🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bloomberg to take on NRA-FAIL

You are correct. They would not have stopped Sandy Hook

Unfortunately, we also have to rely on gun owners being sensible. Not just stockpiling guns for the sake of stockpiling guns, but asking.........should I have guns in my household?

In this case, we have a woman who is terrified of her own son but still maintains a small arsenal in her home

Why? Because the second amendment says she can

Because that what she wanted,not what you want,thats how it works.

Scary isn't it?

It all comes down to us having to expect gun owners to have some common sense. Here we have a woman whose biggest threat is her own son and she thinks she needs guns to protect her from threats outside her home

Same goes for Columbine and Gabby Giffords

Why are gun owners so fucking stupid?

Well studies show your much more likely to be shot if you have a gun. They have the nra filling them with lies.

We have to keep guns out of the hands of crazies.....something the NRA won't allow
Bloomberg is not trying to take your guns away. He is trying to make it harder for a fucking nutjob with a semi-auto and 30 round magazine to kill schoolchildren

I never said he was trying to take my guns away now did I?

Face it most gun deaths (suicides don't count) are committed in isolated urban areas and are gang related.

Less than one percent of all gun murders are attributed to mass shootings.

So ignoring the real issue, the 80% while focusing on the less than one percent is ludicrous.

It would be harder for gangs to get guns if they were registered and we had universal background checks.

No it wouldnt. They'd get em the same way they always get em. Steal em themselves,or buy one someone else stole.

I never said he was trying to take my guns away now did I?

Face it most gun deaths (suicides don't count) are committed in isolated urban areas and are gang related.

Less than one percent of all gun murders are attributed to mass shootings.

So ignoring the real issue, the 80% while focusing on the less than one percent is ludicrous.

It would be harder for gangs to get guns if they were registered and we had universal background checks.

No it wouldnt. They'd get em the same way they always get em. Steal em themselves,or buy one someone else stole.

Steal them? How can that happen? I thought they were the world greatest crime deterrent? You mean gun owners are supplying criminals with guns while saying you need a gun to be safe from crime?

Well studies show your much more likely to be shot if you have a gun. They have the nra filling them with lies.
What lie specifically? I'd rather take my chances with my decision making, not someone else's. Those studies probably include suicide by gun and gang wars.

Steal them? How can that happen? I thought they were the world greatest crime deterrent? You mean gun owners are supplying criminals with guns while saying you need a gun to be safe from crime?

I keep mine locked in a safe. Those things are valuable you know.
Then of course you have those inner city gang members who aren't nearly as conscientious about where they keep theirs.

Because that what she wanted,not what you want,thats how it works.

And look how that worked out.

And your solution is????????

Let me guess, if you know someone who is mentally unstable, you can't own firearms.

Is there some kind of test? Some kind of apparatus, like a breathalyzer?

Or just pass some useless laws, infringing on people's unalienable rights so you can sleep better at night.

That is the basic idea. Imagine actually expecting gunowners and their families to show some common sense?

Your kid is fucking crazy. You are afraid of him. Do not allow guns in your house
Your husband suffers from depression, he talks about suicide. Get the guns out of the fucking house
Your husband is a violent SOB. He loses his temper and threatens to kill you. Do not stay in the house if there are guns in it

Bring it Bloomberg! A fool and his money are soon parted. Can't think of many other people I'd rather watch flush his money down the toilet. The man is a joke.

Bloomberg is a billionaire.

He can match the gun lobby dollar for dollar.

So along with a majority of Americans WANTING sensible gun laws, there's a billionaire with the cash to make it happen.

And a media outlet.

Unfortunately? That's how things get done in this country now adays.

By Elites.

Why does Bloomberg and the left promote violence because that is certainly what's to come with further infringements of our civil rights

Enough is enough

-Geaux

The ONLY ones promoting violence are people like you. Your OP and subsequent comments have the whiff of gunpowder and death.

You are the scum of our nation...

The NRA is all inclusive

-Geaux

NRA's black commentator becomes Web sensation - latimes.com

NRA's black commentator becomes Web sensation

Colion Noir belongs to the NRA and owns several guns, including a sleek Glock 17 handgun and a customized AR-15 rifle. But as Noir frequently points out, he does not fit the stereotype of NRA members, or what he calls OFWG: "Old, fat white guys."

At 29, he's not old. Nor is he fat — he's slender and stylishly dressed with sneakers made by Prada. He's also not white.

Adolphus Busch IV is trying to tell you something. Something that only an insider can provide. Only someone who KNOWS what the NRA is REALLY all about.

But the parrots will disregard this information and continue to believe the NRA cares about the American people.

Budweiser heir Adolphus Busch IV resigns NRA membership

budweiser-nra-adolphus-busch.jpg-250x156.jpg

ST. LOUIS (KSDK) - One day after the U.S. Senate rejected a bill that would have expanded background checks on guns, one of St. Louis' most powerful and staunch supporters of gun rights ended his lifetime membership with the National Rifle Association (NRA).

"The NRA I see today has undermined the values upon which it was established," wrote Busch, who also dropped his NRA membership. "Your current strategic focus clearly places priority on the needs of gun and ammunition manufacturers while disregarding the opinions of your 4 million individual members."

Busch joined the pro-gun organization in 1975 and has spoken before of his love of hunting. But the NRA has moved in a direction that Busch would not follow. "One only has to look at the makeup of the 75-member board of directors, dominated by manufacturing interests, to confirm my point. The NRA appears to have evolved into the lobby for gun and ammunition manufacturers rather than gun owners," he wrote.

The "whiff of gunpowder and death" is quite acceptable when it is the result of a responsible citizen defending themselves against a scummy criminal ! It is unacceptable to accept the ignorance of lefties on the matter !

The "whiff of gunpowder and death" is quite acceptable when it is the result of a responsible citizen defending themselves against a scummy criminal ! It is unacceptable to accept the ignorance of lefties on the matter !

We want that criminal to not be armed with a gun. Why do you want him armed? The good guy doesn't always win.

What lie specifically? I'd rather take my chances with my decision making, not someone else's. Those studies probably include suicide by gun and gang wars.

This one is just shootings
Carrying a gun increases risk of getting shot and killed - science-in-society - 06 October 2009 - New Scientist
"So Charles Branas's team at the University of Pennsylvania analysed 677 shootings over two-and-a-half years to discover whether victims were carrying at the time, and compared them to other Philly residents of similar age, sex and ethnicity. The team also accounted for other potentially confounding differences, such as the socioeconomic status of their neighbourhood."

Where do they rule out gangbangers and how did they account for any differences in "socioeconomic status"?

What is criminal about what Bloomberg is doing? Wishing the man's death and threatening violence as the OP hints at is UNacceptable. This isn't the wild west pea brain.

This one is just shootings
Carrying a gun increases risk of getting shot and killed - science-in-society - 06 October 2009 - New Scientist
"So Charles Branas's team at the University of Pennsylvania analysed 677 shootings over two-and-a-half years to discover whether victims were carrying at the time, and compared them to other Philly residents of similar age, sex and ethnicity. The team also accounted for other potentially confounding differences, such as the socioeconomic status of their neighbourhood."

Where do they rule out gangbangers and how did they account for any differences in "socioeconomic status"?

Here are more details, very solid study.
Investigating the Link Between Gun Possession and Gun Assault

And look how that worked out.

And your solution is????????

Let me guess, if you know someone who is mentally unstable, you can't own firearms.

Is there some kind of test? Some kind of apparatus, like a breathalyzer?

Or just pass some useless laws, infringing on people's unalienable rights so you can sleep better at night.

That is the basic idea. Imagine actually expecting gunowners and their families to show some common sense?

Your kid is fucking crazy. You are afraid of him. Do not allow guns in your house
Your husband suffers from depression, he talks about suicide. Get the guns out of the fucking house
Your husband is a violent SOB. He loses his temper and threatens to kill you. Do not stay in the house if there are guns in it

Not bad advice for the most part.

But you can't legislate it.

Are you going to have everyone tested once a month for mental conditions?

If they test positive, then what? File to have the person adjudicated? The courts will be filled to the brim, because you cannot take away a person's rights without a court order.

Or do you want to change that too?

With probably over 400 million guns in the US I would say the good sense of gun owners is overwhelming.

Be honest and take away the suicides and the shootings committed during crimes and the numbers are minuscule to meaningless.

Pick out the part that answers my question you lazy ass.

Pick out the part that answers my question you lazy ass.

Your the one questioning it. It's just common sense. Your more likely to get shot if you have a gun.

"Your current strategic focus clearly places priority on the needs of gun and ammunition manufacturers while disregarding the opinions of your 4 million individual members."

I support the NRA's right to support the gun industry - just about EVERY major industry has lobbyists.

If NRA members are content to shell out their hard-earned to support arms manufacturers, then that's fine by me. But if they contribute and pay their dues with the understanding that the NRA is representing their views, they deserve to know the truth.

The NRA spent half a million in one day alone trying to defeat a bi-partisan proposal to expand background checks at gun shows and for online purchases. This, in spite of the fact that 85% of GUN OWNERS supported the proposal! (and 91% of all Americans)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back