Bob Mueller Probably Already Has Trump’s Tax Returns

so it's ok that foreign nationals use his hotels?

Yes, selling goods and services at market prices is not a crime. Doesn't matter who it is.

how about buying and selling goods for grossly inflated prices (like the property trump sold to Dmitry Rybolovlev)

Why did a Russian pay $95M to buy Trump’s Palm Beach mansion?

how about significant business with Russians while trump lied throughout the campaign about not knowing any Russians? (apparently even a misstatement during a sunday morning show by an aid was worth two years of investigations by gop hacks).

OH BOY!!!!!!!!!! DEFLECTION, weren't we talking about emoluments?

But isn't that the whole point of real estate investing, buy low, sell high? Are you jealous or what?

Shen you sell it an inflated price to a Russian drug kingpin, its called money laundering, dipsdhit
You have no clue what money laundering means.
^^^^^EXACTLY^^^^^^^

We’ll eventually find out why the thin skinned whiny little bitch was so afraid to release them.

Bloomberg reported on Tuesday morning that Special Counsel Robert Mueller issued a subpoena to Deutsche Bank, Germany’s largest lender, several weeks ago. The bank agreed to submit documents “on its relationship with [President] Trump and his family,” which go back almost 20 years, according to an anonymous source.

Deutsche’s connections to Russia aren’t merely hypothetical: The bank has previously paid $670 million to U.S. and U.K. regulators over its role in a Russian money-laundering scheme, but a Department of Justice inquiry into a $10 billion scheme has stalled for unclear reasons.

Report: Mueller Subpoenas Deutsche Bank Records Relating to Trump

Why Robert Mueller Probably Has Trump's Tax Returns - U.S. News & World Report - Congressional Black Caucus 2017 News and Events

Report: Robert Mueller likely already has Donald Trump’s tax returns

Of course he does. It is pretty obvious that the swamp has been violating the trumpsters Rights since the election began. I have no doubt that the irs has numerous agents who have sold their soul and trotted those confidential records over to mueller the second they felt they could.
So it’s Trumps right to violate the Constitution?
You mods are such Trump whores you can’t even fake being impartial.
How did Trump violate the Constitution?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

We’ll eventually find out why the thin skinned whiny little bitch was so afraid to release them.

Bloomberg reported on Tuesday morning that Special Counsel Robert Mueller issued a subpoena to Deutsche Bank, Germany’s largest lender, several weeks ago. The bank agreed to submit documents “on its relationship with [President] Trump and his family,” which go back almost 20 years, according to an anonymous source.

Deutsche’s connections to Russia aren’t merely hypothetical: The bank has previously paid $670 million to U.S. and U.K. regulators over its role in a Russian money-laundering scheme, but a Department of Justice inquiry into a $10 billion scheme has stalled for unclear reasons.

Why Robert Mueller Probably Has Trump's Tax Returns - U.S. News & World Report - Congressional Black Caucus 2017 News and Events

Assumptions, speculation and innuendo, you got any real evidence?

Bob Mueller does and unlike this fake president, he’s a professional.
Where is it?

Why would Trump not want the US people to see his tax returns? We know about his sleazy divorces, marriages to women from outside the US, and bankruptcies, he has never been a "private" guy.

Trump filed two years Financial Disclosure forms required to run for office. Posted online. Linked here several times. 100s' of pages showing all companies, holdings, loans etc you all don't even look at it. Looked very detailed to me.

One of the thinnest books in history

Thicker than Trump's, Baby Bush's, and Clinton's.

How is 0 thicker than 0?

Gore and Kerry made it to the country where the fighting was, unlike GWB, Trump and Clinton.

Bush was in more danger flying, than Gore was in his office

The bars of Alabama and Florida are safer than Vietnam, fellow NO SHOW.

sorry, little parrot

the bars of Alabama and Florida were more dangerous than the areas of Viet Nam Gore saw

One of the thinnest books in history

How is 0 thicker than 0?

Gore and Kerry made it to the country where the fighting was, unlike GWB, Trump and Clinton.

You people love draft dodgers as you trash veterans. So sad.

Nope

always was against Clinton and Biden, didn't think much of Cheney.

How is 0 thicker than 0?

sorry, little parrot

the bars of Alabama and Florida were more dangerous than the areas of Viet Nam Gore saw

So all no shows in Vietnam that hung out in bars are heroes? I wish my Daddy had known, he could have avoided War III, instead,more time at war, less with family, a couple more injuries.

How is 0 thicker than 0?

sorry, little parrot

So all no shows in Vietnam that hung out in bars are heroes? I wish my Daddy had known, he could have avoided War III, instead,more time at war, less with family, a couple more injuries.
So all no shows in Vietnam that hung out in bars are heroes

Care to point out where I said that?

hon...I was in more danger off shore than Gore was on the base he was assigned to.

You made a definitive statement insinuating you know something we don't. Tell us oh wise one, what evidence does Mueller have? Don't use any equivocal wording.

Trump ADMITTED obstruction of justice live on TV when he tried to get Flynn’s case dropped.
You’re way behind in the news aren’t you.
But there’s so much more..

What more evidence of Trump-Russia collusion do you need?

Suggesting a case be dropped is in no way obstruction of justice.
especially when he's the boss.

he is not the "boss" of the FBI or special prosecutor or any of the other enforcement arms of our government, you brain dead trumptard.

You made a definitive statement insinuating you know something we don't. Tell us oh wise one, what evidence does Mueller have? Don't use any equivocal wording.

Trump ADMITTED obstruction of justice live on TV when he tried to get Flynn’s case dropped.

he is not the "boss" of the FBI or special prosecutor or any of the other enforcement arms of our government, you brain dead trumptard.

Hey retard, who appoints the heads of the FBI and DOJ, and while your at it, tell the class who is the only person charged by the Constitution to insure the laws are faithfully executed?

Vladimir Putin launders his money thru the Bank of Cyprus. Guess who used to run that bank? Trump’s Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross.

I guess THAT’S just another coincidence too.
Hilarious watching the left spin onto the next lie.
Idiot doesn’t know Wilbur Ross ran the Bank of Cyprus which launders Putin’s dirty money..
Why do you think Trump made him Commerce Secretary??
All roads lead to Russia with this administration.
The list is up to 9 of those connected to Trump who illegally met with Russian then lied about it.
Watching Sessions appear 3 times before committees and have total amnesia when asked about his contact with Russians was revealing to anyone with a brain.
He said,” I don’t recall 89 times.”
The cult: doesn’t mean anything.
Lmao

Last edited:
Vladimir Putin launders his money thru the Bank of Cyprus. Guess who used to run that bank? Trump’s Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross.

Idiot doesn’t know Wilbur Ross ran the Bank of Cyprus which launders Putin’s dirty money..

they don't know anything that isn't covered in rightwingnut sites.

That’s fine and all, but how about some of that collusion stuff? Any of that yet?
The bitch’s tax returns will show proof you won’t be able to deny.
Plus yesterday we Mueller has documented evidence that 11 secs into the Dump’s inaugural rant Flynn said to a business associate, “ now the Russian sanctions will be lifted and we’ll make a lot of money.”

You've never actually filled out a tax return, have you?
Weakest excuse EVER for why Trump is scared shitless to release his tax returns. Thanks for the laugh.

So no Russia stuff? You have been promoising all this year Trump was going down for collusion, then obstruction now it’s tax’s? I mean are y’all settling on that now?
Bonehead thinks Bob Mueller’s investigation is over. Lol
You also said this was a fake scandal. Do you know who knows it’s not fake?
Paul Manafort, Gates, Papadopoulos and Michael Flynn.
Do you know who’s next to find out? The Dump’s son in law, Kushner.
Money says he’s the next to be indicted.

Their media keeps them stupid then they come crawling here begging us to inform them.

'I'm watching now and screaming': Fox News employees anonymously trash the network's Russia coverage

Hey retard, who appoints the heads of the FBI and DOJ, and while your at it, tell the class who is the only person charged by the Constitution to insure the laws are faithfully executed?

Having this dictator wannabe swear on the Bible to uphold the laws of this country is the biggest joke of the century.

Of course he does. It is pretty obvious that the swamp has been violating the trumpsters Rights since the election began. I have no doubt that the irs has numerous agents who have sold their soul and trotted those confidential records over to mueller the second they felt they could.
So it’s Trumps right to violate the Constitution?
You mods are such Trump whores you can’t even fake being impartial.
How did Trump violate the Constitution?

I’ve only explained that to you 20 times. Are you retarded?

Their media keeps them stupid then they come crawling here begging us to inform them.

'I'm watching now and screaming': Fox News employees anonymously trash the network's Russia coverage

that's hysterical

Where is it?

Idiot keeps asking for Mueller’s evidence after we’ve had to explain to him over and over he’s not releasing ANYTHING until HE’S good and ready. 4 of Trump’s finest have already bit the bullet and more to come.
Trump’s fastly gaining on Reagan as the most corrupt administration in history and AFTER ONLY ONE YEAR!
Ha!

Out of all the corrupt and illegal things Trump’s tax returns will show us, the one thing he’ll hate the most to be exposed is that he’s really not a billionaire.
This sociopath won’t even be embarrassed caught money laundering. That he’s not as rich as he claims will crush him.

Having this dictator wannabe swear on the Bible to uphold the laws of this country is the biggest joke of the century.

No that would be your mulatto messiah, the most lawless POS to ever occupy the office. But your deflection from the question is noted.

Forum List

Back