Bodies of Christian Family Discovered in a Syrian Well

You see the evil in them but not the evil in you.

You really need to confront your hate for Muslims.

The US invaded Iraq and this led to killings and an exodus of Christians.

The US interferes in Syria and Christians are hurt.

It is the Western interference in the Middle East that is hurting Christians there.

Its really just another Christian Crusade.

I see we are back to the generic "You hate Muslims" that you throw out all the time. Nobody hates Muslims in general if they are peaceful, and in fact I am sure that many viewers like me have Muslim neighbors and acquaintances with whom we enjoy their company and vice versa. Do you really think they are happy to see what other Muslims are doing? Americans are not crazy about radical Muslims who have no respect for those of other religions and kill these others in the name of their religion. Since the beginning of Islam, Christians have been murdered so please don't try to shove everything off on America. What do you think happened when the Arabs left Saudi Arabia and invaded the surrounding Christian countries? Were Americans involved in the millions of murders in Bangladesh, Nigeria and the Sudan? If you are talking about a Christian Crusade, you must be a Muslim yourself masquerading as a Christian. I doubt if any Christian would be claiming that America and Europe are committing a Christian Crusade on the Muslims. As far as confronting anyone, I think you should confront your mental health provider.

Give me a break, so called Christians have done a bunch of killing of their very own. Get rid of your self righteous lying, about Christians, and your lying about Muslims and denying your obvious hate for Muslims.

Go check yourself into a mental hospital to deal with your cult sickness called Christian Zionism. You are the sick woman.

Nice try, Mrs. Sherri, but I think the viewers don't have to be a psychiatrist or psychologist to realize that something is wrong with you. As far as you believing that there is a Christian Crusade against the Muslims, this would be something that a Muslim would say. It is not out of the ordinary for a woman who was brought up Christian, marries a Muslim man, and then follows Islam. In fact, I have been acquainted with two of them. One is married to a Reza from Iran and the other is married to a Syed from Pakistan. The difference between these women and you is that they (being of sound mind) don't get carried away with their new religion and do get out with their friends and acquaintances of all religions and don't sit day and night in front of the computer ranting and raving about those "evil Jewish and Christian Zionists."

The difference between these women and you is that they (being of sound mind) don't get carried away with their new religion and do get out with their friends and acquaintances of all religions and don't sit day and night in front of the computer ranting and raving about those "evil Jewish and Christian Zionists."
And yet, here you set all day on your computer raving about those "evil muslims". . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

The difference between these women and you is that they (being of sound mind) don't get carried away with their new religion and do get out with their friends and acquaintances of all religions and don't sit day and night in front of the computer ranting and raving about those "evil Jewish and Christian Zionists."
And yet, here you set all day on your computer raving about those "evil muslims". . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

What a silly man you are. Why not prove to us that I spend my time on the computer all day (for months and months at a night) like your co-religionist Mrs. Sherri. Is your mind that narrow that a person might be getting over a cold or some other illness so is staying at home for a while. What is Mrs. Sherri's excuse for not only being on this forum but on other forums? Doesn't she have any other life? It certainly looks like you haven't since here you are on a Saturday in front of your computer. I would think there are plenty of things to do in Boston on a Saturday.

It certainly looks like you haven't since here you are on a Saturday in front of your computer. I would think there are plenty of things to do in Boston on a Saturday.
You sure seem to know a lot about me for only having 62 posts on the board.

What was your last user name before they banned you from the forum?? . :cool:

It certainly looks like you haven't since here you are on a Saturday in front of your computer. I would think there are plenty of things to do in Boston on a Saturday.

gee I have known Sally as Sally for-----YEARS AND YEARS She is a moderate
and intelligent poster. Sally is a jewel----she manages to find pertinent and
informative articles-----all from excellent, credible sources.

I would have thought Sunni Man was sharp enough to see that I registered for this USMB forum about a year and a half ago but had never posted, just lurked around once in a while to read different forums, like when people introduced themselves and others welcomed them (with many of the others telling them where they resided) So why not tell us why you are sitting by your computer to respond to posts as soon as they appear?

I would have thought Sunni Man was sharp enough to see that I registered for this USMB forum about a year and a half ago but had never posted, just lurked around once in a while to read different forums, like when people introduced themselves and others welcomed them (with many of the others telling them where they resided) So why not tell us why you are sitting by your computer to respond to posts as soon as they appear?

well sally-----I am willing to say why I AM HERE now------it's cold outside. We
decided not to do the LONG WALK thing today. Sunni is here because he needs
friends. (IMHO) Sally----you never struck me as a "lurker"-----more like
an intellectual observer

I have known Sally as Sally for-----YEARS AND YEARS
Figures, that you two loons would be best internet friends. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

It certainly does figure that you and the other Muslims on this forum would also be the best of Internet friends. Funny how Sunni Man can write cuckoo, but he has no problems sticking up for Muslims who are actually cuckoo. The viewers probably have a good chuckle over this. Now hurry up and respond tout suit to me, Sunni Man, as that seems to be your modus operandi.

So why not tell us why you are sitting by your computer to respond to posts as soon as they appear?
Who is "us" and why do you care?? . :cool:

"Us" happens to be the viewews of this forum. As to your comment "Why do you care?"
weren't you the one just saying that I was at my computer all day or something like that, so why do you care?

well sally-----I am willing to say why I AM HERE now------it's cold outside. We
decided not to do the LONG WALK thing today. Sunni is here because he needs
friends. (IMHO) Sally----you never struck me as a "lurker"-----more like
an intellectual observer
Like your "intellectual" retard hero Robert Spencer?? . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

So why not tell us why you are sitting by your computer to respond to posts as soon as they appear?

"Us" happens to be the viewews of this forum. As to your comment "Why do you care?"
weren't you the one just saying that I was at my computer all day or something like that, so why do you care?
For a short while you made a good internet "chew toy" but now you have become trite and boring. . :eusa_hand:

For a short while you made a good internet "chew toy" but now you have become trite and boring. . :eusa_hand:

Sally ----please excuse our dear Sunni-----he gets a bit excited just after the
weekly Khutbah Jumaat feces fling Try to understand----the weekly
Khutbah Jumaat feces fling is something like a weird form of FOOTBALL PEP
RALLY. in which kids happily yell about "KILLING THE OTHER TEAM"---
and how 'lousy are them.....other guys" and how "GREAT IS US"

I love Sunni Man. He is so funny. What a refreshing break he is for us to play with from having to deal with the real world of his radical Islamic flock killing us infidels all over the world. How can we get more like him here?

I love Sunni Man. He is so funny. What a refreshing break he is for us to play with from having to deal with the real world of his radical Islamic flock killing us infidels all over the world. How can we get more like him here?

sometimes the boards get ------utterly boring ----no sherris no sunnis
its is soooooo depressing ------like a movie with no popped corn

Every board has a few Muslim turds like Sunni acting like clowns trying to defend the indefensible.

Forum List

Back