Bobby Jindal (R-LA) to announce for president at 4 PM Central today

Bobby Jindal makes his presidential announcement today What to expect NOLA.com

But, he has already announced at his website:

BobbyJindal.com

where he first broke the news to his kids.

This is what his campaign logo looks like:

View attachment 43115

Guess no one on his team noticed that this looks like a Christmas candy-cane, what?

Discuss: does Bobby Jindal even have a chance at the nomination?

He's lucky number 13 - anyone posted a YouTube video of his masterful rebuttal to the SOTU?

How many more seats are there in the clown car? If they get five more they can have a softball game? With Fox staffers calling the pitches we can be sure even The Donald will have a ready made answer.

Very interesting

"Discouraged by a lack of engagement, some of Jindal’s early donors have faded away, according to Sanjay Puri, chairman of the U.S. India Political Action Committee. Jindal’s top-contributors list now includes such recognizable names as cosmetics mogul Georgette Mosbacher.

Suresh C. Gupta, a Potomac, Md., doctor, gave a fundraiser for Jindal’s first gubernatorial bid. But he said Jindal has actively tried to disassociate himself from the Indian American community in recent years.

“So what if he’s Republican? So what if he’s Christian? I don’t care about those things,” said Gupta, who is a Democrat. “But you can’t forget about your heritage. You can’t forget about your roots.”

When Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to the United States last September, a host of politicians attended his rally at Madison Square Garden. Jindal did not. When Jindal’s name was mentioned, he was booed by the crowd."

From Piyush to Bobby How does Jindal feel about his family s past - The Washington Post

I feel there should be two debates
1. "A" debate has the top 10 canidates
2. occurring later or earlier outside of prime time can be "B" debate for the lower 10.

Would you think this would be fair?

Very interesting

"Discouraged by a lack of engagement, some of Jindal’s early donors have faded away, according to Sanjay Puri, chairman of the U.S. India Political Action Committee. Jindal’s top-contributors list now includes such recognizable names as cosmetics mogul Georgette Mosbacher.

Suresh C. Gupta, a Potomac, Md., doctor, gave a fundraiser for Jindal’s first gubernatorial bid. But he said Jindal has actively tried to disassociate himself from the Indian American community in recent years.

“So what if he’s Republican? So what if he’s Christian? I don’t care about those things,” said Gupta, who is a Democrat. “But you can’t forget about your heritage. You can’t forget about your roots.”

When Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to the United States last September, a host of politicians attended his rally at Madison Square Garden. Jindal did not. When Jindal’s name was mentioned, he was booed by the crowd."

From Piyush to Bobby How does Jindal feel about his family s past - The Washington Post
That is indeed very interesting.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Very interesting

Forever the bigot Guno finds race a reason for hate. Just more crap from the German nazi import.

Anyone else think the way Jindal squeezes words together is funny? He's a mush-mouth.

In my opinion....if you cannot say the phrases "President of the United States" or "the United States of America" in such a way that they sound like five distinct words....you should consider another occupation.

Seems to me like some intolerant bigot on this board REALLY has a problem with ethnic Americans who dare to stray from the leftist reservation.

Hey lightweight......try harder. Several of your nutter candidates can't say these things clearly. McCain couldn't. They are in such a state of freak out whenever they speak....that they leave out the "of" and the "the".....and sometimes the "nt" at the end of "president"

Listen closely.

I have no problem understanding Governor Jindal just fine, and in fact, as I said before, I find him quite interesting to listen to. Perhaps, as with all things, the problem lies with you.

Piyush Jindal was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, to immigrants from India who overstayed their student visa but was allowed to stay because Piyush was born in the states

Critics Invoke Bobby Jindal in Birthright Citizenship Controversy - CBS News
Your right guno, NO democrat would ever pull that crap!
Parent NON citizens! Changed his name to Barry, sorry Bobby to swindle voters!

ALL democrats have AMERICAN parents!

Ehrmagerd, a person with a non-English first name adopting a nickname because people can't pronounce his birthname! When the hell did THAT start happening?!

FYI, my own mother-in-law, Chun Tze, went by the name "June" for most of her adult life, since most Americans don't speak Chinese.

Anyone want to make an issue of that?
Projecting?

Stating a fact. Learn the difference.

Piyush Jindal was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, to immigrants from India who overstayed their student visa but was allowed to stay because Piyush was born in the states

Ehrmagerd, a person with a non-English first name adopting a nickname because people can't pronounce his birthname! When the hell did THAT start happening?!

FYI, my own mother-in-law, Chun Tze, went by the name "June" for most of her adult life, since most Americans don't speak Chinese.

Who has a problem pronouncing Piyush?

Not only that, Piyush is a beautiful name. Why would he not want to be known under his real name?

Again, most likely because many people have trouble pronouncing it. Lots of people have nicknames, for lots of reasons. Get over it.

And take notes. I get tired of repeating myself.

I feel there should be two debates
1. "A" debate has the top 10 canidates
2. occurring later or earlier outside of prime time can be "B" debate for the lower 10.

Would you think this would be fair?

Uhhh, this is what CNN has already announced it will do.

Not only that, Piyush is a beautiful name. Why would he not want to be known under his real name?

Again, most likely because many people have trouble pronouncing it. Lots of people have nicknames, for lots of reasons. Get over it.

"Piyush" is totally easy to pronounce.

Are you trying to tell me that righties are so fucking stupid, they cannot pronounce a two-syllable word with all of 6 letters in it?

Piyush = "Pee-yoosh"

Really, Minnie Mouse, this is not rocket-science.

I feel no pity for Righties who are too stupid to be about to spell out a simple word.

If they cannot pronounce this word, I wonder how they can ever read a shopping list. Really.

"Murkah, Murkah, Murkah, fuckin'eh!!!"

Last edited:

Are you trying to tell me that righties are so fucking stupid, they cannot pronounce a two-syllable word with all of 6 letters in it?

Piyush = "Pee-yoosh"

I feel no pity for Righties who are too stupid to be about to spell out a simple word.

If they cannot pronounce this word, I wonder how they can ever read a shopping list. Really.

See above, re: get over it. You're trying to make a big, sinister scandal out of an incredibly common, mundane practice. If this is all you've got to bitch about, hang it up and find a new hobby.

Piyush = "Pee-yoosh"

See above, re: get over it. You're trying to make a big, sinister scandal out of an incredibly common, mundane practice. If this is all you've got to bitch about, hang it up and find a new hobby.
You see these things only in your weird Rw universe.

Piyush = "Pee-yoosh"

You see these things only in your weird Rw universe.

I'm fascinated to note that in Liberal Land, people do not use nicknames.

No, wait, I'm not, and I wouldn't be even if it were true. Might want to discuss that with "Barry" Obama and "Joe" Biden.

"Bobby Jindal (R-LA) to announce for president at 4 PM Central today"

Yet another social conservative, making it that much more difficult for republicans to decide who will champion their agenda that seeks to violate citizens' civil rights, ignore the rule of law, advance their reactionary policies hostile to diversity and dissent, and increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

Another split of the so-called Tea Party/Christian Conservative vote, thus giving Jeb Bush more juice.

Forum List

Back