Bloomberg wont be happy until he can control how many times you have sex a week

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Lets see. He wants to tell you how much soda you can drink. He wants to lock up the formula at the hospital even though some MOMS can not breast feed so he is going to make them feel even worse. HE wants to tell you where and when you can smoke, What gun you can not carry to protect yourself. It is just a matter of time when he puts a limit on how many times you can sleep with spouse and if go over that limit he will tax the hell out of you

But if you can't afford to have sex as many times as the government mandates, the government will give out whore EBT cards. You gotta right, you know.

Lets see. He wants to tell you how much soda you can drink. He wants to lock up the formula at the hospital even though some MOMS can not breast feed so he is going to make them feel even worse. HE wants to tell you where and when you can smoke, What gun you can not carry to protect yourself. It is just a matter of time when he puts a limit on how many times you can sleep with spouse and if go over that limit he will tax the hell out of you

That will piss Dr. Monty Ward off!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ2n5-razCE]Old Man Tyree in Monty Ward on Love - YouTube[/ame]

And why not? He's the Mayor! He must be smarter than everyone else, I mean just look at him: He got Elected!

When's the last time YOU got elected OP?

I will just wear a shirt with Bloomberg's face on it. Then he can be at fault when I get laid zero times a week.

I guess until the people in New York get tired of their commie daddy, it serves them right he is trying to limit the SIZE of a soda they can have..now he wants stores to hide cigarettes ( a legal product) out of view

Bloomberg wont be happy until he can control how many times you have sex a week

classy-broads.jpg

How we he enforce that?

Just ask the GOP how they enforce it when it comes to what the Gays do in their bedroom.

No one cares what gays do in their bedroom. It's one of those arguments that democrats need though.

Unless it isn't their bedroom. Get out of the US and it's quite different. Gays on vacation have to understand that when they are on someone else's premises, they can't do what they want. It's not their bedroom.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/17/dominica-gay-cruise-couple-arrested_n_1522637.html

Last edited:
I will just wear a shirt with Bloomberg's face on it. Then he can be at fault when I get laid zero times a week.

Isn't it time for public funding for prostitution? Men have needs. That need must be fulfilled. For the good of the public health, shouldn't we be funding free government brothels?

I think is a conspiracy by liberals to get conservatives to go out and gorge themselves on Big Gulps, cigarettes, and Chick Filet so they wont be able to fit into the voter booths.

This New Yorker is getting ready for the sex ban by finding an alternative..........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QGk8m51WDA]Funny Weird Old Fucked Up Dude - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back