🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bloomberg to take on NRA-FAIL

Your the one questioning it. It's just common sense. Your more likely to get shot if you have a gun.
I questioned it since you didn't back it up. Looks to still be the case. And it's 'you're'. I have guns and have never been shot, like almost all other gun owners.

Then the findings of the study stand.
...between your ears. I didn't think you could back up your juvenile bullshit.

Pages and pages and pages of proof that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
Keep up the good work!

LOL - I detect projection here.

Ewwwwwwwww Registering = confiscation

Ewwwwwwwww Background checks = confiscation.

Yeah - there's some real solid, non-emotional, intelligent, honest reasoning ....

Pick out the part that answers my question you lazy ass.

Your the one questioning it. It's just common sense. Your more likely to get shot if you have a gun.

You are more likely to get robbed or raped if you don't have a gun.
Look at how much robbery and rape went up in England and Australia when they banned gun ownership.
The criminals in those nations just love it. They can rob a home all they want to and know for certain that they won't get shot.

I questioned it since you didn't back it up. Looks to still be the case. And it's 'you're'. I have guns and have never been shot, like almost all other gun owners.

Then the findings of the study stand.
...between your ears. I didn't think you could back up your juvenile bullshit.

Overall, Branas's study found that people who carried guns were 4.5 times as likely to be shot and 4.2 times as likely to get killed compared with unarmed citizens.

Carrying a gun increases risk of getting shot and killed - science-in-society - 06 October 2009 - New Scientist

Even though - I still support an individual's right to own a gun. I hope they know the facts, but it is THEIR decision.

Pages and pages and pages of proof that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
Keep up the good work!
Of course you do.
You do not, however, have any capacity to disprove the statement.

The statement that anti-gun loons only argue from e, i, and/or d ?

Nope - loons on both sides are dependent on it. And you have proven half of that to be true.

Of course you do.
You do not, however, have any capacity to disprove the statement.
The statement that anti-gun loons only argue from e, i, and/or d ?
Nope - loons on both sides are dependent on it. And you have proven half of that to be true.
Actually no, the anti-gun loons have, repeatedly, proven half of that to be true.
As I do not argue from emotion, ignorance or dishonesty, you'll have to use someone else to illustrate the other part of your satement.

Keep up the good work!

Yeah - there's some real solid, non-emotional, intelligent, honest reasoning ....

Lawbreakers don't follow the laws of registering and background checks.
The more registering laws and background checks just hinders the law abider.

LOL. I detect some lack of knowledge here. Everywhere else on Earth that registration occured, they lost their gun rights. Once people have to register, it's a small step to restrict then deny registration. It's a right and registration crosses that line and makes it a privilege of the government. So you can lol and ewww all day long but politicians that push for it will have gun owners against them. And they know it.

Keep up the good work!

Lawbreakers don't follow the laws of registering and background checks.
The more registering laws and background checks just hinders the law abider.
Hmm.
I have a license to own all of my guns, and all of them are registered. *
How does any of this prevent me from using one or more of my guns to commit a crime?

* This is, of course, untrue - the statement was made for sake of argument.

Last edited:
Not really.

Germany has strict background checks and registration. But about 17 million privately owned guns are in germany in a population of 80 million.

The thing is, Germany has a really low crime rate. Only about 600 murders a year, 250 committed with guns. They don't let everyone have them. That's the advantage of realizing gun ownership is a privilage and not a "right".

And Germany doesn't have a failed diversity experiment like the U.S. We have elements of our culture who are heavy contributors to the data points

-Geaux

Dumb-ass White Crackers inthe South are responsible for a large part of gun deaths, yes.

Texas, with all those guns and loose gun laws, yet no mass shootings in schools (not since Charles Whitman, that is).

I support the NRA's right to support the gun industry - just about EVERY major industry has lobbyists.

If NRA members are content to shell out their hard-earned to support arms manufacturers, then that's fine by me. But if they contribute and pay their dues with the understanding that the NRA is representing their views, they deserve to know the truth.

The NRA spent half a million in one day alone trying to defeat a bi-partisan proposal to expand background checks at gun shows and for online purchases. This, in spite of the fact that 85% of GUN OWNERS supported the proposal! (and 91% of all Americans)

And I for one am glad they did.

Be honest, this is a backdoor registration program.

"Gun shows and online sales" is code for private sales of firearms.

That means there is a paper trail on every firearm in the U.S.

Which means on firearm collection day, the ultimate goal of the gun-grabbers, they'll know exactly who has what.

No thanks. We don't trust you with that information.

LOL - have you registered your automobile?
Has anyone come for it?

You've been sold a bill of goods my friend.

California has dis-invited me from driving in their state ever again based on the year of my trucks.

You were saying?

Last edited:
Not really.

Germany has strict background checks and registration. But about 17 million privately owned guns are in germany in a population of 80 million.

The thing is, Germany has a really low crime rate. Only about 600 murders a year, 250 committed with guns. They don't let everyone have them. That's the advantage of realizing gun ownership is a privilage and not a "right".

And Germany doesn't have a failed diversity experiment like the U.S. We have elements of our culture who are heavy contributors to the data points

-Geaux

Dumb-ass White Crackers in the South are responsible for a large part of gun deaths, yes.

And where are the figures that make this statement true Joe? No, it's just liberal policies on gun control that result in these deaths. You can't explain away Chicago.

So that guy is a criminal.

Not at all.

His sales were 100% legal as far as he was concerned.

It's a long technical explanation that is difficult to summarize, but I'll give it a shot if you are interested in understand the nuance of the dilemma.

Although certain receivers may be sold and purchased legally, the agency claims the company was selling receivers manufactured differently with two parts, making them illegal to sell.

Not two parts, two separate injection molds into to same part, making it one solid piece.

It was nitpicky...the end result was EXACTLY the same, one solid 80% lower.

Forum List

Back