Bodies of Christian Family Discovered in a Syrian Well

I hope the viewers took notice that in his previous response to me, he conveniently left out what the Boston marathon killer said: As the Boston bomber said: "We Muslims are one body, you hurt one you hurt us all."

Who the fuck cares what a Zionist liar and hater like you claims the alleged Boston marathon killer said?

Last I checked, we have yet had a trial and onviction and we live in a country where defendants are presumed innocent.

Why do you support the US arming terrorists to kill Christians in Syria?

I find that disgusting.

Is that how a demure church-going woman speaks? Sounds more like you work in a house of prostitution, or perhaps you are in the manic phase and the Lithium is not working. I guess Mrs. Sherri doesn't read the papers to find out what the Boston bomber wrote in a note. All of a sudden Mrs. Sherri is worrying about Christians in one Middle Eastern countries when she never did before. Copts are being killed in Egypt, Christians are being blown up in Iraq, Christians are being imprisoned in Iran, and Mrs. Sherri must be deaf and dumb about all that is happening to Christians.

The choice in Syria is between Assad and Al Qaeda.

Why must I choose a side?

Who am I, an outsider, to be forced to choose a side to support?
You defend one side and criticize the other so you must be partial.

From my first post I keep pointing out I oppose the US arming the Rebel extremists who are killing Christians in Syria.

The US does not have to be a part of this war.

I do not have to support one side and oppose the other.

I support the civilians of Syria and desire peace for Syria, an end to fighting.

I hope the viewers took notice that in his previous response to me, he conveniently left out what the Boston marathon killer said: As the Boston bomber said: "We Muslims are one body, you hurt one you hurt us all."

Who the fuck cares what a Zionist liar and hater like you claims the alleged Boston marathon killer said?

Last I checked, we have yet had a trial and onviction and we live in a country where defendants are presumed innocent.

I find that disgusting.

Is that how a demure church-going woman speaks? Sounds more like you work in a house of prostitution, or perhaps you are in the manic phase and the Lithium is not working. I guess Mrs. Sherri doesn't read the papers to find out what the Boston bomber wrote in a note. All of a sudden Mrs. Sherri is worrying about Christians in one Middle Eastern countries when she never did before. Copts are being killed in Egypt, Christians are being blown up in Iraq, Christians are being imprisoned in Iran, and Mrs. Sherri must be deaf and dumb about all that is happening to Christians.

A lot worse things then using the word fuck, like you supporting the US arming the Rebels in Syria who are killing Christians in Syria.

I find that disgusting.

A lot worse things then using the word fuck, like you supporting the US arming the Rebels in Syria who are killing Christians in Syria.

Take your Lithium, Mrs. Sherri. I told you that I haven't taken any side in this war (which you have all along), and I told you most Americans have taken no side and didn't want America to be involved. You really are making yourself look foolish by keeping on posting about the Christians in Syria when you obviously are not concerned with the Christians being mistreated and/or killed in other Middle East countries.

Take your Lithium, Mrs. Sherri. I told you that I haven't taken any side in this war (which you have all along), and I told you most Americans have taken no side and didn't want America to be involved. You really are making yourself look foolish by keeping on posting about the Christians in Syria when you obviously are not concerned with the Christians being mistreated and/or killed in other Middle East countries.

Why dont you stop lying?

I do not take lithium.

I take no side in this war.

And I do care about the Christians in Syria, I desire the US to stop arming the Rebels who are attacking and killing Christians in Syria.

Just think, those Christians who are discussed who died in the OP, but for the US arming of Rebels and our interference in Syria the last few years, they likely would be alive today.

May God forgive us, the US, and may God have mercy on our souls. We certainly dont deserve it. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Why dont you stop lying?

I do not take lithium.

And I do care about the Christians in Syria, I desire the US to stop arming the Rebels who are attacking and killing Christians in Syria.

Just think, those Christians who are discussed who died in the OP, but for the US arming of Rebels and our interference in Syria the last few years, they likely would be alive today.

May God forgive us, the US, and may God have mercy on our souls. We certainly dont deserve it. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

You can worry about the Christians in Syria, the same as all of us do. The difference, however, is that most of us care about the mistreatment and murders in the other Middle East countries as well as the Muslim countries as a while. These Christians you seem not to care about since you have made no posts about the horrors they have gone through. Not only the Christians, but all the minorities in Muslim lands have suffered to some extent. I am sure you wouldn't like to see your daughter kidnapped, raped, and then forced into becoming a Sunni, now would you? This happens in Muslim countries, but you seem to not be aware of this. The only thing you seem to be aware of is one tiny bit of land in the Middle East and also what you can blame the U.S. for. Why don't you pray to Jesus to give tolerance to Muslims so that they can respect the fact that other people have a right to their religious beliefs.

Why dont you stop lying?

I do not take lithium.

You can worry about the Christians in Syria, the same as all of us do. The difference, however, is that most of us care about the mistreatment and murders in the other Middle East countries as well as the Muslim countries as a while. These Christians you seem not to care about since you have made no posts about the horrors they have gone through. Not only the Christians, but all the minorities in Muslim lands have suffered to some extent. I am sure you wouldn't like to see your daughter kidnapped, raped, and then forced into becoming a Sunni, now would you? This happens in Muslim countries, but you seem to not be aware of this. The only thing you seem to be aware of is one tiny bit of land in the Middle East and also what you can blame the U.S. for. Why don't you pray to Jesus to give tolerance to Muslims so that they can respect the fact that other people have a right to their religious beliefs.

You see the evil in them but not the evil in you.

You really need to confront your hate for Muslims.

The US invaded Iraq and this led to killings and an exodus of Christians.

The US interferes in Syria and Christians are hurt.

It is the Western interference in the Middle East that is hurting Christians there.

Its really just another Christian Crusade.

And it shall fail, because Christianity cannot be forced on people.

Last edited:
Why dont you stop lying?

I do not take lithium.

It is the Western interference in the Middle East that is hurting Christians there.

I see we are back to the generic "You hate Muslims" that you throw out all the time. Nobody hates Muslims in general if they are peaceful, and in fact I am sure that many viewers like me have Muslim neighbors and acquaintances with whom we enjoy their company and vice versa. Do you really think they are happy to see what other Muslims are doing? Americans are not crazy about radical Muslims who have no respect for those of other religions and kill these others in the name of their religion. Since the beginning of Islam, Christians have been murdered so please don't try to shove everything off on America. What do you think happened when the Arabs left Saudi Arabia and invaded the surrounding Christian countries? Were Americans involved in the millions of murders in Bangladesh, Nigeria and the Sudan? If you are talking about a Christian Crusade, you must be a Muslim yourself masquerading as a Christian. I doubt if any Christian would be claiming that America and Europe are committing a Christian Crusade on the Muslims. As far as confronting anyone, I think you should confront your mental health provider.

I see we are back to the generic "You hate Muslims" that you throw out all the time. Nobody hates Muslims in general if they are peaceful, and in fact I am sure that many viewers like me have Muslim neighbors and acquaintances with whom we enjoy their company and vice versa. Do you really think they are happy to see what other Muslims are doing? Americans are not crazy about radical Muslims who have no respect for those of other religions and kill these others in the name of their religion. Since the beginning of Islam, Christians have been murdered so please don't try to shove everything off on America. What do you think happened when the Arabs left Saudi Arabia and invaded the surrounding Christian countries? Were Americans involved in the millions of murders in Bangladesh, Nigeria and the Sudan? If you are talking about a Christian Crusade, you must be a Muslim yourself masquerading as a Christian. I doubt if any Christian would be claiming that America and Europe are committing a Christian Crusade on the Muslims. As far as confronting anyone, I think you should confront your mental health provider.

Give me a break, so called Christians have done a bunch of killing of their very own. Get rid of your self righteous lying, about Christians, and your lying about Muslims and denying your obvious hate for Muslims.

Go check yourself into a mental hospital to deal with your cult sickness called Christian Zionism. You are the sick woman.

Last edited:
Why not tell us, Mrs. Sherri, how outraged you are by the Muslim violence which appears to happen in many various spots in this world. Don't you think they must be controlled by the Devil to commit all this violence in the name of their religion? It's very strange that you never bring this up.

This fake phony " Christian" never speaks up about Muslims murdering her own brethren . Apparently she was absent when "Jesus" taught that course. :eusa_boohoo:

Why not tell us, Mrs. Sherri, how outraged you are by the Muslim violence which appears to happen in many various spots in this world. Don't you think they must be controlled by the Devil to commit all this violence in the name of their religion? It's very strange that you never bring this up.

This fake phony " Christian" never speaks up about Muslims murdering her own brethren . Apparently she was absent when "Jesus" taught that course. :eusa_boohoo:

You apparently do not know the Jesus story.

His response to Injustice was to offer His life as sacrifice on a cross for sin.

He embraced martyrdom.

He did not run from it.

That is the example He sets for His followers to follow.

His response to Injustice was to offer His life as sacrifice on a cross for sin.

He embraced martyrdom.

He did not run from it.

How creepy - bible thumping from the faux "Christian".

He embraced martyrdom.

He did not run from it.

Once again, Sherri shows the board what a 'true' Christian is like by her actions and words. . :thup:

He embraced martyrdom.

He did not run from it.

You mean " jesus" wouldn't want you to speak up against the atrocities the Muslims impose on Christians? Being silent is being a " martyr?" :lol: I guess that means you choosing when you become one. :cuckoo: When it comes to " injustice" the Israelis " impose" on the " Christian Palestinians" you speak out but when it's time to address what Muslims do there is absolute quiet? Does " jesus" know you claimed those Savages who were responsible for that terror attack in Kenya were Israelis ? You, Frau Sheri are nothing but a Hypocrite. Your " jesus" would be proud
:smiliehug:

Last edited:

He embraced martyrdom.

He did not run from it.

Once again, Sherri shows the board what a 'true' Christian is like by her actions and words. . :thup:

I agree with you; She does show what a true " christian" she is;

Lying, Hypocritical, Bigoted, and Racist

Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

It's the Muslim Way :cool:

The more Sherri is attacked......the more it's apparent she is following the teachings of Jesus. .. :thup:

Did you actually read the story??

It was a Christian fairy tale........ :lol: :lol:

It" a " Christian Fairy Tale" that Christians are being murdered by Muslims? Typical Uncivilized Muslim Mentality. Wouldn't expect anything different from Savage brethren :lol:

It is a Zionist fairy tale.

Spread with Hate by Zionists like you.

The thread is a " Zionist fairy tale?" Proof, please. Of course there won't be any. If anyone hates, it's you. Below is just one example. In this Country everyone goes to trial but to call him ALLEGED??? You have one Fucking big mouth. " jesus" would be soooooo Proud with your Anti Semetic Hate, Bigotry, Lies, and Double Standard . You were born with HATE and will DIE :eusa_pray: with HATE! " jesus" will not be there. ::smiliehug:

He embraced martyrdom.

He did not run from it.

True scholars of the bible have determined that Jesus spent his last few
years in hiding -------the romans were after him and sadducees were always
willing to play SHILL. In fact the story of Judas----is ----according to sherri--
some sort of BIBLICAL LIE------Judas was the guy who was supposed to have
revealed the whereabouts of Jesus ------remember, sherrI? He gave up
his life by attempting to cleanse the temple of filth like sherri's friends -----in the name of
ZION a very pharisee notion-------tens of thousans of pharisees were
crucified for similar actions -------at least for the first few centuries AD-----
then Pig Constantine-----changed the official method of execution---sometime around
300 AD The holy roman empire later resorted to massive bon fires instead
of crucifixtion-----but it also clung to the torture thing.

Learn some history, sherri. You do not even have the bible stories
straight-------that action in the temple-----is VERY IMPORTANT in the story-----it probably
sealed his fate. He was determined to be an insurrectionist. Relative inaction for a
few years -------did not help

Last edited:

Forum List

Back