🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

bolton Says He will Testify To Senate If Subpoenaed

This is very interesting. Bolton says he will testify.

Now all we have to do is get moscow mitch to allow witnesses.

Bolton says he'd testify in Senate impeachment trial if subpoenaed

“We got him”.....part 3,840,128

Libs have always said the Trump is on his way out since he disembarked from the Golden Escalator.

As far as Bolton,even though Bolton and Trump had disagreements, it doesn't mean the Bolton would lie

Libs in the Senate even DENIED John Bolton a confirmation vote when his name was put forward by President Bush to be our UN ambassador.

DIdn't even give him a chance for an up or down vote. Why do these same libs think that Bolton is going to lie for them here?

The BBC is doubting his commitment to give evidence. They think he is looking to raise his profile ahead of his book being published.

Maybe Ambassador Bolton doesn't know anything about the charges that were levied against his President?

Personally, I don't think that he will lie to get favor among liberals

you dip - john bolton wasn't an ambassador; until he was fired, he was national security adviser after general mcmaster resigned. you don't know wtf you are even talking about.

I don't know why Trump hired warmongering Bolton in the first place.

because donny doesn't know wtf he is doing. he claims to hire only the best - but most everybody he has hired has resigned, been fired, or is in prison.

No one that President Trump has hired to serve in his administration is in prison.

Mike Cohen begged to become AG, Trump said "no" .

And now Cohen is in the joint serving time as a snitch.

who the fuck cares at this point if theye were in his administration or not? but lest ye ferget - - michael flynn who was trump's first national security dude is waiting to be sentenced.

pauly walnuts worked on his campaign - - - in prison.

his personal lawyer for a decade - - -in prison

the coffee boy who spilled his guts to the ausie ambassador - - - spent time in jail

roger stone who used to lobby for dictators along with manafort & go back decades with trump - - - in prison.

so save yer semantics, they don't fly.

I don't know why Trump hired warmongering Bolton in the first place.

because donny doesn't know wtf he is doing. he claims to hire only the best - but most everybody he has hired has resigned, been fired, or is in prison.

No one that President Trump has hired to serve in his administration is in prison.

Mike Cohen begged to become AG, Trump said "no" .

And now Cohen is in the joint serving time as a snitch.
Him and Obama have something in common...cool

obama is free as a bird - & that doesn't make any sense. oh lol.... 'snitch'? he's doing time & paying his dues... the (R) party of personal responsibility is covering for a criminal.

This is very interesting. Bolton says he will testify.

Now all we have to do is get moscow mitch to allow witnesses.

Bolton says he'd testify in Senate impeachment trial if subpoenaed

“We got him”.....part 3,840,128

Libs have always said the Trump is on his way out since he disembarked from the Golden Escalator.

As far as Bolton,even though Bolton and Trump had disagreements, it doesn't mean the Bolton would lie

Libs in the Senate even DENIED John Bolton a confirmation vote when his name was put forward by President Bush to be our UN ambassador.

DIdn't even give him a chance for an up or down vote. Why do these same libs think that Bolton is going to lie for them here?

me thinx they didn't want to CONfirm him is because of this:

"The Secretariat building in New York has 38 stories; if you lost 10 stories today, it wouldn't make a bit of difference," Bolton said in a 1994 speech, referring to the UN's headquarters. He added later: "There's no such thing as the United Nations."

Pelosi was too afraid to call him.
False, he was invited to testify. Just not subpoenaed.
Epic failure. Once again Democrats too cowardly to act.
Gotcha, you understand that you madeu something that was false, and you have thanked me for the correction.

You're welcome.
What? That Pelosi didn’t do her job and demands the Senate does her work for her?

No one with any sense would come to a hearing if they weren't subpoenaed. The attorneys that you have to hire for such an appearance, as well as having to take off work from your job or usual pursuits,and for what?

I guess maybe if you were selling a book and wanted to get your name out there to book buyers?

Gotcha, you understand that you madeu something that was false, and you have thanked me for the correction.

You're welcome.
What? That Pelosi didn’t do her job and demands the Senate does her work for her?
No, really, you can stop thanking me now. I get it. While it is embarrassing for you to have made up something stupid and false to get attention on a message board, your thanks is enough.

You're welcome.
No, really, you can stop thanking me now. I get it. While it is embarrassing for you to have made up something stupid and false to get attention on a message board, your thanks is enough.
Thank you Leftards for being such dumbasses in your impeachment facade!

Forum List

Back