Bobby Jindal (R-LA) to announce for president at 4 PM Central today

Rubio or Cruz is our only hope to take florida and the western purple states with plenty of Hispanics who will vote for Rubio in the same manner "The Uninformed and Brainless" voted for Obama.

Jeb could carry FL and the western purple states IMO.

Rubio or Cruz is our only hope to take florida and the western purple states with plenty of Hispanics who will vote for Rubio in the same manner "The Uninformed and Brainless" voted for Obama.
The center would say you are full of crap, podjo. The center will vote for Rubio never for Cruz.
thats what i am seeing, i thought Cruz had it in the bag all year, then Rubio got a lot of people excited. so for now, i see Rubio winning, and of course will pick a VP who will take either the rust belt and/or the west.

The center would say you are full of crap, podjo. The center will vote for Rubio never for Cruz.

Therein lies the rub! The center aren't voting in the GOP primaries.

Not all primaries are closed. Democrats could cross over like they did in 2008, 2012....

So he decided being in the stupid party didn't bother him after all.

Piyush Jindal was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, to immigrants from India who overstayed their student visa but was allowed to stay because Piyush was born in the states

Critics Invoke Bobby Jindal in Birthright Citizenship Controversy - CBS News
Your right guno, NO democrat would ever pull that crap!
Parent NON citizens! Changed his name to Barry, sorry Bobby to swindle voters!

ALL democrats have AMERICAN parents!

Ehrmagerd, a person with a non-English first name adopting a nickname because people can't pronounce his birthname! When the hell did THAT start happening?!

FYI, my own mother-in-law, Chun Tze, went by the name "June" for most of her adult life, since most Americans don't speak Chinese.

Anyone want to make an issue of that?

Not all primaries are closed. Democrats could cross over like they did in 2008, 2012....

Not enough to make a difference. Republicans did the same thing in those years and it still didn't alter the outcome.

i hope that Rubio is the candidate that will attract moderate democrats who just cant stand Hillary and her 3 ankles.

Piyush Jindal was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, to immigrants from India who overstayed their student visa but was allowed to stay because Piyush was born in the states

Ehrmagerd, a person with a non-English first name adopting a nickname because people can't pronounce his birthname! When the hell did THAT start happening?!

FYI, my own mother-in-law, Chun Tze, went by the name "June" for most of her adult life, since most Americans don't speak Chinese.

Who has a problem pronouncing Piyush?

More people just need to tell tell Gono Chi-Ku

Anyone else think the way Jindal squeezes words together is funny? He's a mush-mouth.

In my opinion....if you cannot say the phrases "President of the United States" or "the United States of America" in such a way that they sound like five distinct words....you should consider another occupation.

Seems to me like some intolerant bigot on this board REALLY has a problem with ethnic Americans who dare to stray from the leftist reservation.

i hope that Rubio is the candidate that will attract moderate democrats who just cant stand Hillary and her 3 ankles.
You would have thought after her stroke doctors would have told her becoming a lard ass was a bad idea.

Anyone else think the way Jindal squeezes words together is funny? He's a mush-mouth.

In my opinion....if you cannot say the phrases "President of the United States" or "the United States of America" in such a way that they sound like five distinct words....you should consider another occupation.

Seems to me like some intolerant bigot on this board REALLY has a problem with ethnic Americans who dare to stray from the leftist reservation.

Hey lightweight......try harder. Several of your nutter candidates can't say these things clearly. McCain couldn't. They are in such a state of freak out whenever they speak....that they leave out the "of" and the "the".....and sometimes the "nt" at the end of "president"

Listen closely.

Last edited:

Projecting?

Jeb could carry FL and CO. He would not carry either NM or NV.

Like Republicans did in 2004 and 2008...

Actually....Jindal was careful to enunciate the phrase well in today's speech. I suspect someone advised him to calm down.

There is no doubt in my mind that his performance today will propel him to at least 3% in the polls.

Jeb could carry FL and CO. He would not carry either NM or NV.
yes, Jeb could take those "Four Corner" states assuming there will be no voter fraud !

Who has a problem pronouncing Piyush?

Not only that, Piyush is a beautiful name. Why would he not want to be known under his real name?

Forum List

Back