Board's relative "silence" on Ivanka......Irony and Hypocrisy

NO she didn't lie to congress.

Sorry, but former FBI Director James Comey says you are a LIAR...

Comey testified under oath, answering Gowdy's questions, and admitted HILLARY LIED:

Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?

Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.

Gowdy: It was not true?

Comey: That's what I said.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That's not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said "I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material." That is true?

Comey: There was classified information emailed.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton (said she) used one device, was that true?

Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.

*** THE FBI PUBLICLY STATED IT HAD RECOVERED OVER 15,000 OFFICIAL SUBPOENAED DOCUMENTS THAT WERE IN VIOLATION OF BOTH THE FOIA AND FEDERAL RECORDS ACT THAT HILLARY HAD TRIED TO HIDE BY DESTROYING / WIPING THEM ... WHICH IS 'OBSTRUCTION'!

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.

Comey: That's a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there's no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.

*** COMEY TESTIFIED THAT HILLARY LIED, THERE WERE OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS, AND THAT HILLARY ATTEMPTED TO DESTROY THEM - SHE USED BLEACH BIT ON HER SERVER - OBSTRUCTION!

THE FACT THAT HILLARY CLINTON BROKE LAWS, KNEW SHE BROKE LAWS, AND ATTEMPTED TO COVER IT UP BY ATTEMPTING TO DELETE THE EVIDENCE IS UNDENIABLE! COMEY TESTIFIED TO THIS UNDER OATH! THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF SPIN THAT CAN MAKE THIS GO AWAY!

Rep Trey Gowdy rips into FBI Director James Comey on Hillary Clinton's 'intent'

Petraeus took top secret classified documents from their properly stored place and GAVE them, intentionally, to someone who no longer had top secret clearance, to write his book.

He was charged with a misdemeanor for it, and his actions were intentional and much much much worse than what Hillary and her team did....

of which Comey testified to at that same hearing.... what Patraeus did was MUCH WORSE than what occurred with Hillary's server.

there is no law, that covers a lesser crime than Petraeus' misdemeanor, that Clinton could be charged with.....

only a slap on the hand for rule breaking, not law breaking.

Comey testified under oath, answering Gowdy's questions, and admitted HILLARY LIED:

Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That's not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said "I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material." That is true?

Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

*** THE FBI PUBLICLY STATED IT HAD RECOVERED OVER 15,000 OFFICIAL SUBPOENAED DOCUMENTS THAT WERE IN VIOLATION OF BOTH THE FOIA AND FEDERAL RECORDS ACT THAT HILLARY HAD TRIED TO HIDE BY DESTROYING / WIPING THEM ... WHICH IS 'OBSTRUCTION'!

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.

Comey: That's a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there's no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.

*** COMEY TESTIFIED THAT HILLARY LIED, THERE WERE OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS, AND THAT HILLARY ATTEMPTED TO DESTROY THEM - SHE USED BLEACH BIT ON HER SERVER - OBSTRUCTION!

THE FACT THAT HILLARY CLINTON BROKE LAWS, KNEW SHE BROKE LAWS, AND ATTEMPTED TO COVER IT UP BY ATTEMPTING TO DELETE THE EVIDENCE IS UNDENIABLE! COMEY TESTIFIED TO THIS UNDER OATH! THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF SPIN THAT CAN MAKE THIS GO AWAY!

Secretary Clinton said she did not send any emails that were MARKED CLASSIFIED, and she didn't.

She DIDN'T SAY, WHAT GOWDY SAID, she said.... she did not say she never sent classified information, she said she never sent information that was MARKED classified.

STOP LYING.

Ivanka's emails that are in question occurred over a ten day period during the transition.

As usual, it turns out to be a democrat outrage du jour.

As usual, you are making shit up...or lying...or getting your info from Alex Jones or Judge Jeanine.

These people she sent emails to were not the transition team, liar.

"""Ivanka Trump sent hundreds of emails last year to White House aides, Cabinet officials and her assistants using a personal account,
""""That review revealed that throughout much of 2017, she often discussed or relayed official White House business using a private email account with a domain that she shares with her husband, Jared Kushner.""""

Ivanka Trump used a personal email account to send hundreds of emails about government business last year - The Washington Post

MARKED CLASSIFIED

is the document at the top marked with it's classification, top secret, secret, sensitive etc... then the person's name who classified it, the agency the person worked who classified it, and the DATE of which the classification becomes de-classified, by law.

THAT is what being MARKED CLASSIFIED means.... and there was NOTHING marked classified in her emails...

Secretary Clinton said she did not send any emails that were MARKED CLASSIFIED, and she didn't.

She DIDN'T SAY, WHAT GOWDY SAID, she said.... she did not say she never sent classified information, she said she never sent information that was MARKED classified.

STOP LYING.
Hillary is an incompetent lying bitch. You should be ashamed of yourself for defending the lying snake.

STOP LYING.

Rep Trey Gowdy rips into FBI Director James Comey on Hillary Clinton's 'intent'[/QUOTE]

STOP LYING.
Hillary is an incompetent lying bitch. You should be ashamed of yourself for defending the lying snake.
all right wing propaganda, 3 decades worth.... YOU should be ashamed of yourself! :p

STOP LYING.
all right wing propaganda, 3 decades worth.... YOU should be ashamed of yourself! :p
Comey admitted she lied and he admitted to it more than a few times. You're a corrupt liar just Hillary. Shame on you.

THAT'S THE LIE by Gowdy

clinton DID NOT SAY she never sent classified information,

She said she never sent emails that were MARKED CLASSIFIED....

Gowdy SET UP the TV Ad with THAT LIE....

STOP being a fool and tool.

There are rules for the saving of government relarlted communication. Ivanka complied with the rules and the government has complete access to them. A private account is NOT a private secret unsecured hidden server. You piles are pumping shit again. There is no comparison at all to the two acts. Don’t lock shitbitch clinton up, shoot her for the TREASON she comitted

YOU admitted this is what Hillary claimed....and Comey testified she LIED...so what's your problem, lil' snowflake?

THE FACT THAT HILLARY CLINTON LIED, BROKE LAWS, KNEW SHE BROKE LAWS, AND ATTEMPTED TO COVER IT UP BY ATTEMPTING TO DELETE THE EVIDENCE IS UNDENIABLE! COMEY TESTIFIED TO THIS UNDER OATH! THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF SPIN THAT CAN MAKE THIS GO AWAY!

Last edited:
THAT'S THE LIE by Gowdy

clinton DID NOT SAY she never sent classified information,

Gowdy SET UP the TV Ad with THAT LIE....

STOP being a fool and tool.

Bullshit you don’t know what she said comey and Goudy did. The shit pump is stopped up and splashing in you dims faces. No collusion nothing wrong with answering emails from your staff when they send them as long as they are archived. No possibility of obstruction with no collusion. On and on you just keep on lying and loosing On And on on and on.

Last edited:
Snowflakes think they can stare facts, transcripts, documented history straight in the face and declare it never happened, simply re-write history right there on the spot......

Bwuhahaha

FBI's Comey says 'no reasonable prosecutor' would bring a case against Clinton errrrrrr Ivanka for emails

THE FACT THAT HILLARY CLINTON LIED, BROKE LAWS, KNEW SHE BROKE LAWS, AND ATTEMPTED TO COVER IT UP BY ATTEMPTING TO DELETE THE EVIDENCE IS UNDENIABLE! COMEY TESTIFIED TO THIS UNDER OATH! THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF SPIN THAT CAN MAKE THIS GO AWAY!

The gray areas of the government’s classification system are also evident in some of the 179 emails Sid Blumenthal sent Secretary Clinton, 24 of which the FBI and the State Department determined contained Confidential information and one of which contained Secret information. Blumenthal, a private citizen with no supposed access to classified material, told investigators that he amassed the knowledge from his own sources, including retired and former members of the U.S. intelligence community, British political advisers, journalists and other friends. The information, which Clinton told the FBI she viewed as “journalistic” rather than intelligence, wasn’t even always welcomed; sometimes, Clinton told the FBI, she “did not have the time to read his email.” Blumenthal, Clinton said, “is a prodigious writer whose information was sometimes accurate and sometimes not.” Sullivan explained Blumenthal “liked to help the cause.” (While Clinton was in the Senate, he had often sent Abedin emails to forward to the Clinton, but he realized that Abedin didn’t always pass them along, so he stopped and emailed Hillary directly as secretary of state.)

Additionally, underscoring the changing lines, about 2,000 of Clinton’s emails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential, and one was “up-classified” to Secret, as the State Department reviewed them in 2015 and 2016.

Meanwhile, the seven seemingly most sensitive emails—those regarding SAPs—appear from the FBI’s investigative files to mostly focus on the U.S. drone program, the very existence of which, while widely publicly known and covered in the media, remains technically classified even now. When asked about the emails, Mills was dismissive of security concerns, saying the supposedly highly classified SAP emails were, as she said, “designed to inform State officials of media reports concerning the subject matter and that the information in the emails merely confirmed what the public already knew.” Sullivan explained that he felt it was necessary to “discu[ss] on unclassified systems due to the operational tempo” at that time, and State employees attempted to talk around classified information.” Sullivan said his colleagues “worked hard while under pressure and used their best judgment to accomplish their mission.” As he explained, in reviewing the emails with the FBI, “State did the best they could to not confirm drone strikes and were as careful as possible, but had to deal with a ‘rash’ of news reports on drones.”

A CIA official who reviewed some of the emails in question said that “he would not have put this information on an unclassified system, but that [he understood why because] the authors were only responding to a media article.”

What the FBI Files Reveal About Hillary Clinton’s Email Server

The gray areas of the government’s classification system .....

What GRAY AREAS, snowflake? The questions to Comey were simple, plain as day, just like what Hillary claimed was straight-forward...and Comey testified that Hillary LIED, that her claims before Congress were LIES!

Comey:
That's not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

YOU admitted this is what Hillary claimed....and Comey testified she LIED...so what's your problem, lil' snowflake?

WHY DO YOU THINK HILLARY INSISTED SHE WOULD TESTIFY ONLY IF NOT UNDER OATH?

She planned from the start to lie her ass off in front of Congress, and Comey proved in his testimony that is EXACTLY what Hillary did!

As far as I can tell lots & lots of government employees used/ use private e mails, can we just fix the problem, and drop this off the lock her up list. we have some real problems on the horizon lets not get distracted .

Forum List

Back