Boebert confuses Bible with Chinese Food

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
GED Barbie strikes again. I don’t need no education

Preaching from a Bible verse, Lauren Boebert got stumped by the meaning of “wanton killing” and pronounced “wanton” like wonton, the Chinese dumpling: “I don’t know what a [wonton] killing is. I’m going to have to look that one up, but it sounds interesting.”

What is it with these poorly educated Republicans and food related mispronunciations?

Marjorie Taylor Greene rages about the Gazpacho Police Force and Peach Tree Dishes

If we would do things my way then these representatives would be less publicized, because they would be decentralized and more responsive to their local constituents.

But get this through your head, there are plenty of fucked-up Democrat representatives, and I am sure this discussion will reveal them.

US4CC.meme.Biden_Oval_Office - imperfect_Constitution.png

GED Barbie strikes again. I don’t need no education

Preaching from a Bible verse, Lauren Boebert got stumped by the meaning of “wanton killing” and pronounced “wanton” like wonton, the Chinese dumpling: “I don’t know what a [wonton] killing is. I’m going to have to look that one up, but it sounds interesting.”
Where's the video?

What is it with these poorly educated Republicans and food related mispronunciations?

Marjorie Taylor Greene rages about the Gazpacho Police Force and Peach Tree Dishes
Thankfully, the First Lady is a Doctor...of Education! :laughing0301:

Boebert dropped out of High School because she got banged up
She never got her GED till two years ago when she realized it might be a good idea for a Congresswoman to have a High School diploma

It demonstrates her “Wonton” disregard for education.

Your Vegetable Messiah confused his underage daughter with a sex toy for shower time.
Boebert's husband was arrested for flashing his johnson in front of teenage girls in a bowling alley, CLOWN. :abgg2q.jpg:

All good?

Boebert is a good example of how you MAGAtards have fun electing the stupidest people you can find & sending them to Washington. Like that ex game show host that you sent to the W.H.

She never got her GED till two years ago when she realized it might be a good idea for a Congresswoman to have a High School diploma

I wonder who took the GED final for her. Probably one of her 10 yr. old relatives because she would have flunked.

Her pedophile husband knocked her up before putting a ring on it huh?

Such an example of Christian values.

Was she at LEAST of age!???!

Forum List

Back