Boebert confuses Bible with Chinese Food

Did you watch the video.
I mock people the same way when they’re being an asshole.

Other than not supporting Trump’s lie about thousands of Muslims dancing on rooftops, What did Kovaleski say or do that made him an asshole?

Other than not supporting Trump’s lie about thousands of Muslims dancing on rooftops, What did Kovaleski say or do that made him an asshole?
That’s not the way it works; it’s your job to watch the video bite in context.
I know Liberals never do that and you won’t because you always lie.

It is very difficult, if not impossible, to find an intelligent person who blindly parrots Trump's bullshit.

This is why we have elected tards like Boebert and MTG.

That’s not the way it works; it’s your job to watch the video bite in context.
I know Liberals never do that and you won’t because you always lie.
Answer the question

What did Kovaleski do to make him worthy of being mocked.
<other than being disabled>

I doubt Boebert even cracked open a Bible until five minutes ago. And she is reading from The Message bible, which is a dumbed down version of the Bible.

They try to use small words in the Message bible, but some of the words which are more than one syllable still trip up tards like Boebert.

I doubt Boebert even cracked open a Bible until five minutes ago. And she is reading from The Message bible, which is a dumbed down version of the Bible.

They try to use small words in the Message bible, but some of the two-syllable words still trip up tards like Boebert.
Kind of like when Trump is asked for his favorite Bible passage and he replies……all of them
Or when he talks about the Two Corinthians

You don’t know about YouTube?!
Really?!
How big of a liar can you be?
your reference, you back up what you are referring to

What I saw was Trump say..
Have you seen this guy?
Then goes on to imitate what the guy looks like

Forum List

Back