Bodies of Christian Family Discovered in a Syrian Well

Well, the US should certainly stop arming the Rebels who are killing the Christians.

Why does the US desire the destruction of the Christians in Syria?

That is addressed in the article in the OP too.

"Reiterating his call for an end to the transfer of arms to Syria, especially extremist rebel groups, Patriarch Gregorios said that already the atrocity had instigated another wave of emigration of Christians from Syria."

Bodies of Christian Family Discovered in a Syrian Well

I don't know who has led you to believe that it is not alright to speak up for murdered christians in the middle east without making it a political statement, Sherri. But they're wrong. And so are you. This is about a murdered christian family. Your brethren according to your claim of Christianity. Right? - Jeri

Christians were killed by extremist Rebels my country is arming.
That is an outrage all Americans should be outraged over as I am.

Why doesnt that bother Jeremiah?

People controlled by violence and Satan like you are are not my Brethren.

Your country Iran arms rebels in Syria?

Why not tell us, Mrs. Sherri, how outraged you are by the Muslim violence which appears to happen in many various spots in this world. Don't you think they must be controlled by the Devil to commit all this violence in the name of their religion? It's very strange that you never bring this up.

The dead that died because they believe in Christ are now martyred for Christ and get in heaven blessed.

Well that describes noone posting here, assuming you address a physical death.

And I am really not sure I agree with your statement, I have difficulty tying death of martyrs to a belief alone. There is typically action on the part of martyrs too.

Try reading the Bible.

I don't know who has led you to believe that it is not alright to speak up for murdered christians in the middle east without making it a political statement, Sherri. But they're wrong. And so are you. This is about a murdered christian family. Your brethren according to your claim of Christianity. Right? - Jeri

Christians were killed by extremist Rebels my country is arming.
That is an outrage all Americans should be outraged over as I am.

Why doesnt that bother Jeremiah?

People controlled by violence and Satan like you are are not my Brethren.

Your country Iran arms rebels in Syria?

I am an American citizen and have never even been to Iran.

The dead that died because they believe in Christ are now martyred for Christ and get in heaven blessed.

Well that describes noone posting here, assuming you address a physical death.

And I am really not sure I agree with your statement, I have difficulty tying death of martyrs to a belief alone. There is typically action on the part of martyrs too.

Try reading the Bible.

I have done that and I read of noone dying for Christ based on a belief alone.

Yes but Sally, let us consider how many times dear Sherri also has mourned on this board for the all the innocent Israeli children butchered by the Palestinians.

Why not tell us, Mrs. Sherri, how outraged you are by the Muslim violence which appears to happen in many various spots in this world. Don't you think they must be controlled by the Devil to commit all this violence in the name of their religion? It's very strange that you never bring this up.

Have you noticed how Mrs. Sherri finally sat up about the Christians in Syria. I wonder if she will finally sit up about the killings of the Christians in Egypt by the Muslim brotherhood, the Christians killed in car bombings in Iraq by either Shiites or Sunnis, or the imprisonment of Christians in Iran. Could she finally have sat up about what was happening to the Christians in Syria because it was an opporfunity for her to say something against the U.S?

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." Matthew 7:5*

Matthew 7:5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Poor Mrs. Sherri, she doesn't realize how many with common sense will see her as the hyporcrite here. I think most of us realize what is happening when it comes to Christians as well as those of other minority religions in Muslim countries, but Mrs. Sherri refuses to see it or else she doesn't care. Are you denying here, Mrs. Sherri, that Christians are not being killed by Muslims because their beliefs do not coincide with the beliefs of Islam. Are you also trying to tell us that people can freely practice their own religion in Muslim countries? I would love to see you running around Saudi Arabia with a cross on and hanging a Christmas wreathe on your door.

Have you noticed how Mrs. Sherri finally sat up about the Christians in Syria. I wonder if she will finally sit up about the killings of the Christians in Egypt by the Muslim brotherhood, the Christians killed in car bombings in Iraq by either Shiites or Sunnis, or the imprisonment of Christians in Iran. Could she finally have sat up about what was happening to the Christians in Syria because it was an opporfunity for her to say something against the U.S?

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." Matthew 7:5*

Matthew 7:5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

The words in Matthew 23 seem to be mostly directed to Jesus own people and not others, like the Roman occupiers of Palestine.

Today's parallel, Americas's policies are oriented around this so called Judeo Christian heritage which describes who we are. Others are nonJews and NonChristians. Now, following Jesus teachings I criticize us in hopes of fixing us, not the others.

Poor Mrs. Sherri, she doesn't realize how many with common sense will see her as the hyporcrite here. I think most of us realize what is happening when it comes to Christians as well as those of other minority religions in Muslim countries, but Mrs. Sherri refuses to see it or else she doesn't care. Are you denying here, Mrs. Sherri, that Christians are not being killed by Muslims because their beliefs do not coincide with the beliefs of Islam. Are you also trying to tell us that people can freely practice their own religion in Muslim countries? I would love to see you running around Saudi Arabia with a cross on and hanging a Christmas wreathe on your door.

Sally should read Matthew 23 and see Hypocrite defined there.

Mrs. Sherri, you can read Matthew all you want to if that is your bag, and regardless of how many times you read it, it is not going to change the fact that Muslims have been busy murdering non believers and even other Muslims since the 7th century and they are still murdering them in the name of their religion. If if makes you happy to close your eyes to this, be my guest. It will not affect my life one way or other. However, instead of constantly throwing out Scripture, it would be far better if you would mobilize the church ladies to start collecting clothing and other necessities plus money to help the Christians in Syria. At least then you will be doing some good.
I really am aurprised that Mrs. Sherri said nothing to Sunni Man about his having no problem with the Shia being eliminated since she has connections in Iran. As long as Sunni Man hates the "Zionists" as much as she does, this must be a trivial matter for her.

The Syrian christians weren't killed because they were christian.

It had nothing to do with religion.

The christians took up weapons and fought on Assad's side in the civil war. . :cool:

Last edited:
Is that an excuse to kill a family? I guess you will use the same excuse for the Muslim Brotherhood to kill the Copts when children are gunned down. Tell us, What is your excuse for the Sunnis for killing the Shia and Amahdiyya in other locations? I imagine that Sunni Man wasn't happy that the Christians were left along in Syria. He wanted the Muslims to be constantly committing something terrible against them there because they didn't believe in Mohammed like he does.

Is that an excuse to kill a family? I guess you will use the same excuse for the Muslim Brotherhood to kill the Copts when children are gunned down. Tell us, What is your excuse for the Sunnis for killing the Shia and Amahdiyya in other locations? I imagine that Sunni Man wasn't happy that the Christians were left along in Syria. He wanted the Muslims to be constantly committing something terrible against them there because they didn't believe in Mohammed like he does.
...........................^^^ :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

Leave it to the Barbaric Muslim to make excuses for such a Barbaric and Uncivilized " religion" :lol:

Leave it to the Barbaric Muslim to make excuses for such a Barbaric and Uncivilized " religion"
Most likely the jews did it and then blamed it on the muslims.......... :cool:

Sad, isn't it? Apparently he has no problem with the Sunnis killing women and children. He can answer with all those silly things like a child, but it doesn't take away the fact that he had nothing to say about women and children being killed. I was under the impression that here in the U.S. many Shia and Sunnis attend the same mosque. If so and there are Shia attending his mosque, I wonder if he tells them that he would have no problem with them being eliminated.

Sad, isn't it? Apparently he has no problem with the Sunnis killing women and children. He can answer with all those silly things like a child, but it doesn't take away the fact that he had nothing to say about women and children being killed. I was under the impression that here in the U.S. many Shia and Sunnis attend the same mosque. If so and there are Shia attending his mosque, I wonder if he tells them that he would have no problem with them being eliminated.

do you know the difference between a Suni and a Shia Muslim?

Is that what they told you at the Friday sermon in your mosque today, Sunni Man? Blame the murder of the Christians in Syria on the Jews??? What else did the Imam tell you to blame the Jews for?

Forum List

Back