BLOWBACK - Garland & Wray Have P!##ed Off Americans; Staying Silent Making It Worse

as much fun as it can be to banter with gator when i think he's wrong - a "leak" is a rumor.

unless you need it to be something else.

I would say it depends where the "rumor" came from.

If some rightwing site says they heard that "there was a love letter between Trump and Kim", is that a leak or is that a rumor?

Half the nation supports Trump... they owe us an explanation... the fact that they are staying silent tells me they have found nothing.....
If half the nation supported Trump, he’d be president.

The DoJ doesn’t change their rules because of popular support.

85 percent of the American population sees the Demafascist taking us in the wrong direction....so you are one of those 15 percent...er "normal" cultist.

Did you know that 71.3 percent of internet statistics are made up on the spot?

If half the nation supported Trump, he’d be president.

The DoJ doesn’t change their rules because of popular support.

If Biden really got as many votes as they claim he did, there would have been 30 parades in his honor already. That didn't happen. 'Sup?
There hasn't even been 1, chump. Biden is the installed potato-in-chief.

Where are all the Biden enthusiasts? Nowhere, that's where. They don't exist and never did. FAKE.

Last edited:
Did you know that 71.3 percent of internet statistics are made up on the spot?
I got it from CNN Polls find majority of Americans say country is heading in wrong direction | CNN Politics

(CNN)The vast majority of Americans across party lines are unhappy with the state of the US, a new set of polling finds.
In an AP-NORC survey released Wednesday, 85% of US adults say that things in the country are headed in the wrong direction, with just 14% believing things are going in the right direction.

I got it from CNN Polls find majority of Americans say country is heading in wrong direction | CNN Politics

(CNN)The vast majority of Americans across party lines are unhappy with the state of the US, a new set of polling finds.
In an AP-NORC survey released Wednesday, 85% of US adults say that things in the country are headed in the wrong direction, with just 14% believing things are going in the right direction.
Ummm….when was the last poll you can point to where people said the country was headed in the right direction?

I don’t know why they keep asking the question

I would say it depends where the "rumor" came from.

If some rightwing site says they heard that "there was a love letter between Trump and Kim", is that a leak or is that a rumor?
well, any bone nugget can say "this is what happened cause i have the leaked documents!" and that's all people need. something they WANT to believe.

doesn't seem to matter how often we burn ourselves doing it (yes, i can as well with our without a stick up my ass) we keep doing it.

Ummm….when was the last poll you can point to where people said the country was headed in the right direction?

I don’t know why they keep asking the question
couple years ago.

When was the last time there was 85 percent that said it was going in the wrong direction?

Face it, the demafascist agenda has been exposed, the people are woke, and rejecting your cult of tyrants

Funny how "Mr. Middle of the Road I didn't vote for Biden" didn't mention his Vegetable Messiah, only Trump.

But you are "independent'. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I did not even mention Trump. Someone claimed that half the nation supported Trump. I gave data to the contrary. If someone had made the comment that half the nation supports Biden I would have done the same thing.

You are trying way too hard here

Trump did not get 81 million votes.

Do at least try and keep up
Biden got less than Trump, chump.

Trump cannot prosecute, hello? Only the DOJ can do that, hello?

But that's okay. We're gonna sweep the House and Senate now, get the presidency and raze these institutions to the ground, figuratively. Then rebuild them from the ground up.

You will love living in our world. Or maybe not. Not my problem.
"raze these institutions to the ground"? Burn the Constitution? More Maga-Republican threats to destroy our country.

Forum List

Back