Board's relative "silence" on Ivanka......Irony and Hypocrisy

If Crooked Ivanka has no government business or purpose in the White House why the fvck is she using a goverment network in the first place and then using her own private network. Slag her sorry ass!

Dictator Don is using his own personal phone to conduct business in the White House...it's no wonder he overlooks what his crooked crothfruit do in the Whitehouse. These traitors intend to overlook any ethics and government compliance on security.

America needs to round these sumbitches up and lock them up, NOW!!

But why is there silence on Crooked Hillary’s 30,000 emails missing?
The ones that were recovered and were exactly what she said they were?

Those?

Now have we seen Ivanka's e-mails yet?

LOCK HER UP!
Those were never recovered.

Yes, yes.......and had they'd been recovered, we would see that Hillary had concocted the evil plot of e-coli and Romaine lettuce....
Nope.....they were never recovered.
They were destroyed, along with the devices that sent them.

Well, I think we have to admit the deflecting spin is refreshing in that the Trumpbots do apparently see the hypocrisy. LOL

The fact Hillary may have made a mistake was never the problem. It was the obstruction that was the problem, so when you find out how Ivanka did anything remotely close to what Hillary's team did to cover up, get back to us on
hypocrisy. Until then it doesn't exist

Nope.....they were never recovered.
They were destroyed, along with the devices that sent them.

Untrue

Trump: Clinton deleted 33,000 emails after getting subpoena

The FBI’s investigation did find several thousand emails among those deleted that were work-related and should have been turned over to the State Department.

So they determined that several THOUSAND...among those deleted....were actually work related in some way.

That means that of those 33,000 they found many if not all of them were found and that thousands..AMONG those...etc.

The e-mails were found...or at least most of them. In fact they were found on a host server of Platte....and while this article doesn't cover this in depth...if they found any...they likely found all.

Last edited:
Your ignorance is duly noted.

The Classification of the server is that of the highest classification of any document, data, or file saved on the server. This classification is then applied to ALL data / documents on the server because it is on that server - anything on a classified server is considered clasdified, as per rules / regs / laws pertaining to classifications.

The highest classification of material found on Hillary's computer was actually TOP SECRET TS SCI - Special Compartmentalized Information she had access to as Sect of State, programs she was 'read out of' when she stepped down - information it was illegal to have after being 'read out' of these programs. Her having TS SCI on her server was also a CRIME.

I find it amusing that so many ignorant people want to declare Hillary innocent of breaking laws but do not have the 1st bit of intelligence regarding what they are talking about....as you have admitted.

Her personal server was an illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server CONTAINING Top Secret data (all CRIMES).

The fact that Clinton allowed a company that did not have the required security clearance to have the server in their possession store it in their unsecured BATHROOM in itself is a CRIME!

My KIDS were able to understand this was COMMON SENSE, not 'rocket science's that needed to be explained. Then again, because of me / my job / my years of experience handling classified my kids have had more experience / education in regards to classified and how classified should be handled than, obviously, Hillary and most of the snowflakes on this board.
Clearly she was attempting to avoid detection, keeping her communications hidden from government oversight.
nah,

she only wanted to keep her personal private emails private....

Have we seen Ivanka's private emails on her private domain that were mixed with the hundreds of government emails?

NOPE!

Same with Hillary's.
No hun. Quit being so gullible. Hillary used her private server exclusively. She was doing State Department business on it. They found TOP SECRET messages on there. She was ordered to hand it over but she used Bleachbit on it and destroyed it.
Well I heard her accused of all that, but I also know the matter was investigated and the charges by 'not a colluder' Don, and NOBODY else.
Well FYI, Hillary can get away with murder.
She is the person behind Russian Collusion.
Aw, sheesh! Get help!

It's an "impeachable offense" to hold someone else accountable for breaking the law? Since when?

Just for "fun", Trump ass-kisser....Is there a law regarding emolument (getting rich off one's elected office)???............Should then the orange moron be impeached over THAT little breach? Yes or No?

Has Donald Trump made money from being President? I would posit that he has in fact LOST a great deal of money from taking on the Presidency! If you want to talk about people getting rich off one's elected office then lets discuss the Clintons! They've been doing it since they were in the Arkansas Governor's mansion decades ago and would STILL be doing it if Hillary had managed to get her fat ass behind a desk in the Oval Office!

Sorry but it's NOT that cut and dried.

The government routinely "over classifieds" material.
And virtually ALL of the classified e-mails...were retroactively classified in Clinton's case.

So let's examine the Ivanka e-mails and see if any of them should be classified. No?

That said. I doubt if what Ivanka did is all that huge a deal...just as I feel about Clinton's e-mail issues. They are virtually indistinguishable. In fact in some ways given what occurred previously, what Ivanka did is worse. She should have known better but obviously thought the e-mail thing was no big deal.

Given all that though...the fact that Trump tried to get his Justice Department to prosecute Clinton after the fact, after she had been cleared by the FBI, and WHILE his own daughter was engaged in the same activity speaks to one thing

Political Abuse of Power...

And his own White House Counsel warned him that going in that direction was an Impeachable offense I repeat
Actually it IS that cut and dried.

As Secretary of State Hillary was not only given a TOP SECRET Security Clearance, she was 'READ INTO' TS SCI programs - special compartmentalized programs that require the additional 'TS SCI' caveat to access. Before she stepped down from her job as Sect of State she was 'READ OUT' of these programs and was requ9red to sign a document stating she would NOT have any access to his information again, would NOT possess this information - she would not even DISCUSS this information again.

Evidence shows / the FBI reported that Hillary Clinton's server contained TOP SECRET TS SCI information.
- CONGRATULATIONS - YOU JUST BROKE THE LAW...AND YOU CAN'T CLAIM YOU WERE TOO STUPID TO KNOW YOU BROKE THE LAW BECAUSE YOU SIGNED THE PAPERWORK ACKNOWLEDGING YOU COULD NOT POSESS, WRITE ABOUT, OR DISCUSS THIS INFORMATION AGAIN!

ALL arguments / idiotic claims of Hillary's innocence ENDS HERE! YES, it IS that 'cut and dried'!

Barak Obama himself, when asked when the information on Hillary's server would be released, stated the information would NOT be released because the information was SO classified that 'if released it would cause GRAVE DAMAGE to our National Security!'

22 Hillary Clinton emails declared 'top secret' by State Dept.

"22 Hillary Clinton emails declared 'top secret' by State Dept."

(** This was just 1 batch of released e-mails, not all. There were more classified documents than just these 22)

TOP SECRET TS SCI documents - SO CLASSIFIED they would cause grave damage to our national security - sitting inside of an illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server in the BATHROOM of a small IT company that did not have the required security clearances to have the server in their possession at all.....AND SNOWFLAKES ARE TRYING TO CLAIM THIS WAS NOT ILLEGAL?!

:wtf: Bwuhahahahaha

Comey testified under oath, answering Gowdy's questions, and admitted HILLARY LIED:

Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?

Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.

Gowdy: It was not true?

Comey: That's what I said.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That's not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said "I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material." That is true?

Comey: There was classified information emailed.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?

Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.

*** THE FBI PUBLICLY STATED IT HAD RECOVERED OVER 15,000 OFFICIAL SUBPOENAED DOCUMENTS THAT WERE IN VIOLATION OF BOTH THE FOIA AND FEDERAL RECORDS ACT THAT HILLARY HAD TRIED TO HIDE BY DESTROYING / WIPING THEM ... WHICH IS 'OBSTRUCTION'!

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.

Comey: That's a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there's no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.

*** COMEY TESTIFIED THAT HILLARY LIED, THERE WERE OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS, AND THAT HILLARY ATTEMPTED TO DESTROY THEM - SHE USED BLEACH BIT ON HER SERVER - OBSTRUCTION!

THE FACT THAT HILLARY CLINTON BROKE LAWS, KNEW SHE BROKE LAWS, AND ATTEMPTED TO COVER IT UP BY ATTEMPTING TO DELETE THE EVIDENCE IS UNDENIABLE! COMEY TESTIFIED TO THIS UNDER OATH! THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF SPIN THAT CAN MAKE THIS GO AWAY!

Rep Trey Gowdy rips into FBI Director James Comey on Hillary Clinton's 'intent'
that was all a dog and pony show, for an AD that the Republicans were preparing....

the 3 PARTIALLY MARKED emails were from her scheduler to set up a meeting with Clinton... they were NOT properly marked in the HEADER.... Same kind of emails Ivanka was sending back and forth on her private domain, email ....

The TOP SECRET information was NOT FROM the govt top secret server, THIS IS WHY THEY WERE NOT MARKED CLASSIFIED, but from an email syd blumenthal sent her.

nuff said

The FBI Director testified before Congress, informing them under oath that Hillary Clinton LIED TO CONGRESS, that she had classified data on her server, that she DID mail and receive classified data using her server, that she DID e-mail documents with classified markings on them, that she DID violate both the FOIA and Federal Records Act, and that she DID Obstruct Justice by attempting to destroy THOUSANDS of official subpoenaed documents.

That is all in the undeniable transcripts of Comey's appearance before Congress.

THAT is all that needs to be said / pointed out to obliterate any more bullshit excuses / lies coming from snowflakes like you.

Have a nice day...and Happy Thanksgiving.
NO she didn't lie to congress. that was all a pursed questioning, purposely to create a deceiving Republican TV ad. Congress would have charged her with the crime, but they could not, because she did not lie.

There were no properly MARKED CLASSIFIED documents in her and staff's emails.

That was not a lie.

YOU NEED TO STOP LYING.... and twisting the FACTS.

How retarded are you? The people that would normally classify documents weren't privy to Clinton's secret email use because they didn't know that they existed! When we actually managed to get some emails that Hillary didn't have "bleached" it turned out that she was indeed sending material that SHOULD have been marked classified and WOULD have been marked thus if she was using approved channels.

As for whether or not Hillary lied? She lied REPEATEDLY! She told Congressional investigators that she had turned over all materials related to Benghazi when in fact she hadn't turned over ANY of the emails from her private servers! That is not only a blatant lie...it's the very definition of obstruction of justice because she then ordered those servers wiped clean so investigators wouldn't be able to SEE what was on them!

Has Donald Trump made money from being President? I would posit that he has in fact LOST a great deal of money from taking on the Presidency!

Here, nitwit....(but, check with Sean Hannity for a rebuttal...)

Donald Trump Reports He’s Getting Rich as President
The president’s submission to the U.S. Office of Government Ethics claims tens of millions of dollars in income from his real-estate empire.

Donald Trump Reports He’s Getting Richer as President - The Atlantic

Has Donald Trump made money from being President? I would posit that he has in fact LOST a great deal of money from taking on the Presidency!

Here, nitwit....(but, check with Sean Hannity for a rebuttal...)

Donald Trump Reports He’s Getting Rich as President
The president’s submission to the U.S. Office of Government Ethics claims tens of millions of dollars in income from his real-estate empire.

Donald Trump Reports He’s Getting Richer as President - The Atlantic

President Trump's Net Worth Keeps Falling. Here's Why

I really wish you liberals would get your talking points straight! At the same time that The Atlantic is reporting Trump is making money hand over fist...Time Magazine is reporting that his net worth declined by 100 million just this year!

Clearly she was attempting to avoid detection, keeping her communications hidden from government oversight.
nah,

she only wanted to keep her personal private emails private....

Have we seen Ivanka's private emails on her private domain that were mixed with the hundreds of government emails?

NOPE!

Same with Hillary's.
No hun. Quit being so gullible. Hillary used her private server exclusively. She was doing State Department business on it. They found TOP SECRET messages on there. She was ordered to hand it over but she used Bleachbit on it and destroyed it.
Well I heard her accused of all that, but I also know the matter was investigated and the charges by 'not a colluder' Don, and NOBODY else.
Well FYI, Hillary can get away with murder.
She is the person behind Russian Collusion.
Aw, sheesh! Get help!
There's alot of people involved, but Hillary is at the center of it.
If everything they're saying was true about Trump every one of them would be in prison as we speak. Hillary, Obama, and half the Democrats in Congress.

really wish you liberals would get your talking points straight! At the same time that The Atlantic is reporting Trump is making money hand over fist...Time Magazine is reporting that his net worth declined by 100 million just this yea

NO, eternal moron....Read your own fucking article from Time, and NOT just the headline.

While a number of Trump’s properties have depreciated since he became president, the new Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., a haven for lobbyists and administration officials, has reported profits. In its first year open, Bloomberg reported it was valued at $100 million — up $30 million from last year.

Forbes has decided that Trump's net worth has declined by a cool billion dollars since becoming President!
How Trump Is Trying—And Failing—To Get Rich Off His Presidency

Look moron........stop high-jacking this thread to another issue.......

But, for smarter posters, check out this statement and apply it to Trump's hotel in DC ....(and then go to bed....LOL)

The emoluments clause, also called the foreign emoluments clause, is a provision of the U.S. Constitution (Article I, Section 9, Paragraph 8) that generally prohibits federal officeholders from receiving any gift, payment, or other thing of value from a foreign state or its rulers, officers, or representatives.

really wish you liberals would get your talking points straight! At the same time that The Atlantic is reporting Trump is making money hand over fist...Time Magazine is reporting that his net worth declined by 100 million just this yea

NO, eternal moron....Read your own fucking article from Time, and NOT just the headline.

While a number of Trump’s properties have depreciated since he became president, the new Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., a haven for lobbyists and administration officials, has reported profits. In its first year open, Bloomberg reported it was valued at $100 million — up $30 million from last year.
Time Magazine (another DNC-pwnd rag) has more Acosta-type reporters than any other. Believe anything political they would say? Ho-hum. :bigbed:

How retarded are you? The people that would normally classify documents weren't privy to Clinton's secret email use because they didn't know that they existed!

And neither have they been privy to Ivanka's

LOCK HER UP!!

How retarded are you? The people that would normally classify documents weren't privy to Clinton's secret email use because they didn't know that they existed!

And neither have they been privy to Ivanka's

LOCK HER UP!!
Hardly. This was something that happened in 2017 and the WaPo is trying to make hay of it now.....because Hillary is getting ready to run for president again. This is what she always does. Tries to make her sins somehow acceptable.

Forum List

Back