Bodies of Christian Family Discovered in a Syrian Well

It appears that you would think it special if all the Shia were eliminated.

I hope the viewers took notice that in his previous response to me, he conveniently left out what the Boston marathon killer said: As the Boston bomber said: "We Muslims are one body, you hurt one you hurt us all."

It" a " Christian Fairy Tale" that Christians are being murdered by Muslims? Typical Uncivilized Muslim Mentality. Wouldn't expect anything different from Savage brethren :lol:

I hope the viewers took notice that in his previous response to me, he conveniently left out what the Boston marathon killer said: As the Boston bomber said: "We Muslims are one body, you hurt one you hurt us all."

Who the fuck cares what a Zionist liar and hater like you claims the alleged Boston marathon killer said?

Last I checked, we have yet had a trial and onviction and we live in a country where defendants are presumed innocent.

Why do you support the US arming terrorists to kill Christians in Syria?

I find that disgusting.

It" a " Christian Fairy Tale" that Christians are being murdered by Muslims? Typical Uncivilized Muslim Mentality. Wouldn't expect anything different from Savage brethren :lol:

It is a Zionist fairy tale.

Spread with Hate by Zionists like you.

Mrs. Sherri, you can read Matthew all you want to if that is your bag, and regardless of how many times you read it, it is not going to change the fact that Muslims have been busy murdering non believers and even other Muslims since the 7th century and they are still murdering them in the name of their religion. If if makes you happy to close your eyes to this, be my guest. It will not affect my life one way or other. However, instead of constantly throwing out Scripture, it would be far better if you would mobilize the church ladies to start collecting clothing and other necessities plus money to help the Christians in Syria. At least then you will be doing some good.
I really am aurprised that Mrs. Sherri said nothing to Sunni Man about his having no problem with the Shia being eliminated since she has connections in Iran. As long as Sunni Man hates the "Zionists" as much as she does, this must be a trivial matter for her.

What I see when I look at History is that from the beginning, people have been killing one another because of perceived differences that lead them to hate one another. I do not see any one group with some greater capacity to hate than others.

The nation who kills more people in other nations far more than any other nation is the US. It certainly seems to reflect a whole lot of hate in the hearts of Americans.

Why is Sally so unconcerned about America's killings and hate?

Why doesn't this " Christian" practice what she preaches which is stick to the thread? Accusing the US of doing what Muslim are guilty of; Killing in the name of religion and justifying it? If this thread were about Jews she wouldn't feel that way. " Jesus " taught her well. : The Hypocrisy lol:

The thread addresses a killing act of Rebels the US is arming. We are co conspirators in all these Rebel killings.

If you folks understood the foreign policy goals at work that led to this giant pile of crap then you'd have a much easier time with this subject. Just saying.

While we are on killings, I wonder if Mrs. Sherri ever thinks about those Syrian warplanes dropping bombs on people. Both sides are actually doing the killings so it is quite ridiculous to just keep on saying the U.S. is arming the rebels when Iran via Hezbollah is also arming the Syrian military along with Russia. We should also not forget that the FSA is not happy about the Islamic extremists joining them, and they are the ones who were asking the U.S. for help.

The US is arming the Rebels who are killing Christians.

These are Facts Sally simply cannot seem to deal with.

Videos show joint Al Nusrah, Free Syrian Army attacks in ancient village

September 6, 2013

Ahrar al Sham is an extremist rebel group that frequently fights alongside the Al Nusrah Front and this group posted at least 2 videos showing its participation in the fighting in Malula.

Different videos posted by a Free Syrian Army brigade show its fighters also participating in the assault.

Videos can be viewed at website below.

Malula is an ancient Christian village in Syria.

Videos show joint Al Nusrah, Free Syrian Army attacks in ancient village - The Long War Journal

Last edited:

You don't seem to be able to deal with the facts that both sides are killing people. I am not sticking up for either side, but you for some reason seem to favor Assad. Maybe you are actually a Shia and this is why since Iran is for Assad. I think most Americans don't favor any side and feel that they should be left alone to fight it out amongst themselves.
All of a sudden Mrs. Sherri is worrying about the Christians in Syria, but has she been seen posting about the poor Copts in Egypts or the Christians being killed in Iraq? Is she even worried about the Christians being held in Iranian prisons?

Would it be correct to assume you're on Assad's side? It appears to me that you're an Assad backer.

You don't seem to be able to deal with the facts that both sides are killing people. I am not sticking up for either side, but you for some reason seem to favor Assad. Maybe you are actually a Shia and this is why since Iran is for Assad. I think most Americans don't favor any side and feel that they should be left alone to fight it out amongst themselves.
All of a sudden Mrs. Sherri is worrying about the Christians in Syria, but has she been seen posting about the poor Copts in Egypts or the Christians being killed in Iraq? Is she even worried about the Christians being held in Iranian prisons?

What I oppose is US interference in affairs of foreign countries.

Who rules Syria should be for Syrians to decide, not Americans or Israelis or Saudis.

And the Priest in the article in the OP itself is critical of the US arming Rebels which he sees as contributing to attacks on Christians and as a contribution to Syrian Christians leaving Syria.

The US has no business in Syria contributing to the hurting of innocent civilians there.

You seem to care only about demonizing Muslims.

Where did you learn to hate so deeply?

The choice in Syria is between Assad and Al Qaeda.

Why must I choose a side?

Who am I, an outsider, to be forced to choose a side to support?

I think it is quite obvious to the viewers which side you have chosen all along even before Al Qaeda became involved in the fighting. The majority of Americans haven't chosen a side at all, but didn't want to see the U.S. involved in this conflict.

Well, the US should certainly stop arming the Rebels who are killing the Christians. Why does the US desire the destruction of the Christians in Syria?

Funny how this $2 whore suddenly cares about christians in syria, but never complains about them being ethnically cleansed from gaza, the west bank, iraq, egypt, or lebanon.

Guess when you're a worthless lying piece of shit with no credibility, do facts or context matter?

You defend one side and criticize the other so you must be partial.

Forum List

Back