Board's relative "silence" on Ivanka......Irony and Hypocrisy

Secretary Clinton said she did not send any emails that were MARKED CLASSIFIED, and she didn't.
STOP LYING.

Sorry, but former FBI Director James Comey says you are a LIAR...

Comey testified under oath, answering Gowdy's questions, and admitted HILLARY LIED:

Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?

Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.

Gowdy: It was not true?

Comey: That's what I said.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That's not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said "I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material." That is true?

Comey: There was classified information emailed.

THE FACT THAT HILLARY CLINTON BROKE LAWS, KNEW SHE BROKE LAWS, AND ATTEMPTED TO COVER IT UP BY ATTEMPTING TO DELETE THE EVIDENCE IS UNDENIABLE! COMEY TESTIFIED TO THIS UNDER OATH! THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF SPIN THAT CAN MAKE THIS GO AWAY!

Rep Trey Gowdy rips into FBI Director James Comey on Hillary Clinton's 'intent'
[/QUOTE]

This thread is about Daddy's little whore, Ivanka, not Hillary Clinton or Comey.
Stay on topic.

Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?
THAT'S THE LIE by Gowdy

clinton DID NOT SAY she never sent classified information,

She said she never sent emails that were MARKED CLASSIFIED....

Gowdy SET UP the TV Ad with THAT LIE....

STOP being a fool and tool.

As I recall, and I'm not going to google it since the wing nuts on here rarely do, some of those emails were marked classified after they were received and reviewed.
So at the time Hillary sent them, they were not classified.
Not excusing her behavior by any means, it was wrong.
But it was fucking outright arrogant of the Ivanka to do it.
BUt then the Trumps are white trash in Gucci.

i'm not silent on Ivanka. her being locked up would prop up Handsome Barron in the Trump family ranks!

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

"TOP SECRET server"? What the hell is a TOP SECRET server?
Your ignorance is duly noted.

The Classification of the server is that of the highest classification of any document, data, or file saved on the server. This classification is then applied to ALL data / documents on the server because it is on that server - anything on a classified server is considered clasdified, as per rules / regs / laws pertaining to classifications.

The highest classification of material found on Hillary's computer was actually TOP SECRET TS SCI - Special Compartmentalized Information she had access to as Sect of State, programs she was 'read out of' when she stepped down - information it was illegal to have after being 'read out' of these programs. Her having TS SCI on her server was also a CRIME.

I find it amusing that so many ignorant people want to declare Hillary innocent of breaking laws but do not have the 1st bit of intelligence regarding what they are talking about....as you have admitted.

Her personal server was an illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server CONTAINING Top Secret data (all CRIMES).

The fact that Clinton allowed a company that did not have the required security clearance to have the server in their possession store it in their unsecured BATHROOM in itself is a CRIME!

My KIDS were able to understand this was COMMON SENSE, not 'rocket science's that needed to be explained. Then again, because of me / my job / my years of experience handling classified my kids have had more experience / education in regards to classified and how classified should be handled than, obviously, Hillary and most of the snowflakes on this board.
Clearly she was attempting to avoid detection, keeping her communications hidden from government oversight.

THAT'S THE LIE by Gowdy

clinton DID NOT SAY she never sent classified information,

She said she never sent emails that were MARKED CLASSIFIED....

Gowdy SET UP the TV Ad with THAT LIE....

STOP being a fool and tool.

As I recall, and I'm not going to google it since the wing nuts on here rarely do, some of those emails were marked classified after they were received and reviewed.
So at the time Hillary sent them, they were not classified.
Not excusing her behavior by any means, it was wrong.
But it was fucking outright arrogant of the Ivanka to do it.
BUt then the Trumps are white trash in Gucci.

about 2000 of the emails were UP classified, classified after the fact...

ALL have been DECLASSIFIED since then,

but the original 4 to 7 email chains the IG used to request the FBI investigation

Oh, I'm sure that the Ivanka mess has prompted a few threads on here....BUT, it would be "refreshing" if some Trump acolyte honestly admitted that the bullshit that Trump and his cult spewed about "locking up" Hillary was a bit over the top.

One can only hope that some Trump backers have stopped frinking the orange kool-aid...But, maybe not.

The traffic will be heavier when Ivanka is sitting in that chair under oath on national television.

Dotard will probably strike out

The Classification of the server is that of the highest classification of any document, data, or file saved on the server. This classification is then applied to ALL data / documents on the server because it is on that server - anything on a classified server is considered clasdified, as per rules / regs / laws pertaining to classifications.

The highest classification of material found on Hillary's computer was actually TOP SECRET TS SCI - Special Compartmentalized Information she had access to as Sect of State, programs she was 'read out of' when she stepped down - information it was illegal to have after being 'read out' of these programs. Her having TS SCI on her server was also a CRIME.

I find it amusing that so many ignorant people want to declare Hillary innocent of breaking laws but do not have the 1st bit of intelligence regarding what they are talking about....as you have admitted.

Her personal server was an illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server CONTAINING Top Secret data (all CRIMES).

The fact that Clinton allowed a company that did not have the required security clearance to have the server in their possession store it in their unsecured BATHROOM in itself is a CRIME!

My KIDS were able to understand this was COMMON SENSE, not 'rocket science's that needed to be explained. Then again, because of me / my job / my years of experience handling classified my kids have had more experience / education in regards to classified and how classified should be handled than, obviously, Hillary and most of the snowflakes on this board.
Clearly she was attempting to avoid detection, keeping her communications hidden from government oversight.
nah,

she only wanted to keep her personal private emails private....

Have we seen Ivanka's private emails on her private domain that were mixed with the hundreds of government emails?

NOPE!

Same with Hillary's.

Ivanka's use of personal email occurred over a ten day period during the transition. As usual demonrats made it into an outrage du jour. It was nothing and nothing will come of it.

nah,

Have we seen Ivanka's private emails on her private domain that were mixed with the hundreds of government emails?

NOPE!

Same with Hillary's.
No hun. Quit being so gullible. Hillary used her private server exclusively. She was doing State Department business on it. They found TOP SECRET messages on there. She was ordered to hand it over but she used Bleachbit on it and destroyed it.

Ivanka's use of personal email wouldn't be such a big deal if her daddy hadn't used Hillary's personal email issue as half of his entire fucking campaign platform.

Is Ivanka really that stupid or just thinks the rules, like her daddy, are for everyone else and not them.

PRECISELY !!!!...........That was the intent of the O/P.......How often throughout the 2016 campaign did Donald spew his ridiculing of Clinton's emails????

Was Ivanka too damn busy to notice while designing her new shoe-line?

Crooked Ivanka! "But her emails!" We will not forget.

DseiYUwXoAIhywM.jpg

Lock her up!
Wilful ignorance is what I call this.
Only the misinformed buys into this nonsense.
Correction: Only the misinformed buys into the nonsense that this is nonsense.

nah,

NOPE!

Same with Hillary's.
No hun. Quit being so gullible. Hillary used her private server exclusively. She was doing State Department business on it. They found TOP SECRET messages on there. She was ordered to hand it over but she used Bleachbit on it and destroyed it.
Well I heard her accused of all that, but I also know the matter was investigated and the charges by 'not a colluder' Don, and NOBODY else.

The traffic will be heavier when Ivanka is sitting in that chair under oath on national television.

Well, you can rest assured that Trump cult members will praise Ivanka's choice of shoes when she testifies.

nah,

NOPE!

Same with Hillary's.
Well I heard her accused of all that, but I also know the matter was investigated and the charges by 'not a colluder' Don, and NOBODY else.
Well FYI, Hillary can get away with murder.
She is the person behind Russian Collusion.

Well FYI, Hillary can get away with murder.
She is the person behind Russian Collusion

Now who the fuck could ever dispute such a well-documented and erudite statement??

(what a fucking idiot.....LOL)

Just like that...

DsiMmxjXQAIPdNl.jpg
We care about it.
You fags think you have a point, but it's manufactured.
Two totally different situations.
OH, and reason this came up is because Hillary's gearing up to run again.

Forum List

Back