no reason." Lol.
Thats what a lot of the cowards with badges do. You must be white not to know that.

Sorry, but most of the instances like this I've read have to do with the "arrestee" fighting in some form. It doesn't matter if you are black, white or purple, if you fight with the police, they are going to put you down on the ground and handcuff you. Cooperate, answer their questions in a calm manner, and don't try to pull away or fight, and you don't have to worry about it.
Of course you believe the cops. You're white and racist. Gotta keep those Black guys under control even though he was walking away.

Alcohol control agents had said that they planned to keep a close eye on the bar on St. Patrick's Day because it was Irish, the statement said.

Dumbass!

This is a different link than your OP.

And its still the truth fuck face.

Well, perhaps you should have included that in your original post, huh? Instead you chose a story that was very sketchy in details.

Or maybe you could've researched it before flat out lying about it and looking stupid

Thats what white people like to tell themselves

No, I've seen this happen to white people, Hispanic people, etc. If you fight with the police in any way, you are going to end up on the ground. End of story.

If you don't want that to happen, then you remain calm and behave like an adult.

Alcohol control agents had said that they planned to keep a close eye on the bar on St. Patrick's Day because it was Irish, the statement said.

Dumbass!

Well, perhaps you should have included that in your original post, huh? Instead you chose a story that was very sketchy in details.

Or maybe you could've researched it before flat out lying about it and looking stupid

Well, I didn't lie. I asked you why you thought the police were summoned. Nowhere in your original post did it say they were NOT summoned.

Dumbass!

Did you want to apologize to me now, Closed? I notice that you ignored my post citing one of Mr. Johnson's friends stating that he did indeed try to "pull away" from the ABC officer.

Dumbass!

BTW, you are making yourself look stupid, getting all angry about a simple question. :cuckoo: Is this how you would behave towards the police too? No wonder they would push you to the ground. :lol:

Dumbass!

Well, I didn't lie. I asked you why you thought the police were summoned. Nowhere in your original post did it say they were NOT summoned.
You also said the police were summoned. They werent which is a flat out lie.

Has anyone asked the bouncer if they guy was being a jackass?

To get slammed by cops...you typically did something to earn it.

No, I ASKED why he thought the police were summoned because it did not say in the OP that they were not summoned.

Dumbass!

Did you want to apologize to me now, Closed? I notice that you ignored my post citing one of Mr. Johnson's friends stating that he did indeed try to "pull away" from the ABC officer.

Of course he won't. He's a rude bastard. That's why the police would shove him to the ground. Who wouldn't want to kick his arse? :D

No, I ASKED why he thought the police were summoned because it did not say in the OP that they were not summoned.
Thats not what you asked. You prefixed your question with "Well". That makes your question a statement of fact.

Well, why do you think the police were summoned?

You do know...cops patrol bars heavily during drinking events like St Pattys?

And if you resist arrest...you'll get taken down?

This UVA idiot was drinking underage...and refused to let cops ruin his party time so he tried to resist.

And got...a small cut on the forehead. Kids fall on their bicycles and get worse than that.

Forum List

Back