Bob Dole Trashes GOP, Says They Need A Sign That Reads "Closed For Repairs"

The republicans are so far right since the tparty hijacked it that even conservatives like bob dole and reagan seem like liberals today. That's why.:eusa_silenced:

lol, you are such a parrot
were you even born when Bob Dole ran for President?

Parrot?

I am going to have to start feeding you crackers if you keep that up.

Yeah I was already borned by then.

lol, good to know...were you old enough TO VOTE?
now how far LEFT do you think the Democrats have veered?

lol, you are such a parrot
were you even born when Bob Dole ran for President?

Parrot?

I am going to have to start feeding you crackers if you keep that up.

Yeah I was already borned by then.

lol, good to know...
now how far LEFT do you think the Democrats have veered?

The Dems have moved to the right of McGovern and Humphreys and the Kennedys, and the GOP far right have moved beyond the Goldwaters and Buckleys.

The same Bob Dole the Left smeared as being old and out of touch? That Bob Dole?
How come whenever some forgotten no one in the GOP criticizes the party the Left is all over him. But when prominent Democrats criticize their party they're smeared as traitors?

The same can be said about the "conservatives" and the way they flock over "Black conservatives" who make ignorant, inaccurate blanket generalizations about "the Blacks".

That's pretty much the same thing that happened to General Powell and Michael Steele when they didn't tow the "conservative" republican party line.

No, it cannot be said about conservatives. Ron Paul was against the Iraq War. Richard Shelby was for it. They both exist in the GOP. Joe Lieberman got kicked out of the Democratic party for supporting it.

Michael Steele was an incompetent. Powell was an incompetent when it came to running state. Just because someone is black doesnt mean they are competent. Or the opposite.

Ron Paul has been mocked by main stream neo-con "conservative" republican types. I thought that Joe Lieberman left on his own accord; "Lieberman was officially listed in Senate records for the 110th and 111th Congresses as an "Independent Democrat"[6] and sat as part of the Senate Democratic Caucus. But since his speech at the 2008 Republican National Convention in which he endorsed John McCain for president, Lieberman no longer attended Democratic Caucus leadership strategy meetings or policy lunches.[7] On November 5, 2008, Lieberman met with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to discuss his future role with the Democratic Party. Ultimately, the Senate Democratic Caucus voted to allow Lieberman to keep chairmanship of the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Subsequently, Lieberman announced that he would continue to caucus with the Democrats". The above proves that your assertion is.......wrong.

How was Michael Steele "incompetent", did the Republicans win or lose under his tenor? How was General Powell "incompetent"?

I agree with your last line.

The GOP controls more and more governorships and state houses with every election.

That will change in 2014.
California dreamin'.

With the scandals rolling out of Washington the Dems will be lucky to have any seats anywhere.

Democrats have certainly lost the trust of the people.

Republicans Now More Trusted than Democrats on Every Issue | Ian Welsh

2014 may well spell crushing defeats for democrats across the board.

Democrats have exhibited an amazing ability to deny reality. obamacare is successful, the US is suffering from global warming, islam is a peaceful religion, raising taxes reduces poverty the list is very long and the train of liberalism is going to collide with the wall of reality very soon.

The same Bob Dole the Left smeared as being old and out of touch? That Bob Dole?
How come whenever some forgotten no one in the GOP criticizes the party the Left is all over him. But when prominent Democrats criticize their party they're smeared as traitors?

The republicans are so far right since the tparty hijacked it that even conservatives like bob dole and reagan seem like liberals today. That's why.:eusa_silenced:

The complaint is also rich because the same people that called Sen. Liberman LIEberman in '00, now consider him a hero. What's good for the goose, eh Rabbi Hypocrite?

Didn't "tow the conservative line"?

I think endorsing obozo pretty much crossed the line. I don't know much about Steele, but his "leadership" was about as effective as your moonbat messiah's "transparent" government.

I just have to wonder if you were born that stupid, or are you deliberately this ignorant?

It would take a lot less effort to simply embrace reality you know.

Former RNC chair Michael Steele: At least Republicans won when I was in office

Most of the people who refer to Our President as a "messiah" are at best, a bunch of ignorant dolts and sore losers. Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

Read more: Michael Steele: At least Republicans won when I was in office | The Daily Caller

well, Messiah is better than some of the names you people called Bush...Shrub is one, chimp is another...so I guess they were ignorant dolts and sore losers too?

LOL, "you people"! I never called President Bush any derogatory names. While I disagreed with most of his foreign policy and some of his domestic policy, I never resorted to calling him silly names.

Most of the people who refer to Our President as a "messiah" are at best, a bunch of ignorant dolts and sore losers. Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

Read more: Michael Steele: At least Republicans won when I was in office | The Daily Caller

well, Messiah is better than some of the names you people called Bush...Shrub is one, chimp is another...so I guess they were ignorant dolts and sore losers too?

LOL, "you people"! I never called President Bush any derogatory names. While I disagreed with most of his foreign policy and some of his domestic policy, I never resorted to calling him silly names.

ok, you people didn't mean you...I should of phrased that differently:eusa_angel:

The complaint is also rich because the same people that called Sen. Liberman LIEberman in '00, now consider him a hero. What's good for the goose, eh Rabbi Hypocrite?
Not me....He's just another demppublicratican/neocon in my book.

Not a dime's worth of difference....

Uh-huh....The GOP nominated a greasy used car salesman to run for prez, because the TEA Party has taken them over. :rolleyes:

The same can be said about the "conservatives" and the way they flock over "Black conservatives" who make ignorant, inaccurate blanket generalizations about "the Blacks".

That's pretty much the same thing that happened to General Powell and Michael Steele when they didn't tow the "conservative" republican party line.

Didn't "tow the conservative line"?

I think endorsing obozo pretty much crossed the line. I don't know much about Steele, but his "leadership" was about as effective as your moonbat messiah's "transparent" government.

I just have to wonder if you were born that stupid, or are you deliberately this ignorant?

It would take a lot less effort to simply embrace reality you know.

The only ones I hear using that word are right wingnuts.:razz:

Katzndogz said:
Democrats have certainly lost the trust of the people.

Granted that this [poll] is Rasmussen, not the most credible source is the most accurate thing you have posted.

I would check just who was polled. Do that and get back to us.

He was a liar. Within 72 hours of Gore picking him Lieberman had recanted most of his positions. Here we are talking about the Democrats throwing him under the bus just because he disagreed with them over Iraq. T he party standard bearer and they worked against him over a policy disagreement.
I'd say that's beyond hypocrisy. That's real douchebaggery. But your'e no stranger to douchebaggery, eh Con-rat? You engage in it every day on this site.

I wish that Bob had not let the cat out of the bag. Democrats have won the popular vote in 5 out of the last 6 elections, and there is no need to rock the boat!

He was a liar. Within 72 hours of Gore picking him Lieberman had recanted most of his positions. Here we are talking about the Democrats throwing him under the bus just because he disagreed with them over Iraq. T he party standard bearer and they worked against him over a policy disagreement.
I'd say that's beyond hypocrisy. That's real douchebaggery. But your'e no stranger to douchebaggery, eh Con-rat? You engage in it every day on this site.

Who in the hell is Joe Lieberman?:razz:

Google is your friend. In your case, your only friend.

Google is your friend. In your case, your only friend.

Oh thanks a lot for the personal insult.:eusa_angel:

I wish that Bob had not let the cat out of the bag. Democrats have won the popular vote in 5 out of the last 6 elections, and there is no need to rock the boat!

well yeah, let's elected a President on the popular vote...

we can go to American Idol and pick the President from there next

Forum List

Back