Bodies of Christian Family Discovered in a Syrian Well

I can't believe you people are getting pissed off at one another about some poor dead Christians at the bottom of a well who wouldn't be dead if the United States hadn't got it's sorry ass involved.

Really, Jeeves. Seems I once read an article that they did. In smaller Muslim populated areas, I would imagine that they do. Perhaps in the big city where you live, there are separate mosques.

Something to do with the brother-in-law Ali or some other relative, Moonglow. Regardless of the differences, does this mean that they should be at each other throats? Each religious belief have differences from others, but civilized people should be tolerant enough to respect these differences. If a Shia thinks differently from a Sunni in a country such as Pakistan, does this mean that the Shia population should be constantly car or suicide bombed?

Maybe they didn't talk about blaming the Jews at the sermon today, but since you always seem to blame them, it probably was at other sermons or else you wouldn't have learned to keep blaming the Jews. So nice to have a scapegoat!!!

Really, Jeeves. Seems I once read an article that they did. In smaller Muslim populated areas, I would imagine that they do. Perhaps in the big city where you live, there are separate mosques.
If a Rafidi did show up at our mosque we would allow him to pray.

Although many sunni mosques would kick him out.

But generally they stick with their own kind.

Which is fine with us....... :cool:

Such tolerance among Muslims even here in the U.S.!!!

If you think tolerance is so overrated, it gives the viewers a good idea of why the extremist Muslims are so intolerant towards others that they have no problem killing them even when it comes to other Muslims.

Mrs. Sherri, you can read Matthew all you want to if that is your bag, and regardless of how many times you read it, it is not going to change the fact that Muslims have been busy murdering non believers and even other Muslims since the 7th century and they are still murdering them in the name of their religion. If if makes you happy to close your eyes to this, be my guest. It will not affect my life one way or other. However, instead of constantly throwing out Scripture, it would be far better if you would mobilize the church ladies to start collecting clothing and other necessities plus money to help the Christians in Syria. At least then you will be doing some good.
I really am aurprised that Mrs. Sherri said nothing to Sunni Man about his having no problem with the Shia being eliminated since she has connections in Iran. As long as Sunni Man hates the "Zionists" as much as she does, this must be a trivial matter for her.

What I see when I look at History is that from the beginning, people have been killing one another because of perceived differences that lead them to hate one another. I do not see any one group with some greater capacity to hate than others.

The nation who kills more people in other nations far more than any other nation is the US. It certainly seems to reflect a whole lot of hate in the hearts of Americans.

Why is Sally so unconcerned about America's killings and hate?

Last edited:
I think anyone who went to school in the U.S. learned about all the ancient wars where people were busy killing each other. It appears though that in this day and age most of the murders are being committed by Muslims on others even though you want to blame the U.S. for everything. No one is saying that the U.S. has not killed anyone, but you conveniently overlook the millions the Muslims have murdered just in the 20th century alone. If you feel that this country is so murderous, no one is stopping you from living elsewhere, even in a Muslim country like Iran. Before you go, can you get that relief effort going among the church ladies in your town to start doing something for the Syrian Christians who not only need aid in Syria but also in the countries where they are in refugee camps. Think of the good deed you would be doing for these poor Christians who are in extreme need.

I think anyone who went to school in the U.S. learned about all the ancient wars where people were busy killing each other. It appears though that in this day and age most of the murders are being committed by Muslims on others even though you want to blame the U.S. for everything. No one is saying that the U.S. has not killed anyone, but you conveniently overlook the millions the Muslims have murdered just in the 20th century alone. If you feel that this country is so murderous, no one is stopping you from living elsewhere, even in a Muslim country like Iran. Before you go, can you get that relief effort going among the church ladies in your town to start doing something for the Syrian Christians who not only need aid in Syria but also in the countries where they are in refugee camps. Think of the good deed you would be doing for these poor Christians who are in extreme need.
My oh my, you really are one long winded nitwit....... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Mrs. Sherri, you can read Matthew all you want to if that is your bag, and regardless of how many times you read it, it is not going to change the fact that Muslims have been busy murdering non believers and even other Muslims since the 7th century and they are still murdering them in the name of their religion. If if makes you happy to close your eyes to this, be my guest. It will not affect my life one way or other. However, instead of constantly throwing out Scripture, it would be far better if you would mobilize the church ladies to start collecting clothing and other necessities plus money to help the Christians in Syria. At least then you will be doing some good.
I really am aurprised that Mrs. Sherri said nothing to Sunni Man about his having no problem with the Shia being eliminated since she has connections in Iran. As long as Sunni Man hates the "Zionists" as much as she does, this must be a trivial matter for her.

What I see when I look at History is that from the beginning, people have been killing one another because of perceived differences that lead them to hate one another. I do not see any one group with some greater capacity to hate than others.

The nation who kills more people in other nations far more than any other nation is the US. It certainly seems to reflect a whole lot of hate in the hearts of Americans.

Why is Sally so unconcerned about America's killings and hate?

Why doesn't this " Christian" practice what she preaches which is stick to the thread? Accusing the US of doing what Muslim are guilty of; Killing in the name of religion and justifying it? If this thread were about Jews she wouldn't feel that way. " Jesus " taught her well. : The Hypocrisy lol:

Does anyone think that the nitwit Sunni Man would call one of his like-minded friends a long-winded nitwit even if he or she wrote a post with 40 lines? Of course he wouldn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you think tolerance is so overrated, it gives the viewers a good idea of why the extremist Muslims are so intolerant towards others that they have no problem killing them even when it comes to other Muslims.
Maybe this will help you:

Run-on Sentences, Comma Splices

Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible - Religion - Nairaland
Did you actually read the story??

It was a Christian fairy tale........ :lol: :lol:

No, No, Sunni Man, instead of hitting a nerve you are just make me laugh at your silliness. Additionally, you are making the viewers aware of what happens when a man converts to Islam in America. He appears to leave all his tolerance for other religions at the door and acts like the rest of the extremist Muslims do when it comes to tolerance in religion. As the Boston bomber said: "We Muslims are one body, you hurt one you hurt us all."

No, No, Sunni Man, instead of hitting a nerve you are just make me laugh at your silliness. Additionally, you are making the viewers aware of what happens when a man converts to Islam in America. He appears to leave all his tolerance for other religions at the door and acts like the rest of the extremist Muslims do when it comes to tolerance in religion.
Isn't that just so special......... :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back