Blue Origin Launches Capsule and Rocket, Lands Both Again

Thanks that was interesting! I didn't see the retro fire on the crew capsule but really impressive. This is the future, have the private sector drive development and government only provide funding on a very limited, very specific basis.

• Banned
Thanks that was interesting! I didn't see the retro fire on the crew capsule but really impressive. This is the future, have the private sector drive development and government only provide funding on a very limited, very specific basis.

I think it is awesome that the private sector is getting into it. I think space-x or blue origin one or the other should partner with the asteroid mining company and become the first trillion dollar corporations.

Nasa will mainly do research and science angle of things.

I was a kid when the first Soviet's sputnik was launched. I was thrilled that it happened so soon and only mildly disappointed that the US didn't do it first. I saw it dimly pass by once after twilight. Space technology has certainly changed.

I was 14 when they put up the Sputnik. We had been told all our live that the Soviets were incapable of real scientific advances. Really changed that picture. I saw it on a very clear night, and we also had a wonderful comet that year.

Forum List

Back