BLOWBACK - Garland & Wray Have P!##ed Off Americans; Staying Silent Making It Worse

"85 percent of the country"? Where did you get that figure?
CNN: Polls find majority of Americans say country is heading in wrong direction

(CNN)The vast majority of Americans across party lines are unhappy with the state of the US, a new set of polling finds.
In an AP-NORC survey released Wednesday, 85% of US adults say that things in the country are headed in the wrong direction, with just 14% believing things are going in the right direction.

Congrats, you are appear to be on of those 14 percent still loyal to your demafasicst cult.

Trump did not get 81 million votes.

Do at least try and keep up
You really are one stupid halfwit. In fact, you make halfwits look smart.

Never said Trump got 81 million votes, Simp.
That post was my follow up educating you on the fact your Vegetable Messiah got less than 1/4 of the country to vote for him.

Does someone have to remind you to breathe, Moron?

Im going to laugh if all they found in the safe were some Rolex's, a passport and cash. Imagine the look on Director Wray's face when he opened that evidence box. :laugh:

If they didnt find anything, they are soooooooooooooo fucked.
A friend of mine said it would be funny if they found photos of Hunter Biden doing crack and sex acts. hahahahahahaahahahahahhaahaha On the back, 10% to the Big Guy dad.

Keep showing the American people who you are Dems, I love this. :muahaha:
We are.

WE are showing we believe in the rule of law.

WE are showing we believe in the Constitutional process of the 4th Amendment.

WE are showing we are appalled by attempted insurrections and thugs attacking the Capitol.

WE are showing we believe in the peaceful transfer of power.

WE are showing that no one is above the law.

Good Lord you are one lying sack of shit. Your responded to a post talking about Trump and used the word "him".

Tell us who "him" is in this post, Simp.

well, yes, I was responding to a post about Trump.

If you cannot follow the flow of a thread find a 3rd grader to help you.

We are.

WE are showing we believe in the rule of law.

WE are showing we believe in the Constitutional process of the 4th Amendment.

WE are showing we are appalled by attempted insurrections and thugs attacking the Capitol.

WE are showing we believe in the peaceful transfer of power.

WE are showing that no one is above the law.
did you write that sober?

Last edited:
That post was my follow up educating you on the fact your Vegetable Messiah got less than 1/4 of the country to vote for him.

Yes, I have acknowledged that.

Nobody in this thread has claimed that half the country supports Biden, but the claim was made about Trump. Thus my response was about that claim.

Why is this all so confusing for you?

well, yes, I was responding to a post about Trump.

If you cannot follow the flow of a thread find a 3rd grader to help you.
I followed it just fine, Simp. You are the one trying to claim you were not talking about Trump by claiming you never said 'Trump".

You are stupid, and a lying sack of shit. No way to go thru life, Son.

Yes, I have acknowledged that.

Nobody in this thread has claimed that half the country supports Biden, but the claim was made about Trump. Thus my response was about that claim.

Why is this all so confusing for you?
You are the only one confused here, Simp.

You seem to want to whine and cry about Trump, then claim you aren't whining and crying about "Trump". :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back