Bloody arrest of UVA student...

And its still the truth fuck face.

Well, perhaps you should have included that in your original post, huh? Instead you chose a story that was very sketchy in details.

Or maybe you could've researched it before flat out lying about it and looking stupid

Well, I didn't lie. I asked you why you thought the police were summoned. Nowhere in your original post did it say they were NOT summoned.
You also said the police were summoned. They werent which is a flat out lie.

You do know...cops patrol bars heavily during drinking events like St Pattys?

And if you resist arrest...you'll get taken down?

This UVA idiot was drinking underage...and refused to let cops ruin his party time so he tried to resist.

And got...a small cut on the forehead. Kids fall on their bicycles and get worse than that.
What does that have to do with her lie or were you trying to deflect?

I remember when I was a teen, and I was at a party. The cops were called, and a white guy was told to leave, and he refused, saying he had permission to be there. Well, things escalated from there with him swearing at the police and telling them he was going to kick their asses. They threw him to the ground and started hitting him with their flashlights. That was a WHITE guy . . .

Well, perhaps you should have included that in your original post, huh? Instead you chose a story that was very sketchy in details.

Or maybe you could've researched it before flat out lying about it and looking stupid

Well, I didn't lie. I asked you why you thought the police were summoned. Nowhere in your original post did it say they were NOT summoned.

This UVA idiot was drinking underage...and refused to let cops ruin his party time so he tried to resist.

And got...a small cut on the forehead. Kids fall on their bicycles and get worse than that.

Well, for one thing, I didn't lie. I simply asked a question. :lol:

I remember when I was a teen, and I was at a party. The cops were called, and a white guy was told to leave, and he refused, saying he had permission to be there. Well, things escalated from there with him swearing at the police and telling them he was going to kick their asses. They threw him to the ground and started hitting him with their flashlights. That was a WHITE guy . . .
There must have been no Black guys handy.

If only you were smart enough to convince me you werent lying.
lol.gif

“How did this happen?”

The official answer was that agents of the Virginia Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) had seen the 20-year-old University of Virginia student being denied entry to the Trinity Irish Pub in Charlottesville.

But that does not explain why the ABC agents chose Johnson in particular.

He surely was not the only person to be turned away from an Irish bar at the edge of a college campus on St. Patrick’s Day.

Yet, he seems to have been the only one who was arrested.

Johnson had never been in trouble with the law and was understandably surprised to find himself suddenly grabbed by the ABC agents who asked him about a fake ID. He told them he did not have one and reflexively asked them to let go of his arm.

The ABC agents responded by slamming him to the sidewalk like he was a gunman after a shootout, causing a head wound that would require 10 stitches to close.

Johnson repeatedly declared himself to be a legitimate college student.

Bloodied UVa Student Martese Johnson Is Left to Ask How Did This Happen - The Daily Beast

Well, why do you think the police were summoned?

Here's the post. No lies. Just a simple question, and then of course the black people FREAK out. Lol. Wonder why the police would take you to the ground? If this is the way you behave in real life, there is no wondering why. :cuckoo:

lol.gif

I don't have to convince YOU of anything. I just posted the post that contains my question which was "Well, why do you think the police were summoned?"

“How did this happen?”

The official answer was that agents of the Virginia Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) had seen the 20-year-old University of Virginia student being denied entry to the Trinity Irish Pub in Charlottesville.

But that does not explain why the ABC agents chose Johnson in particular.

He surely was not the only person to be turned away from an Irish bar at the edge of a college campus on St. Patrick’s Day.

Yet, he seems to have been the only one who was arrested.

Johnson had never been in trouble with the law and was understandably surprised to find himself suddenly grabbed by the ABC agents who asked him about a fake ID. He told them he did not have one and reflexively asked them to let go of his arm.

The ABC agents responded by slamming him to the sidewalk like he was a gunman after a shootout, causing a head wound that would require 10 stitches to close.

Johnson repeatedly declared himself to be a legitimate college student.

Bloodied UVa Student Martese Johnson Is Left to Ask How Did This Happen - The Daily Beast

Well, why do you think the police were summoned?

Here's the post. No lies. Just a simple question, and then of course the black people FREAK out. Lol. Wonder why the police would take you to the ground? If this is the way you behave in real life, there is no wondering why. :cuckoo:
Your simple question implied the police were called. Thats a lie.

lol.gif

I don't have to convince YOU of anything. I just posted the post that contains my question which was "Well, why do you think the police were summoned?"
Youre trying mighty hard to convince me after claiming you dont have to convince me.
lol.gif

There must have been no Black guys handy.

No, it was because he was drunk and belligerent, wouldn't cooperate with them or answer their questions and was trying to pull away and was aggressive.

lol.gif

Youre trying mighty hard to convince me after claiming you dont have to convince me.
lol.gif

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm simply setting the record straight so that others can see how dishonest you are. And with your attitude, it's no wonder the police would throw you to the ground. You're a jerk. :D

Has anyone asked the bouncer if they guy was being a jackass?

To get slammed by cops...you typically did something to earn it.
The bouncer said he was polite.

Actually, I believe it was the bar's manager who made that comment not a "bouncer". I don't think the ABC police stopped Mr. Johnson because he had created a problem with the door staff...it appears he was detained because the ABC police may have thought he had been denied entry because he was using a fake ID. At that point they're probably smelling alcohol on his breath and even if Mr. Johnson's ID is valid, he's got a problem because he's a minor and they suspect that he's been drinking.

lol.gif

lol.gif

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm simply setting the record straight so that others can see how dishonest you are. And with your attitude, it's no wonder the police would throw you to the ground. You're a jerk. :D
Sure you arent.
lol.gif

lol.gif

lol.gif

Sure you arent.
lol.gif

Whatever . . . believe whatever you want. I don't really care. As long as others can see what a dishonest troll you and your friends are, that's all that really matters. :D

Has anyone asked the bouncer if they guy was being a jackass?

To get slammed by cops...you typically did something to earn it.
The bouncer said he was polite.

Actually, I believe it was the bar's manager who made that comment not a "bouncer". I don't think the ABC police stopped Mr. Johnson because he had created a problem with the door staff...it appears he was detained because the ABC police may have thought he had been denied entry because he was using a fake ID. At that point they're probably smelling alcohol on his breath and even if Mr. Johnson's ID is valid, he's got a problem because he's a minor and they suspect that he's been drinking.
The bars manager must have been also doing bouncer duties then.

"Mr. Badke immediately responded that he could not accept it. Mr. Johnson, probably realizing the reason for the error, stated that he had moved. At this point, Mr. Badke and Mr. Johnson had a brief conversation because Mr. Badke is from the south side of Chicago, where Mr. Johnson indicated he was from. In Mr. Badke's opinion, Mr. Johnson did not appear to be intoxicated in the least. Despite the conversation, which was cordial and respectful, Mr. Badke reiterated that he could not permit him to enter. He handed Mr. Johnson his ID back and Mr. Johnson began walking in a north westerly direction up University Avenue. A few moments later, Mr. Badke heard a commotion, turned, and saw Mr. Johnson on the ground about 30 feet further up on University Avenue with ABC agents detaining him."

Milkweed isn't going to say diddly to a cop in real life, Chris! He's strictly an internet tough guy. Get him out of his mom's basement and he's a pussycat.

lol.gif

lol.gif

Sure you arent.
lol.gif

Whatever . . . believe whatever you want. I don't really care. As long as others can see what a dishonest troll you and your friends are, that's all that really matters. :D
You care. Thats why you did you best to convince me that your statement of fact was an innocent question. You failed.
lol.gif

On busy nights it's hardly unusual for a manager to be observing the checking of ID's at the front door. Especially if the ABC police are standing right there. Mr. Backe denied Johnson entry to the bar for some reason despite what appears to be a cordial conversation. That's what the ABC police would have noted and that's probably why they stopped Johnson when he walked away from the bar.

Forum List

Back