🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bobby Jindal takes stand for history

Nikki Haley sacrificed her future political career on the altar of political correctness. That has to be worth something.

She did not do it for political correctness. She did it for her soul and just as importantly, she did for the unity of this country.

Nikki Haley sacrificed her future political career on the altar of political correctness. That has to be worth something.

She did not do it for political correctness. She did it for her soul and just as importantly, she did for the unity of this country.
She did it for political correctness and trying to extend her political career longer. You want to unify this country turn it back into what our founders wanted it to be. A nation for FREE WHITE PEOPLE.

She pandered and in the process hurt her chances of advancement

Democratic party tends to be biased towards Indian Americans. So Indian Americans who want to enter politics tend to gravitate towards Republican party. Republican party tends to pander to nutcases who love to fly confederate flag. This creates a dilemma for Indian American politicians. This is the dilemma Nikki Haley found herself in. She made the moral and just decision and if her career survives this dilemma then this will be a good moral victory for all Americans who believe in the unity.

Democratic party tends to be biased towards Indian Americans. So Indian Americans who want to enter politics tend to gravitate towards Republican party. Republican party tends to pander to nutcases who love to fly confederate flag. This creates a dilemma for Indian American politicians. This is the dilemma Nikki Haley found herself in. She made the moral and just decision and if her career survives this dilemma then this will be a good moral victory for all Americans who believe in the unity.
Nut cases my ass. Its called heritage,culture and history you flaming faggot.

What heritage does a confederate flag represent?

She did it for political correctness and trying to extend her political career longer. You want to unify this country turn it back into what our founders wanted it to be. A nation for FREE WHITE PEOPLE.

Many people have made and continue to make this country. The United States is not a country for racist cowards.

Democratic party tends to be biased towards Indian Americans. So Indian Americans who want to enter politics tend to gravitate towards Republican party.

--- Huh?
ScratchHead.gif

Jindal and Haley are both governors of very red states. If yer gonna run for governator of South Carolina, you either run as a Republican, or you lose.

Dems tend to be biased towards Indian Americans? Where did you find that tripe?

Dems tend to be biased towards Indian Americans? Where did you find that tripe?

I get that part -- DP is identified with minorities, the poor, women and immigrants. I don't get his next sentence, that therefore they run as Republicans. Doesn't add up.

Democratic party tends to be biased towards Indian Americans. So Indian Americans who want to enter politics tend to gravitate towards Republican party.

--- Huh?
ScratchHead.gif

This is the view of Indian Americans who have entered politics. I will try to find some links later to support my statement when I get a chance. Right now, my wife is hounding me to go check out San Francisco as it is a beautiful day out here.

--- Huh?
ScratchHead.gif

This is the view of Indian Americans who have entered politics. I will try to find some links later to support my statement when I get a chance. Right now, my wife is hounding me to go check out San Francisco as it is a beautiful day out here.

Don't bend over

--- Huh?
ScratchHead.gif

It simply doesn't add up. Why would a constituency intentionally ally against a party that represents its interests?

What heritage does a confederate flag represent?
Southern heritage,culture,history,etc. Not just white but black,jewish etc. BOTH of whom fought for or were represented in the CSA government. Both of whom still respect and fly that flag today.

--- Huh?
ScratchHead.gif

Jindal and Haley are both governors of very red states. If yer gonna run for governator of South Carolina, you either run as a Republican, or you lose.
Hodges was governor from 99-03. He was a democrat. Georgia had a democrat around same time.

What history does New Orleans have in the Civil War?

They surrendered in like two weeks

Republican party tends to pander to nutcases who love to fly confederate flag. .....

Despite the fact that it was the Republican Party that crushed the confederate dogs, the Republican party that ended slavery, the Republican party that first championed civil rights, and a Republican governor who took down the confederate flag? Don't let the far-left media define American politics for you.

Forum List

Back