Board Opinion Poll

Have you ever been polled on your opinion on firearms?

• Yes

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • No

Votes: 24 82.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
I am conducting a poll of little relevance but to me. I would like an honest answer yes or no Thanks in advance.

My opinion is that selling more burgers lead to more obesity, just like selling more guns lead to more violence.

th

No. Go figure

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Thank you for this poll. This only goes to show that being polled for your opinion about Guns is right up there with how the hell to I get a J.D. Powers award? Considering J.C. Powers is actually a marketing corporation and you BUY the awards.

Thank you for this poll. This only goes to show that being polled for your opinion about Guns is right up there with how the hell to I get a J.D. Powers award? Considering J.C. Powers is actually a marketing corporation and you BUY the awards.

Dumb ass the poll being taken was not a question on their opinion of guns. Just if anyone had ever been polled about guns. so far with other places I have asked this question, 70 responded and all but two have never been polled.

Dumb ass the poll being taken was not a question on their opinion of guns. Just if anyone had ever been polled about guns. so far with other places I have asked this question, 70 responded and all but two have never been polled.

You missed the whole point there and it does get you one RUMP awarded.

You missed the whole point there and it does get you one RUMP awarded.

Irrelevant to the thread

Forum List

Back