Bloomberg destroyed in dem debate !

Bloomberg not only sucking up all the supposed talent in the party of INFANTICIDE but also sucking the life out of the party!

• One more thing about Bloomberg: He isn’t merely trying to buy the Democratic nomination; he’s also starving the Democratic Party into submission. The Intercept notes that Bloomberg is hiring so many Democratic political staff people, with guaranteed salaries through November whether he gets the nomination or not:

Bloomberg’s spending is having a shockingly disruptive effect on Democratic politics throughout the country: He is hiring armies of staffers and canvassers in nearly every state in the country at eye-popping salaries, poaching talent from other campaigns and progressive organizations that are now struggling to fill jobs. In just three months, the Bloomberg campaign has hired thousands of people to staff more than 125 offices around the country. . .

Progressive groups, local campaigns, and presidential operations are either losing staff to the Bloomberg campaign, or are struggling to hire people because the former mayor has picked so many political operatives and canvassers up. . .

One unanswered questions is whether Bloomberg will release these staff people to “volunteer” for other campaigns if he fails to win the nomination, or holds them to their positions to work on a Bloomberg-directed independent expenditure effort on behalf of the eventual nominee or down-ballot candidates. (All of which will raise a lot of election law pitfalls for everyone concerned, but one thing at a time. . .)

Call them Bloomberg’s Mercenaries.

Idle exit question: I wonder if Bloomberg has invested in popcorn futures?

(Excerpt) Read more at powerlineblog.com ...

------------

It seems highly possible that Mighty Midget Mike could become an INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE and run as a third party if denied the DeathRAT nomination. Can you imagine the strength of his candidacy IF he joined up with George Soros and all his long established organizations....The advertising campaign alone could actually completely smother ALL legitimate newspaper and TV ad time effectively shutting out Trumps reported blitz of advertising IF AND WHEN the DEATHRATS FINALLY decide on a candidate..... so much speculation here that only playing this out through the END GAME will bring an answer!
A fool and his money...
Yes. But just how much of $60 BILLION (remember he IS the 9th richest man IN THE WORLD ) does one 78 year old guy need?....I think Mike is so infatuated with the idea that he can beat Trump that he could actually go through, at least $50 BILLION, just to see if he can do it....No one has ever seen a mental disorder of this magnitude before, and there are NO LAWS currently planned to do anything about buying the presidency....Mikey could effectively ruin the economy of the world just to accomplish this feat.... you do notice how many DemonRAT medical experts have been on display stating that Trump is crazy....but not a whisper about the mental stability of MONEY MIDGET. Perhaps AFTER A DEMONRAT candidate is actually picked, which at this points looks like The Bern is the flavor through November.
Yes BUT, the government has MORE MONEY than he does, and if the deep state doesn't want him to win... HE WON'T.

Not to mention, that the American people are going to see this clown for what he is, and for what he's doing. If he wants to spend a massive chunk of his wealth on a whim, so be it. He still isn't going to win.
It is difficult to see how someone could make this statement in light of the "clowns" who have, indeed, been elected, especially since 1980.

Bloomberg not only sucking up all the supposed talent in the party of INFANTICIDE but also sucking the life out of the party!

• One more thing about Bloomberg: He isn’t merely trying to buy the Democratic nomination; he’s also starving the Democratic Party into submission. The Intercept notes that Bloomberg is hiring so many Democratic political staff people, with guaranteed salaries through November whether he gets the nomination or not:

Bloomberg’s spending is having a shockingly disruptive effect on Democratic politics throughout the country: He is hiring armies of staffers and canvassers in nearly every state in the country at eye-popping salaries, poaching talent from other campaigns and progressive organizations that are now struggling to fill jobs. In just three months, the Bloomberg campaign has hired thousands of people to staff more than 125 offices around the country. . .

Progressive groups, local campaigns, and presidential operations are either losing staff to the Bloomberg campaign, or are struggling to hire people because the former mayor has picked so many political operatives and canvassers up. . .

One unanswered questions is whether Bloomberg will release these staff people to “volunteer” for other campaigns if he fails to win the nomination, or holds them to their positions to work on a Bloomberg-directed independent expenditure effort on behalf of the eventual nominee or down-ballot candidates. (All of which will raise a lot of election law pitfalls for everyone concerned, but one thing at a time. . .)

Call them Bloomberg’s Mercenaries.

Idle exit question: I wonder if Bloomberg has invested in popcorn futures?

(Excerpt) Read more at powerlineblog.com ...

------------

It seems highly possible that Mighty Midget Mike could become an INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE and run as a third party if denied the DeathRAT nomination. Can you imagine the strength of his candidacy IF he joined up with George Soros and all his long established organizations....The advertising campaign alone could actually completely smother ALL legitimate newspaper and TV ad time effectively shutting out Trumps reported blitz of advertising IF AND WHEN the DEATHRATS FINALLY decide on a candidate..... so much speculation here that only playing this out through the END GAME will bring an answer!
A fool and his money...
Yes. But just how much of $60 BILLION (remember he IS the 9th richest man IN THE WORLD ) does one 78 year old guy need?....I think Mike is so infatuated with the idea that he can beat Trump that he could actually go through, at least $50 BILLION, just to see if he can do it....No one has ever seen a mental disorder of this magnitude before, and there are NO LAWS currently planned to do anything about buying the presidency....Mikey could effectively ruin the economy of the world just to accomplish this feat.... you do notice how many DemonRAT medical experts have been on display stating that Trump is crazy....but not a whisper about the mental stability of MONEY MIDGET. Perhaps AFTER A DEMONRAT candidate is actually picked, which at this points looks like The Bern is the flavor through November.

You obviously know less about economics than Crazy Bernie!

They DESTROYED mini mike tonight. He stood there looking like a little puppy that just got caught pissing on the carpet. He had NO defense, even though they did give him a little STOOL TO STAND ON... poor little sawed off LOSER.

Trump would rip him a new orifice.
FB_IMG_1581967853644.jpg

My one observation from all of his speeches and debates that whoever stands to Bernie's own right should be issued safety gear from getting poked when he is constantly using his finger to pop those thought balloons that he must see in his head! I felt sorry for Joe Biden last night and wondered how he maintained the discipline not to flinch every time Bernie raised that hand and poked the air! Never mind, Joe probably thought he was in another state all night long.

If he were to slip and fall and injure his right arm in any way, he would have to withdraw from the race because he could not utter a word!

and destroyed is a kind way to described how he fared in his 1st debate appearance ! in the end his oponents effectively painted an insensitive racist,sexist asshole ... normally this would be the end of any candidate ...but not every candidate has nearly 60 billion to buy the dnc and the election.
AND NOT EVERY CANDIDATE HAS PUTIN AND CHINA AT THEIR BECKON CALL, NOT TO MENTION, THE CORRUPT COUNTRY WHO MEDDLED IN OUR ELECTIONS...AS YOU NUTS CLAIM, UKRAINE.

TO ALL MY LIBERAL PALS HERE......WHEN MIKE IS ATTACKED BY THE TRUMP WHORES HERE, AND IN SOME ODD WAY, DEFEND BERNIE.....NOTE THIS: THESE TIRED MF'S KNOW IN THEIR GUT, REGARDLESS OF HIS RECORD, HIS BORING DEBATE, MIKE BLOOMBERG IS NOT ONLY SCARING THE HELL OUT OF THESE NUTS, HE'S GOT TRUMP BY THE BALLS.

And I don't blame the guy for looking bored and calling a lot of the shit they were discussing as a sure Trump win. We can play stupid here or we can see what's ahead. If Bernie, Liz, Biden and Pete move anywhere forward in our elections, Trump is going to win. One more time, these candidates are a sure win for Trump and to not take note of this is just pure POLITICAL SUICIDE AND I AM NEVER EVER WRONG!!

My one observation from all of his speeches and debates that whoever stands to Bernie's own right should be issued safety gear from getting poked when he is constantly using his finger to pop those thought balloons that he must see in his head! I felt sorry for Joe Biden last night and wondered how he maintained the discipline not to flinch every time Bernie raised that hand and poked the air! Never mind, Joe probably thought he was in another state all night long.

If he were to slip and fall and injure his right arm in any way, he would have to withdraw from the race because he could not utter a word!
Bernie is on a roll and he's got the wind at his back and Bernie during any other time in our history would make a great president....but not now, not in Nov and certainly not in the very short future. There is not enough young people in this country to take Bernie to the white house. His proggressive agenda will doom democrats in Nov and its very selfish and egotistical for this man to think with both Trump, and the GOP base backing him a win, is a good thing. He's got the Hillary brain in that old head and its gonna kill us in the end.

When you get bored so much from Bloomberg, and you fall asleep, you suddenly get woke up to the sound of Biden shouting into your living room.

I don't think that dude said one word in a civil tone of voice.

Sleepy Joe is sort of desperate I think. He has to win in South Carolina next week or he's through.
Poor Joe, his ramblings are so embarrasing to watch. His inability to stay on sentences, this need to appear young with all that botox shoved in his face.....and I believe he's of the mindset that if he wins he's gonna be able to reach out to Mitch and the GOP whores and come to ideas...the man is a product of the late late late late 90s and he needs to stay there...he should have ran in 2016

I dont know how ordinary democrat voters will react to the debate but for me it was boring

Btw, I thought the attacks on bloomberg were weak and his reaction was rather strong

or at least indifferent

I kept wondering if he was standing on a box to make to make him look taller

TO ALL MY LIBERAL PALS HERE......WHEN MIKE IS ATTACKED BY THE TRUMP WHORES HERE, AND IN SOME ODD WAY, DEFEND BERNIE.....NOTE THIS: THESE TIRED MF'S KNOW IN THEIR GUT, REGARDLESS OF HIS RECORD, HIS BORING DEBATE, MIKE BLOOMBERG IS NOT ONLY SCARING THE HELL OUT OF THESE NUTS, HE'S GOT TRUMP BY THE BALLS.

And I don't blame the guy for looking bored and calling a lot of the shit they were discussing as a sure Trump win. We can play stupid here or we can see what's ahead. If Bernie, Liz, Biden and Pete move anywhere forward in our elections, Trump is going to win. One more time, these candidates are a sure win for Trump and to not take note of this is just pure POLITICAL SUICIDE AND I AM NEVER EVER WRONG!!

"I AM NEVER EVER WRONG!!" ... nope, you just don't .. never ever admit it ... :poke:

Who won the commie debate? That is sort of like asking who the tallest midget is.

and destroyed is a kind way to described how he fared in his 1st debate appearance ! in the end his oponents effectively painted an insensitive racist,sexist asshole ... normally this would be the end of any candidate ...but not every candidate has nearly 60 billion to buy the dnc and the election.

That and these debates are kind of meaningless.

Hey, remember that great debate Kamala had against Biden? No, neither does anyone else... she's gone now.

End of the day, Biden and Warren are going to run out of money, soon. Then it will just be Bernie bilking college students vs. Bloomberg's Billions.

"I AM NEVER EVER WRONG!!" ... nope, you just don't .. never ever admit it ... :poke:

If you ever get bored Lumpy, archive a lot of my Trump comments....I said the guy would win the election months before the leaks, I said Rudy was some how involved in the Russia thing long before he was implicated, I predicted Trump would be liar throughout his presidency and would never be believed....I am always always right and I challenge anyone here to prove me wrong on anything I have said...you;ll look stupid

Who won the commie debate? That is sort of like asking who the tallest midget is.
Let me get this straight, these candidates are communist because they believe the gov. should be equally as accomidating to the people that pay taxes vs the rich that do not? Yet Donald Trump who not only sides with Russia, who not only denegrates our country in favor of Russia, who's financial windfall comes directly from Russia, who not only validates and supports Russia's interference in our elections but is running around the globe trying to find anybody but his communist pals Russia to blame, isn't a communist? Your not only brain dead, your down right ignorant to the white meat

That and these debates are kind of meaningless.

Hey, remember that great debate Kamala had against Biden? No, neither does anyone else... she's gone now.

End of the day, Biden and Warren are going to run out of money, soon. Then it will just be Bernie bilking college students vs. Bloomberg's Billions.
Bernie like most people in government are rich and its insane for a man who owns 3 homes, gets a paycheck in Washington for doing nothing for the 100 Hillary do nothing years he's been there, to complain about billionaires and people with money entering gov. These champions for the poor, as has Mike, if they really cared...than give up a house to a homeless person, donate your salary to the poor, do something besides sitting on gov welfare in washington and just talking about the shit!!

Let me get this straight, these candidates are communist because they believe the gov. should be equally as accomidating to the people that pay taxes vs the rich that do not? Yet Donald Trump who not only sides with Russia, who not only denegrates our country in favor of Russia, who's financial windfall comes directly from Russia, who not only validates and supports Russia's interference in our elections but is running around the globe trying to find anybody but his communist pals Russia to blame, isn't a communist? Your not only brain dead, your down right ignorant to the white meat
Bernie is the only real communist in the group

the others are just pandering to the leftwing democrat voters who expect something for nothing

Forum List

Back