Blowbacks for the Ds

words are fundamental, right wingers. our federal doctrine is writing. Order is not anarchy or chaos.
"In order to" does not mean "law and order" or "in an orderly fashion." It means "so that" or "to make it possible."

You should not argue constitutional interpretation if you have such a limited of an understanding of proper English usage and meaning.
lol. i am the federalist, not You. i know my own doctrine.

You forgot to capitalize Doctrine.

words are fundamental, right wingers. our federal doctrine is writing. Order is not anarchy or chaos.
"In order to" does not mean "law and order" or "in an orderly fashion." It means "so that" or "to make it possible."

You should not argue constitutional interpretation if you have such a limited of an understanding of proper English usage and meaning.

thanks for ceding the point and the argument by having none.

To the leftist, "general welfare" means ANYTHING and "Interstate Commerce" means ANY COMMERCE.

This is why I support Republican SCOTUS nominations. They will maintain the constraint on federal power, rather than leftist's unlimited interpretation.

You're welcome Daniel. The Truth is that I just can't fathom the Enigmatic depths of your supreme inteLLigence.

yes they did, but they also held a very deep and firm conviction that there is no need so great that the members could or should vote from the national treasury to support a person, organization, or group.

To them the general welfare did not mean giving of the treasury, but supporting the institutions and concepts the help and keep us free. By free, that pertains to the Bill of Rights and against foreign invasion.

An example would be, an army is amassing on one of our borders. They would form an army which consisted of volunteer and conscripted regulars and state militias and fight to repel the invaders because that would promote the general welfare of the nation.
i am the federalist, not You.

The power to provide for the general welfare is general, not major, specific, or common under our common law.
It is so broad as to be specific. You can claim to be a federalist, that does not alter the fact that the phrase "general welfare' is not a license for the federal government to do as it pleases.

Let's try to remember the purpose and function of each aspect of our government. The Federal government has no authority to act in areas of social issues, those are the purview of the States. The feds are to act as arbiters in disputes between the States, and as a national defense, with the President acting as our spokesperson to the world.
Congress is delegated the Power to Tax to Solve any given problem of our Republic.
Well, no.
lol. Yes, they are; limited by our federal Constitution. it is in writing.
That is correct. They are also balanced by two other branches, one of which weighs in on the validity of their actions.

Why are D governors like Cuomo acting as if raising taxes on the Red states is going to work? All 50 states get two senators and subsidies of Blue state excesses are gone. And Trump will get reelected due to such stupidity.

To the leftist, "general welfare" means ANYTHING and "Interstate Commerce" means ANY COMMERCE.

This is why I support Republican SCOTUS nominations. They will maintain the constraint on federal power, rather than leftist's unlimited interpretation.
it is better than the common defense meaning Anything.

both terms, promote and provide are used in reference to One, but not the other.

You're welcome Daniel. The Truth is that I just can't fathom the Enigmatic depths of your supreme inteLLigence.
merely poor, nobody made you lose your argument.

Why are D governors like Cuomo acting as if raising taxes on the Red states is going to work? All 50 states get two senators and subsidies of Blue state excesses are gone. And Trump will get reelected due to such stupidity.
a fifteen dollar an hour minimum will mean, higher paid labor paying more in local taxes and creating more in local demand.

words matter; the word they used was Order, not anarchy or chaos.
The words they used were "in order to," did they not?

Get just ONE leftist or any other English speaker to defend you on this point. Just ONE. Please.

"In order to" means "so that" or "to allow for" or "to make possible." It has nothing to do with actual "order" as you suggest.

You are making a fool of yourself.

Get just ONE leftist or any other English speaker to defend you on this point. Just ONE. Please.

"In order to" means "so that" or "to allow for" or "to make possible." It has nothing to do with actual "order" as you suggest.

I would think he had done with making and is already made.

order does that; not anarchy or chaos.

a fifteen dollar an hour minimum will mean, higher paid labor paying more in local taxes and creating more in local demand.
Few business expansions and fewer startup businesses. A wage that is not set by market value, but artificially, acts as a downward force against economic expansion.

Think of rent control and why it never works.

Forum List

Back