Bobby Jindal (R-LA) to announce for president at 4 PM Central today

Piyush Jindal was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, to immigrants from India who overstayed their student visa but was allowed to stay because Piyush was born in the states

Critics Invoke Bobby Jindal in Birthright Citizenship Controversy - CBS News

Yep. He's an anchor baby, the child of illegal immigrants, and he's so ashamed of his heritage, he won't even use his name.

But that's okay cuz he's a Republican.

Jindal ranks 27% in Louisiana, the lowest rank of any governor.

President Obama is more popular in Piyush's state.

Its getting pretty crowded in the Clown Car but what the hell, there's always room for more. Besides, they can always buy a bus.

The 2012 Magic Underwear Bus is available! ;)

Anyone else think the way Jindal squeezes words together is funny? He's a mush-mouth.

In my opinion....if you cannot say the phrases "President of the United States" or "the United States of America" in such a way that they sound like five distinct words....you should consider another occupation.

Anyone else think the way Jindal squeezes words together is funny? He's a mush-mouth.

In my opinion....if you cannot say the phrases "President of the United States" or "the United States of America" in such a way that they sound like five distinct words....you should consider another occupation.

To be fair even the bayou dwellers have a hard time making 5 distinct words out of ordering a big mac with fries. ;)

He's a terrible governor. He would be even worse at being president.

That never stopped you from voting for Bush jr.....TWICE!

Or people voting for Obama, twice.

Obama was never a governor, terrible or otherwise.

I never said he was... what's your point?

My point was your response was a non sequitur based upon the post by airplanemechanic that I was responding to.

My point was your response was a non sequitur based upon the post by airplanemechanic that I was responding to.

The nuts will pile on without considering the logic of what they are saying. Always been so, always will be so.

Your point was that people voted for Bush twice and he sucked. My point is that people voted for Obama twice and he sucks. Hardly a non sequitur.

Got it? Good. Have a great evening.

Your point was that people voted for Bush twice and he sucked. My point is that people voted for Obama twice and he sucks. Hardly a non sequitur.

A comparison meaning what? Absolutely nothing?

A compassionate conservative probably couldn't be nominated. But Jeb has a shot.

When I want your retarded input, I'll ask for it...

A compassionate conservative probably couldn't be nominated. But Jeb has a shot.

Sadly, I fear we are going to have a choice between a Bush and a Clinton. Makes me want to puke.

Sux to be you. I agree that if it is Clinton v Bush, then we have a real problem. I have changed to Kasich, and I hope he runs.

Sadly, I fear we are going to have a choice between a Bush and a Clinton. Makes me want to puke.
Probably so. I can't see the gop nominating Rubio a first term senator after the Obama "experiment." I think the negatives are coming home to roost on Walker's governorship.

Sux to be you. I agree that if it is Clinton v Bush, then we have a real problem. I have changed to Kasich, and I hope he runs.

I wouldn't mind Kasich at all....

Forum List

Back