Bob Dole Trashes GOP, Says They Need A Sign That Reads "Closed For Repairs"

I wish that Bob had not let the cat out of the bag. Democrats have won the popular vote in 5 out of the last 6 elections, and there is no need to rock the boat!

well yeah, let's elected a President on the popular vote...

we can go to American Idol and pick the President from there next

There's no rational reason to be using the electoral college at this point.

And if the GOP had a lick of fuckin' sense, they'd be against it. The Electoral College obscenely favors Democrats.

States that Democrats won 6 out of 6 times give the Democrats 242 electoral votes. And additional 15 EV's come from states the Democrats have won 5 out of six times (IA, NH and NM)

well, Messiah is better than some of the names you people called Bush...Shrub is one, chimp is another...so I guess they were ignorant dolts and sore losers too?

LOL, "you people"! I never called President Bush any derogatory names. While I disagreed with most of his foreign policy and some of his domestic policy, I never resorted to calling him silly names.

ok, you people didn't mean you...I should of phrased that differently:eusa_angel:

:)

Your Pub propaganda machine finds the few examples and makes the dupes think the Dems are anywhere near as bad as the new bs hater GOP...see sig pp3.

Last edited:
I wish that Bob had not let the cat out of the bag. Democrats have won the popular vote in 5 out of the last 6 elections, and there is no need to rock the boat!

And if the GOP had a lick of fuckin' sense, they'd be against it. The Electoral College obscenely favors Democrats.

States that Democrats won 6 out of 6 times give the Democrats 242 electoral votes. And additional 15 EV's come from states the Democrats have won 5 out of six times (IA, NH and NM)

Actually it's the other way around. If we had the popular vote, the GOP would be at a huge disadvantage, and gore would have won in 2000

Actually it's the other way around. If we had the popular vote, the GOP would be at a huge disadvantage, and gore would have won in 2000

There's all the reason anyone needs for the Electoral College.

The same Bob Dole the Left smeared as being old and out of touch? That Bob Dole?
How come whenever some forgotten no one in the GOP criticizes the party the Left is all over him. But when prominent Democrats criticize their party they're smeared as traitors?

Kind of like those of you on the right listening to and quoting Chris Matthews.

These are the states that contain most of the smart people.

There's all the reason anyone needs for the Electoral College.

Because the Bush Administration worked out so well for us.

Right.

g-cvr-090217-dover-coffins-3a.grid-6x2.jpg

Maybe, maybe not. If it was a true national election, instead of 50 state ones, then the GOP could concentrate their GOTV efforts in states they ignored.

The same Bob Dole the Left smeared as being old and out of touch? That Bob Dole?
How come whenever some forgotten no one in the GOP criticizes the party the Left is all over him. But when prominent Democrats criticize their party they're smeared as traitors?

Who is quoting chris matthews?

Katzndogz said:
Democrats have certainly lost the trust of the people.

Granted that this [poll] is Rasmussen, not the most credible source is the most accurate thing you have posted.

I would check just who was polled. Do that and get back to us.

Translation: Jake's faith in Obama is unshakable

Non sequitur, which is an excellent description of your mental processes.

Who is quoting chris matthews?

It was done recently when he criticized Obama.

Forum List

Back