Boebert ripped for treasonist act by republicans for sharing the location of lawmakers during terrorist attack. New audio.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022

Oh it's no surprise the enemy of the people are the crazy republicans and ignorant right wingers.

Boebert was tweeting out the location of law makers during that day.

We call those folks traitors where I come from.

Oh it's no surprise the enemy of the people are the crazy republicans and ignorant right wingers.

Still butt hurt no one cares about J6?

Still butt hurt no one cares about J6?
No, some people care. Real Americans care. For 220 years, through some of the most turbulent times in history, the shining jewel of American democracy, of American exceptionalism, was the peaceful transfer of power from election to election.

There was no fraud that affected the outcome of the election. That was not the case in 1876. And yet somehow, Congress managed to work out a solution. There was no riot of the Capital as representatives and senators hammered out an agreement over the course of a couple of weeks.

The difference in then and now, well that lies in you and those like you. I mean you are just stupid. Donald Trump will go down as the worst president in history, but his legacy will be being known as the worse traitor in American history, Benedict Arnold will be so happy to have been replaced.

No, some people care. Real Americans care. For 220 years, through some of the most turbulent times in history, the shining jewel of American democracy, of American exceptionalism, was the peaceful transfer of power from election to election.

There was no fraud that affected the outcome of the election. That was not the case in 1876. And yet somehow, Congress managed to work out a solution. There was no riot of the Capital as representatives and senators hammered out an agreement over the course of a couple of weeks.

The difference in then and now, well that lies in you and those like you. I mean you are just stupid. Donald Trump will go down as the worst president in history, but his legacy will be being known as the worse traitor in American history, Benedict Arnold will be so happy to have been replaced.
The peaceful transfer of power ALWAYS, ALWAYS, came with a legitimate election.

The difference is those who cheated for power managed to grab hold of it and will not now let it go regardless.

And all they had to do to make it legitimate was acquiesce to a simple investigation that would have taken less than two week.

I have some bad news for you.

Those who do as the Democrats do are NOT real Americans.

Real Americans do NOT try and silence the opposition.

The difference is those who cheated for power managed to grab hold of it and will not now let it go regardless.

And all they had to do to make it legitimate was acquiesce to a simple investigation that would have taken less than two week.

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension. The fraud in the 1876 election was rampant. It really did sway the outcome to Hayes. That was not the case here no matter how much you want to believe it. No president, no president in the history of this country managed reelection with the approval numbers Trump had, or Biden has for that matter. Jimmy Carter's number was higher, are you willing to claim Reagan was elected via fraud? He won in a landslide.

Trump knew he was going to lose. Stephen Miller told him early on. And everything from that point forward was just his attempt to project the image of fraud and CON, which is what the consummate confidence man does, stupid shits like you.

The participation rate for the 2020 presidential election was record breaking. And while Trump split the over 65 vote with Biden, the young voters, the Millennials, overwhelming went to Biden with an 11% advantage. Did they vote absentee? Hell no. Millennials, and women in the suburbs, gave Biden the victory.

Here is the deal. Trump knew he was going to lose. Those sources you proclaim, they know he lost too. 2,000 mules, they know they are blowing smoke up your ass, blowing smoke up your ass all the way to the bank. The pillow guy, well he is probably just that stupid.

Look, this nation does have rules. We do have a Constitution, and like I said, the transition of power is one of America's strong points. Trump took advantage of every avenue within that Constitution to contest the election, and he lost in the courts time and time again, even with judges he appointed. But that wasn't enough for that self-absorbed, mentally ill, dick shit. Had the insurrection been succesful, Pence hanging from a rope and Pelosi laying dead, drawn and quartered, he would have celebrated, and perhaps so would you. That makes him, and you, some sickass SOB's who have no right to call yourselves "American".

You are not a real American. You are a piece of shit. Take you sorry ass back to the overpass you live under and leave the decisions as to who runs this nation to those of us that have critical thinking skills and don't fall for every con that comes our way.

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension. The fraud in the 1876 election was rampant. It really did sway the outcome to Hayes. That was not the case here no matter how much you want to believe it. No president, no president in the history of this country managed reelection with the approval numbers Trump had, or Biden has for that matter. Jimmy Carter's number was higher, are you willing to claim Reagan was elected via fraud? He won in a landslide.

Trump knew he was going to lose. Stephen Miller told him early on. And everything from that point forward was just his attempt to project the image of fraud and CON, which is what the consummate confidence man does, stupid shits like you.

The participation rate for the 2020 presidential election was record breaking. And while Trump split the over 65 vote with Biden, the young voters, the Millennials, overwhelming went to Biden with an 11% advantage. Did they vote absentee? Hell no. Millennials, and women in the suburbs, gave Biden the victory.

Here is the deal. Trump knew he was going to lose. Those sources you proclaim, they know he lost too. 2,000 mules, they know they are blowing smoke up your ass, blowing smoke up your ass all the way to the bank. The pillow guy, well he is probably just that stupid.

Look, this nation does have rules. We do have a Constitution, and like I said, the transition of power is one of America's strong points. Trump took advantage of every avenue within that Constitution to contest the election, and he lost in the courts time and time again, even with judges he appointed. But that wasn't enough for that self-absorbed, mentally ill, dick shit. Had the insurrection been succesful, Pence hanging from a rope and Pelosi laying dead, drawn and quartered, he would have celebrated, and perhaps so would you. That makes him, and you, some sickass SOB's who have no right to call yourselves "American".
The fraud was widespread and well covered up.

I'd recommend a good read regarding it, but I know you're closed mind.

This IS a great nation and the peaceful transfer of power after a legitimate election is the shining highlight of our nation.

It is what happens PRIOR to the election, the election day, and those who are so corrupt that they will do ANYTHING to ensure they hold power.

That is just the bottom line. The Democrat party (the GOP too for that matter) simply is NOT trustworthy and those they put in charge of our elections are even less so.

The entire system needs a reset to what it was and hard and fast rules that enforce "one person, one vote" and voting in person on a single day, only.

You are not a real American. You are a piece of shit. Take you sorry ass back to the overpass you live under and leave the decisions as to who runs this nation to those of us that have critical thinking skills and don't fall for every con that comes our way.
Sorry, but you are simply wrong. I am none of those. I in fact, demand everyone gets a say in this country and have never tried to silence anyone, for any reason.

YOU cannot say the same thing. Careful sport. Your hate is showing.

We had a peaceful transition of power in 2021.

Why would she do such a horrible thing?

Why would she do such a horrible thing?
'Is it true that you were live tweeting, from the floor, our location to people on the outside as we were being attacked, Lauren?' Beutler can be heard asking on January 11.

Boebert replied, 'Um, yes, those tweets did go out and that was something that was live and public information that was broadcast live.'

It wasn't all that peaceful dude..

It was a transition and it could have been worse but "peaceful" would not be part of a raid on the Capitol to stop the counting of electoral votes
The protest at the capitol didn't interrupt the peaceful transition of power. Biden was sworn in on the 20th like all those who came before him.

January 6th wasn't even a hiccup.

'Is it true that you were live tweeting, from the floor, our location to people on the outside as we were being attacked, Lauren?' Beutler can be heard asking on January 11.

Boebert replied, 'Um, yes, those tweets did go out and that was something that was live and public information that was broadcast live.'
Live reporting of a history making event. Ho hum.

The protest at the capitol didn't interrupt the peaceful transition of power. Biden was sworn in on the 20th like all those who came before him.

January 6th wasn't even a hiccup.
It very nearly did. Had pence left the Capitol it would have.

He was in the parking garage and the Secret Service were trying to get him in the limo and out...he refused.

Forum List

Back