Bloomberg destroyed in dem debate !

Biden looked like he was brain dead.

Kobuchar looked like Debbie Downer.

Commie Bernie was commie crazy.

Pete Queerboy was a joke.

Pocahontas was the lead bulldog against Bloomberg.

Bloomberg embarrassed himself by being a weak little pussy that couldn't defend himself but oddly made the most sense of that gaggle of idiots.
I love Liz, but it urks the hell out of me, this bitch can't see the writing on the fuckin wall....nobody outside of her base is gonna vote for her white ass. She can be aggressive and bossy and bad ass all fuckin day long, Trump gets hard on's thinking about her as a frontrunner. That tiny mouth gets wet, his dick gets hard, he wants her like a whore wants a dollar after a good blow job.

She was useful last night being the attack dog against Mini Mike but otherwise worthless.

She is only very slightly less bat shit commie crazy than Commie Bernie.

and destroyed is a kind way to described how he fared in his 1st debate appearance ! in the end his oponents effectively painted an insensitive racist,sexist asshole ... normally this would be the end of any candidate ...but not every candidate has nearly 60 billion to buy the dnc and the election.

That and these debates are kind of meaningless.

Hey, remember that great debate Kamala had against Biden? No, neither does anyone else... she's gone now.

End of the day, Biden and Warren are going to run out of money, soon. Then it will just be Bernie bilking college students vs. Bloomberg's Billions.
Bernie like most people in government are rich and its insane for a man who owns 3 homes, gets a paycheck in Washington for doing nothing for the 100 Hillary do nothing years he's been there, to complain about billionaires and people with money entering gov. These champions for the poor, as has Mike, if they really cared...than give up a house to a homeless person, donate your salary to the poor, do something besides sitting on gov welfare in washington and just talking about the shit!!
Now you are getting it. If you run and promote all of this, you must live like it. Otherwise it rings kid of hollow. But people will still vote for them.

Who won the commie debate? That is sort of like asking who the tallest midget is.
Let me get this straight, these candidates are communist because they believe the gov. should be equally as accomidating to the people that pay taxes vs the rich that do not? Yet Donald Trump who not only sides with Russia, who not only denegrates our country in favor of Russia, who's financial windfall comes directly from Russia, who not only validates and supports Russia's interference in our elections but is running around the globe trying to find anybody but his communist pals Russia to blame, isn't a communist? Your not only brain dead, your down right ignorant to the white meat
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, for none but ourselves can free our own minds. " Bob Marley

How long before you see the democrats need to keep you mentally enslaved by convincing you that you always a victim. Why can't you see that white elite leftists only patronize you?

How long before you wake up to the tactics of the grievance INDUSTRY?

My god that was an embarrassment for Mini Mike.

I usually don't bother to watch the Moon Bat Clown Show but I did last night and I was not disappointed with the entertainment. It was a hoot and a half to watch.

All of the candidates on that stage were idiots. Mini Mike got his ass kicked by the rest of the gaggle of idiots.

The funny thing is as vicious as those clowns were they are all amateurs compared to Trump.

Trump will kick the ass of the Moon Bat that makes it through.

I dont know how ordinary democrat voters will react to the debate but for me it was boring

Btw, I thought the attacks on bloomberg were weak and his reaction was rather strong

or at least indifferent

I kept wondering if he was standing on a box to make to make him look taller

In a letter of certain bishops to the Emperor Theophilus, Jesus's height is described as three cubits (four feet six), which was also the opinion of Ephrem Syrus (320–379 AD), "God took human form and appeared in the form of three human ells (cubits); he came down to us small of stature." Theodore of Mopsuestia ...
Did Jesus ever stand on a box to fool the people by making them think He was taller?

I dont know if that was the real mike bloomberg or not but I do wonder

BLOOMERS got depantsed by the Democrats last night, period!

To many people think that was NOT planned. It was, and probably by the DNC.

Huh you say, why would they do that, it makes no sense!

OH yes it does! The last question tells you everything you need know, along with the polls.

The DNC does NOT want DOOMBERG versus BERNARD the rest of the way out. Were that to happen, it would mean that one of them mathematically would win the nomination on the 1st ballot. What if it was BERNARD? The DNC would then HAVE to take him.

By allowing the other candidates viability, they can get some campaign funds to go through super Tuesday, and in the process, water down the delegate intake so much, it almost assures a contested convention that BERNARD can NOT win!

While messy for sure, this is the SAFE bet for the DNC! They are smart enough NOT to again put all their eggs in one candidates basket, and instead for the time being, try and prop all of the other candidates up to dilute the delegate intake; in other words, there is much more safety in numbers.

The two on that stage who might not have been privy to that plan, was Warren and Sanders; although trust me when I say that the DNC wants Warren to stick around, as it denies BERNARD her like minded voters that would probably switch to him.

We like to think the DNC is dumb. Trust me, they are NOT! The powers that be already know who is going to get the DNC nomination, if they can only get it to a contested convention; and it would probably surprise many to know, that it is 50-50 it won't be anyone on that stage.

Watch and learn from the DNC. They may be devious, arrogant, crooked, and condescending, but DUMB they are not!

The big question for democrats, which is more insulting calling a lesbian "horse-faced" (like Mini-Mike allegedly did, no evidence) or dementia victim, Sleepy Corrupt Biden calling a young college co-ed "dog-faced" that everyone on Earth witnessed?

Go Mini-Mike Go!

Democrats are screwed no matter what, and have ZERO chance of not losing in another landslide, which is what they deserve. They and their supporters are f@cking nuts and think they can destroy America without a fight.

I watched about a half hour of it and - what a beatdown Warren gave him!!
He is done. He cannot possibly recover from such a disaster.

Another funny part is Biden, constantly trying to pry in there and be relevant only to say something along the lines of "uh..bluh..blub... TRUMP!"

Biden was part of the most failed administration in American history but yet tried to use that as his selling point. Dat boy don't have no clue.

Nope. What I remember was that a Muslim group wanted to buy an abandoned building in New York and the racists all had a fit.
I remember a Catholic School building sold to Muslims in the late 1970s. The Blessed Mother statue at the top of the building was arrogantly knocked off its mooring and fell three stories to the ground, shattering into several pieces. It was love.

Biden has to stay in to claim investigations into his and his relatives' international corruption are for reasons other than enforcing the law.

IMG-0389.gif

Bloomberg not only sucking up all the supposed talent in the party of INFANTICIDE but also sucking the life out of the party!

• One more thing about Bloomberg: He isn’t merely trying to buy the Democratic nomination; he’s also starving the Democratic Party into submission. The Intercept notes that Bloomberg is hiring so many Democratic political staff people, with guaranteed salaries through November whether he gets the nomination or not:

Bloomberg’s spending is having a shockingly disruptive effect on Democratic politics throughout the country: He is hiring armies of staffers and canvassers in nearly every state in the country at eye-popping salaries, poaching talent from other campaigns and progressive organizations that are now struggling to fill jobs. In just three months, the Bloomberg campaign has hired thousands of people to staff more than 125 offices around the country. . .

Progressive groups, local campaigns, and presidential operations are either losing staff to the Bloomberg campaign, or are struggling to hire people because the former mayor has picked so many political operatives and canvassers up. . .

One unanswered questions is whether Bloomberg will release these staff people to “volunteer” for other campaigns if he fails to win the nomination, or holds them to their positions to work on a Bloomberg-directed independent expenditure effort on behalf of the eventual nominee or down-ballot candidates. (All of which will raise a lot of election law pitfalls for everyone concerned, but one thing at a time. . .)

Call them Bloomberg’s Mercenaries.

Idle exit question: I wonder if Bloomberg has invested in popcorn futures?

(Excerpt) Read more at powerlineblog.com ...

------------

It seems highly possible that Mighty Midget Mike could become an INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE and run as a third party if denied the DeathRAT nomination. Can you imagine the strength of his candidacy IF he joined up with George Soros and all his long established organizations....The advertising campaign alone could actually completely smother ALL legitimate newspaper and TV ad time effectively shutting out Trumps reported blitz of advertising IF AND WHEN the DEATHRATS FINALLY decide on a candidate..... so much speculation here that only playing this out through the END GAME will bring an answer!
A fool and his money...
Yes. But just how much of $60 BILLION (remember he IS the 9th richest man IN THE WORLD ) does one 78 year old guy need?....I think Mike is so infatuated with the idea that he can beat Trump that he could actually go through, at least $50 BILLION, just to see if he can do it....No one has ever seen a mental disorder of this magnitude before, and there are NO LAWS currently planned to do anything about buying the presidency....Mikey could effectively ruin the economy of the world just to accomplish this feat.... you do notice how many DemonRAT medical experts have been on display stating that Trump is crazy....but not a whisper about the mental stability of MONEY MIDGET. Perhaps AFTER A DEMONRAT candidate is actually picked, which at this points looks like The Bern is the flavor through November.
Yes BUT, the government has MORE MONEY than he does, and if the deep state doesn't want him to win... HE WON'T.

Not to mention, that the American people are going to see this clown for what he is, and for what he's doing. If he wants to spend a massive chunk of his how much money is needed to BUY support for Mike from wealth on a whim, so be it. He still isn't going to win.
The government is SO SPLIT, that they don't have the TIME to do anything about it....how much money Is needed to BUY both left and right support from the 2 competing parties.....after all, we all know that the reason a large majority of our representatives get into politics is the MONEY they make from lobbyists, the donor class, and well, how many poor retired politicians can you count....last one was someone back in the early 50's?....hell just look to a dumb bartender from NYC that now has control of millions of dollars, spending it wisely on her boyfriend who would NEVER let that trick pony leave without putting up a huge struggle to keep her in her position of wealth.
Are you kidding... the deep state has all the time in the world to devote to who they want in power and who NOT. Look at what they've been doing to Trump for the last THREE YEARS.

And the major reason they have done so is because Trump can't be bought. He donates his salary, and they hate it. They can't control him.
I was talking about time until the Nov. Election!....and no he cant be bought. One of the many reasons he will go down as our greatest president!

Bloomberg not only sucking up all the supposed talent in the party of INFANTICIDE but also sucking the life out of the party!

• One more thing about Bloomberg: He isn’t merely trying to buy the Democratic nomination; he’s also starving the Democratic Party into submission. The Intercept notes that Bloomberg is hiring so many Democratic political staff people, with guaranteed salaries through November whether he gets the nomination or not:

Bloomberg’s spending is having a shockingly disruptive effect on Democratic politics throughout the country: He is hiring armies of staffers and canvassers in nearly every state in the country at eye-popping salaries, poaching talent from other campaigns and progressive organizations that are now struggling to fill jobs. In just three months, the Bloomberg campaign has hired thousands of people to staff more than 125 offices around the country. . .

Progressive groups, local campaigns, and presidential operations are either losing staff to the Bloomberg campaign, or are struggling to hire people because the former mayor has picked so many political operatives and canvassers up. . .

One unanswered questions is whether Bloomberg will release these staff people to “volunteer” for other campaigns if he fails to win the nomination, or holds them to their positions to work on a Bloomberg-directed independent expenditure effort on behalf of the eventual nominee or down-ballot candidates. (All of which will raise a lot of election law pitfalls for everyone concerned, but one thing at a time. . .)

Call them Bloomberg’s Mercenaries.

Idle exit question: I wonder if Bloomberg has invested in popcorn futures?

(Excerpt) Read more at powerlineblog.com ...

------------

It seems highly possible that Mighty Midget Mike could become an INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE and run as a third party if denied the DeathRAT nomination. Can you imagine the strength of his candidacy IF he joined up with George Soros and all his long established organizations....The advertising campaign alone could actually completely smother ALL legitimate newspaper and TV ad time effectively shutting out Trumps reported blitz of advertising IF AND WHEN the DEATHRATS FINALLY decide on a candidate..... so much speculation here that only playing this out through the END GAME will bring an answer!
A fool and his money...
Yes. But just how much of $60 BILLION (remember he IS the 9th richest man IN THE WORLD ) does one 78 year old guy need?....I think Mike is so infatuated with the idea that he can beat Trump that he could actually go through, at least $50 BILLION, just to see if he can do it....No one has ever seen a mental disorder of this magnitude before, and there are NO LAWS currently planned to do anything about buying the presidency....Mikey could effectively ruin the economy of the world just to accomplish this feat.... you do notice how many DemonRAT medical experts have been on display stating that Trump is crazy....but not a whisper about the mental stability of MONEY MIDGET. Perhaps AFTER A DEMONRAT candidate is actually picked, which at this points looks like The Bern is the flavor through November.

You obviously know less about economics than Crazy Bernie!
Yes, you are an economic genius...ROTFLMFAO!

A fool and his money...
Yes BUT, the government has MORE MONEY than he does, and if the deep state doesn't want him to win... HE WON'T.

Not to mention, that the American people are going to see this clown for what he is, and for what he's doing. If he wants to spend a massive chunk of his how much money is needed to BUY support for Mike from wealth on a whim, so be it. He still isn't going to win.
The government is SO SPLIT, that they don't have the TIME to do anything about it....how much money Is needed to BUY both left and right support from the 2 competing parties.....after all, we all know that the reason a large majority of our representatives get into politics is the MONEY they make from lobbyists, the donor class, and well, how many poor retired politicians can you count....last one was someone back in the early 50's?....hell just look to a dumb bartender from NYC that now has control of millions of dollars, spending it wisely on her boyfriend who would NEVER let that trick pony leave without putting up a huge struggle to keep her in her position of wealth.
Are you kidding... the deep state has all the time in the world to devote to who they want in power and who NOT. Look at what they've been doing to Trump for the last THREE YEARS.

And the major reason they have done so is because Trump can't be bought. He donates his salary, and they hate it. They can't control him.
I was talking about time until the Nov. Election!....and no he cant be bought. One of the many reasons he will go down as our greatest president!

trump has been bought. And even worse, he'll pay people off. This is the worst presidency in our history.

trump has been bought. And even worse, he'll pay people off. This is the worst presidency in our history.
Have a banana, and STFU IDIOT!

Buttkeggar is the only one that gave coherent answers.
Don't remember her name but the women next to him, all she wanted to talk about is how much she loves Mexicans, but didn't know the President of Mexico name.

This is the thinking of many on the left. Their establishment media has totally inflamed. The result is many have lost their minds.

Have a banana, and STFU IDIOT!
THAT is the only proper answer for this guy :auiqs.jpg:

They DESTROYED mini mike tonight. He stood there looking like a little puppy that just got caught pissing on the carpet. He had NO defense, even though they did give him a little STOOL TO STAND ON... poor little sawed off LOSER.

Trump would rip him a new orifice.

How ironic that the entire stage of candidates agreed, Bloomberg was a racist, a sexist, and just about any other name you can think of, I just read article after article how Bloomberg was literally ravished, excoriated by both the candidates, media and public alike, all except our pair of personal fat-brained asses here: Grampa Murked U and Mac1958, who've defended the guy to the end demanding that it is the GOP which needs to back off and tone it down! :21:

Forum List

Back