Bloody Holiday weekend in Dem controlled cities

More guns, more murdered Americans, then more guns and still more murders and deaths to guns.

27 years of experience shows you are wrong....

Over 27 years, from 1993 to the year 2015, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019 (in 2020 that number is 21.52 million)...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

This means that access to guns does not create gun crime........

Why do our democrat party controlled cities have gun crime problems?

What changed in 2015?

The democrat party did 3 things...

1) they began a war on the police that forced officers to stop pro active police work, allowing criminals to run wild.

2) they began to release the most violent and dangerous gun offenders over and over again, not matter how many times they had been arrested for gun crimes

3) they used their brown shirts, blm/antifa to burn, loot and murder for 7 months in primarily black neighborhoods while the democrat party mayors ordered the police to stand down and not stop them......in order to hurt Trump during the election.

Americans trying to defend their homes with guns end up dead much more often than those who have no guns

The gungoon sacrifices his wife and his children's lives to save $50 in his wallet.

We need to have the discussion now!

But make no mistake, spamming and rage won't do!

And you were saying?

But it should be because gun violence in Toronto has skyrocketed since the start of this year.

As of Feb. 27, shootings were up 47.7% compared to this time last year, the number of people injured is up 70.6%, the number of people fatally shot is up by 33.3% and the total number of people injured and killed by gunfire is up 57.7%.

27 years of experience shows you are wrong....

Over 27 years, from 1993 to the year 2015, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019 (in 2020 that number is 21.52 million)...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

This means that access to guns does not create gun crime........

Why do our democrat party controlled cities have gun crime problems?

What changed in 2015?

The democrat party did 3 things...

1) they began a war on the police that forced officers to stop pro active police work, allowing criminals to run wild.

2) they began to release the most violent and dangerous gun offenders over and over again, not matter how many times they had been arrested for gun crimes

3) they used their brown shirts, blm/antifa to burn, loot and murder for 7 months in primarily black neighborhoods while the democrat party mayors ordered the police to stand down and not stop them......in order to hurt Trump during the election.

246 mass shootings in US so far in 2022. On track to break 500!

A murder in my town would be a once-in-a-lifetime event.

God bless the rural redneck podunk Midwest towns!

We rarely have any murders here either, and this part of the country is bristling with guns. When they do happen, it usually involved drugs or a domestic incidence. Most of the murders take place in the urban areas like Milwaukee or Madison.

Americans trying to defend their homes with guns end up dead much more often than those who have no guns

The gungoon sacrifices his wife and his children's lives to save $50 in his wallet.

We need to have the discussion now!

But make no mistake, spamming and rage won't do!

Sorry, bro. I can't have a discussion with someone who makes outlandish claims without evidence to back them up.

"Americans trying to defend their homes with guns end up dead much more often than those who have no guns"?

You're nuts.

We rarely have any murders here either, and this part of the country is bristling with guns. When they do happen, it usually involved drugs or a domestic incidence. Most of the murders take place in the urban areas like Milwaukee or Madison.
Yep. Everyone I've asked since I moved to South Dakota agrees, it is to be assumed that literally everyone is armed.

Robert Heinlein said, via Lazarus Long (if I'm not mistaken),

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”​

246 mass shootings in US so far in 2022. On track to break 500!

No, that number is a lie.......which shows why we can't trust anti-gun fanatics...

the actual number of mass public shootings since Jan. 1 is 6.......

2nd Post on this topic. And still, after decades, you true believers still won't address one of the big reasons you see this type of violence.

100% of the shootings are by somebody that pulled a trigger on a firearm. That is the reason.

In Chicago with the strictest gun control laws in the nation almost anybody that has a gun has already committed a crime.

And, dipstick....you now have to explain this....

This brings me to my favorite part.

The gun-grabbers will argue: Guns are shipped into these cities from places without tough gun control laws!

Okay, then shouldn’t these places where all the guns supposedly originate from be even more violent?

FACT: Gun control is a total failure at stopping gun crime.
FACT: Gun control encourages violent crime and criminals.
Nolte: If Gun Control Worked, Democrat-Run Cities Wouldn't Be War Zones
I'm not a gun grabber Captain Kirk. I own them. A good portion of the flow of guns into these cities comes from states with lax gun regulations. End of story.
Not all of them. But enough. Gun control does NOT encourage crime and criminals. All you have to do is look at any European (west), Australia, or NZ. Their gun
violence doesn't even sniff our numbers.

And why would violence be prevalent in these largely white sources of guns? That would be a harm to the economic model.
I mean, I know what you think and don't need you to type it. But it's called preying on the weak and less fortunate

Last edited:
dem policies create death, poverty which opens the doors to gangs and crime
Except this shooting took place in a largely white suburb of Chicago. 25 miles from downtown.
Average median income is 150K. Crime isn't a big factor.

I'm not a gun grabber Captain Kirk. I own them. A good portion of the flow of guns into these cities comes from states with lax gun regulations. End of story.
Not all of them. But enough. Gun control does NOT encourage crime and criminals. All you have to do is look at any European (west), Australia, or NZ. Their gun
violence doesn't even sniff our numbers.

And why would violence be prevalent in these largely white sources of guns? That would be a harm to the economic model.
I mean, I know what you think and don't need you to type it. But it's called preying on the weak and less fortunate

No....you don't get to dismiss the fact that when you gun grabbers try to blame the gun crime and murder in democrat party controlled cities, you can't show that they are less dangerous than the states you say the guns are coming from....

That doesn't make any sense.

Australian, New Zealand criminals have guns.....and in Europe, they prefer fully automatic military rifles for their criminal gangs....

And gun grabbers own guns....they don't want their intended victims to have guns....that's why blm and antifa, the democrat party brownshirts, burned, looted and murdered in black neighborhoods in democrat party controlled cities.....they have extreme gun control, so those black citizens don't have access to guns...

Except this shooting took place in a largely white suburb of Chicago. 25 miles from downtown.

Moron...after they knocked down Cabrini Green and the other public housing towers, they spread the families of the gangs out to the suburbs.....while the majority still live in the city, more and more they are pushing out of the city.....

Moron...after they knocked down Cabrini Green and the other public housing towers, they spread the families of the gangs out to the suburbs.....while the majority still live in the city, more and more they are pushing out of the city.....
Never been there have you? :)
Well, the Census Bureau doesn't back you up on this.
And the shooter shot from a rooftop. That doesn't sound like a gang banger to me.

No....you don't get to dismiss the fact that when you gun grabbers try to blame the gun crime and murder in democrat party controlled cities, you can't show that they are less dangerous than the states you say the guns are coming from....

That doesn't make any sense.

Australian, New Zealand criminals have guns.....and in Europe, they prefer fully automatic military rifles for their criminal gangs....

And gun grabbers own guns....they don't want their intended victims to have guns....that's why blm and antifa, the democrat party brownshirts, burned, looted and murdered in black neighborhoods in democrat party controlled cities.....they have extreme gun control, so those black citizens don't have access to guns...
Again, please state the % of violent, gun crime in these countries compared to ours. It's a question you never answer...because you already know what the answer is.
And your silly-assed conspiracy theories aside, this wasn't a gang banger.

not sure what race has to do with anything i said…geez typical dem

Forum List

Back