Bob Woodward is not a journalist he is a writer of fiction

I read his book about the Supreme Court and it's not journalism, he claims to know what the Justices were thinking and that's impossible for a reporter to know.

Trump should never have trusted him that's for sure. Regardless, his comment is blown out of proportion. Every leader in the West thought it was going to be less of a threat than it was, even the W.H.O was advising this.

Trump made the right decision to stop China from flying into the U.S and then Europe. After that, it was all going to be a learning experience to know how to deal with the threat and how much of a danger it was. You can't spread fear and panic among citizens when even your top medical experts don't know how the virus is going to be dealt with.

Any leader saying they would have done better is outright full of it. Bold face lying. All you can do is provide the necessities to the governors and make the decisions that you can to decrease it. He might have even had gone too far with the shutdown, he did more than he could, you can't stop an unknown biology.

How about this, why doesn't Woodward and his network blame Communist China for this virus? That is who is responsible for this. the guy is a Dem patsy and his network is an insult to objective journalism.

It doesn't matter what Bob Woodward says. The mainstream media have lied about Trump so many times that no one believes what they say anymore.
Correction. Mainstream media has shown tape of Pres speaking and show tweets, that nobody who listens or watches believe anything trump says anymore.

It doesn't matter what Bob Woodward says. The mainstream media have lied about Trump so many times that no one believes what they say anymore.

You're correct. Bob Woodward isn't giving the explanations on the tapes. Trump is. So you gonna say that isn't Trump's voice on those tapes? I know it's coming. :)

Ok, let's hear the tapes. Do you have a link to them?
Guess you will have to wait until Sunday, for the 60 Minutes interview to hear the tape.
I was wrong. The tapes of trump are being played on the Rachel Maddow show right now. Just heard trump admitting he knew it was deadly, it just travels thought the air from person to person, and that he deliberately played it down. Pretty stark, hearing trump say it and knowing he lied to the country and his supporters since February.

Guess you will have to wait until Sunday, for the 60 Minutes interview to hear the tape.
I was wrong. The tapes of trump are being played on the Rachel Maddow show right now. Just heard trump admitting he knew it was deadly, it just travels thought the air from person to person, and that he deliberately played it down. Pretty stark, hearing trump say it and knowing he lied to the country and his supporters since February.
Well, if Joe Biden can manage to even get through one debate without making a fool of himself then maybe he will win.

i am radiating happiness that Trump's political career is being ripped apart asunder

i don't care if the allegations are true or not...win or lose: always cheat!

Do the liberals here really think that a majority of Americans don’t see right through this out of context bullshit?

Well, if Joe Biden can manage to even get through one debate without making a fool of himself then maybe he will win.
Oh, Joe Biden will win if he still has a pulse, debates be damned. I told you people (trump supporters) he lies with straight face right in your eyes, but you didn't believe. You cannot have a person of his total lack of character running the country. How many trump supporters have downplayed, been anti-mask, whined about their inconvenience, because he said it was not serious, but admitted as early as February with a reporter on tape, that it was serious, and more deadly than any flu. A lot of people, (trump supporters even), have died because he lied, as it was and is a very serious threat and he knew it from the beginning and is on tape saying he knew it from the beginning. The guy is scum.

Forum List

Back