BLOWBACK - Garland & Wray Have P!##ed Off Americans; Staying Silent Making It Worse

We all can see you. A so-called libertarian laughing at people upset at the fact our nation is run by an unelected Police State.

Yes I am laughing my ass off at your conclusion jumping based on nothing but your feelings.

It is fun as shit to watch

You have an exceedingly dull life then

Na, this is great entertainment during the work day.

Like today for instance, the International Conference on Agricultural Statistics, and Young Statisticians Seminar gets a bit dry sometimes!

But luckily for me I have the Olympics of conclusion jumping going on right before my very eyes.

They probably haven't found shit, berg. You're just assuming. They did get a supper menu from one Trump's birthday dinners though.
For fingerprints, I'm sure.
A warrant and not a subpoena....I wonder why?

Fishing expedition/witch hunt, call it what you want.
This is unprecedented in America, though. In the end, it just makes November worse if one is a Democrat. And also reaffirms thoughts that the FBI needs to be razed and restructured. That should have been done in 2001 after they let 5 terrorists do bad things.

9/11 and the destruction of the Twin Towers in NYC was brought to America by FBI incompetence. They should have rebuilt. Hole in the ground? Wtf?!

Last edited:
as much fun as it can be to banter with gator when i think he's wrong - a "leak" is a rumor.

unless you need it to be something else.
I never claimed otherwise. He claimed there was no leaks. I was just proving how he is a liar yet again.

85 percent of the United States sees the Demafascist taking our country in the wrong direction....this is yet another example of why the country desperately hates the demafascist and their quest to make us a third world dictatorship

Republicans have declared war on the FBI

Most normal Americans respect them
85 percent of the American population sees the Demafascist taking us in the wrong direction....so you are one of those 15 percent...er "normal" cultist.

Forum List

Back