Bob Woodward is not a journalist he is a writer of fiction

I read his book about the Supreme Court and it's not journalism, he claims to know what the Justices were thinking and that's impossible for a reporter to know.

You saying Woodward is not a journalist is as stupid as when Trump said Meryl Streep wasn't a good actress. I know it was a stupid remark. You know it was a stupid remark. The whole world knows it was a stupid remark, but you just couldn't help yourself, could you?
you know all about stupid remarks since you lead the forum on them,,,

If I tried, I couldn't come up with something as stupid as saying Woodward isn't a journalist.

I read his book about the Supreme Court and it's not journalism, he claims to know what the Justices were thinking and that's impossible for a reporter to know.

You saying Woodward is not a journalist is as stupid as when Trump said Meryl Streep wasn't a good actress. I know it was a stupid remark. You know it was a stupid remark. The whole world knows it was a stupid remark, but you just couldn't help yourself, could you?

If I tried, I couldn't come up with something as stupid as saying Woodward isn't a journalist.
and yet you do it daily,,,

Thank you for your evaluation. I'll give it all the consideration it deserves.

Thank you for your evaluation. I'll give it all the consideration it deserves.
why???

Sure idiot, the recordings of pussygrabber admitting to his lies to americans are also fiction, ha ha ha, you are a sucker and a loser....

1599707152291.png

No one here has refuted what I said. I read Woodward's book about the Supreme Court. He does not write like a journalist, he writes like a fiction writer. He claims to know what people are thinking.
Nobody cares about the supreme court book. Trump said on tape with Woodward in February and they are playing the tapes on most network and making them available on the internet, of trump in his own words, he knew it was a deadly serious virus and played it down to the public as nothing serious, and proving he has been lying to the public and his supporters from the beginning, instead of leading to keep us from being Covid capital of the whole planet. He finally made us #1, with his lies.

No one here has refuted what I said. I read Woodward's book about the Supreme Court. He does not write like a journalist, he writes like a fiction writer. He claims to know what people are thinking.
Quite a few people "refuted what you said", especially about him not being a journalist. Your boy Trump is an idiot and a narcissist. Bob Woodward, being a good journalist, capitalized on his narcissistic stupidity.

Quite a few people "refuted what you said", especially about him not being a journalist. Your boy Trump is an idiot and a narcissist. Bob Woodward, being a good journalist, capitalized on his narcissistic stupidity.

Thank you. Apparently OPie thinks Watergate was fiction.

do you also have any comments bout Woodward's favorite color?

Do the liberals here really think that a majority of Americans don’t see right through this out of context bullshit?

The majority of Americans see the truth. Trump supporters see bullshit. Again, Trump is the one speaking on these tapes. Nothing is out of context. :)

It’s edited clips. Same shit you scum bags have tried over and over. Nothing but deceit.

People have woken up to the constant lies.

This out of context BS isn’t going to get Biden elected.

Sucks to be you.

There is no editing... Trump clearly said the virus can be transferred through the air.
He refused to wear a mask.
The months later in a hotspot he had an indoor rally for his supporters...

That is how simple it is....

The travel ban is 'xenophobic' on Mar 12.... LOL

Set your Google Translate to "stuttering fuck"....

Watch your own fucking video and Biden didn't say the ban was xenophobic...

You are just showing how ignorant you are..

No one here but me has actually read Bob Woodward's shitty books. He is not a journalist. He does not follow the rules journalists are supposed to follow. He writes fiction. He makes shit up.

Ok, let's hear the tapes. Do you have a link to them?

Jeez, they're just all over the news....hint...the legitimate news sources. You won't find them being discussed on any pro-Trump media.
I've heard several of them. They prove nothing. It is Trump's ACTIONS that show his concern for the seriousness of the virus.

He shutdown travel from and to China. Biden criticized him for that...said he was xenophobic and racist. Later, Biden agreed that the travel ban was correct. (That was after Fauci agreed it was a good move.)

Schumer criticized him for the travel ban.

Nancy Pelosi was in Chinatown inviting people to come on down and join the party.

Fauci was telling people they shouldn't change what they're doing.

Tonight, Fauci was on TV saying that Trump has been taking the advice of his team of medical experts and basically debunked Woodward's claim and the lies the Biden immediately started spouting about Trump's complete failure in handling the pandemic.

Of course, the MSM will no longer be quoting Fauci on that point...because he sees no fault in what the President is doing.

BTW, Trump didn't cause the 11,000 deaths of New York Nursing Home residents...Andrew "Coke-nose" Quomo did that.

Bob Woodward uses unethical means to get access to his sources. He says to them, "Cooperate with me and I'll make you the hero of the story, refuse to cooperate with me and I'll make you the villain." That's how he got access to the Bush White House.

Forum List

Back