🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bloomberg to take on NRA-FAIL

There is a global U.N. campaigne to confiscate all assault rifles and small arms.From people in the third world, and developing world.

"Your current strategic focus clearly places priority on the needs of gun and ammunition manufacturers while disregarding the opinions of your 4 million individual members."
I support the NRA's right to support the gun industry - just about EVERY major industry has lobbyists.

If NRA members are content to shell out their hard-earned to support arms manufacturers, then that's fine by me. But if they contribute and pay their dues with the understanding that the NRA is representing their views, they deserve to know the truth.

The NRA spent half a million in one day alone trying to defeat a bi-partisan proposal to expand background checks at gun shows and for online purchases. This, in spite of the fact that 85% of GUN OWNERS supported the proposal! (and 91% of all Americans)

And I for one am glad they did.

Be honest, this is a backdoor registration program.

"Gun shows and online sales" is code for private sales of firearms.

That means there is a paper trail on every firearm in the U.S.

Which means on firearm collection day, the ultimate goal of the gun-grabbers, they'll know exactly who has what.

No thanks. We don't trust you with that information.

"Your current strategic focus clearly places priority on the needs of gun and ammunition manufacturers while disregarding the opinions of your 4 million individual members."
I support the NRA's right to support the gun industry - just about EVERY major industry has lobbyists.

If NRA members are content to shell out their hard-earned to support arms manufacturers, then that's fine by me. But if they contribute and pay their dues with the understanding that the NRA is representing their views, they deserve to know the truth.

The NRA spent half a million in one day alone trying to defeat a bi-partisan proposal to expand background checks at gun shows and for online purchases. This, in spite of the fact that 85% of GUN OWNERS supported the proposal! (and 91% of all Americans)

Which means on firearm collection day, the ultimate goal of the gun-grabbers, they'll know exactly who has what.

So innocent people die because of your paranoia. As if they would need registration.

So innocent people die because of your paranoia. As if they would need registration.

Innocent people die in states with guns that WERE background checked. Try again.

Last edited:

The Founding Fathers and their supporters were not in the majority either when they started.

Innocent people die in states with guns that WERE background checked. Try again.

Well yes lots of these law abiding gun owners turn criminal. And criminals also get guns with the loophole.

So your paranoia comes true and guns become illegal. What good is a gun to you then? You use it and you go to jail.

Well yes lots of these law abiding gun owners turn criminal. And criminals also get guns with the loophole.

So your paranoia comes true and guns become illegal. What good is a gun to you then? You use it and you go to jail.

Ask Carl Rowan about that. Carl Rowan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A matter of ATF opinion, as would be a retroactive registration.

So that guy is a criminal.

Not at all.

His sales were 100% legal as far as he was concerned.

It's a long technical explanation that is difficult to summarize, but I'll give it a shot if you are interested in understand the nuance of the dilemma.

Although certain receivers may be sold and purchased legally, the agency claims the company was selling receivers manufactured differently with two parts, making them illegal to sell.

The Founding Fathers and their supporters were not in the majority either when they started.

So they were very good lobbyists and salesmen. And the NRA is a very effective lobby and sales organization.

But they aren't doing that on behalf of the American people - or even gun owners. They serve a different master. If that's OK with you, then good for you. You can send in your dues with great pride. Nothing wrong with that.

The only thing I object to is deception.

gun-industry-connections.png

Pick out the part that answers my question you lazy ass.

Your the one questioning it. It's just common sense. Your more likely to get shot if you have a gun.
I questioned it since you didn't back it up. Looks to still be the case. And it's 'you're'. I have guns and have never been shot, like almost all other gun owners.

LOL - have you registered your automobile?
Has anyone come for it?

You've been sold a bill of goods my friend.

Forum List

Back