🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

bolton Says He will Testify To Senate If Subpoenaed

I don't know why Trump hired warmongering Bolton in the first place.
Well, maybe he looked at the right wing's support of Bush's wars and figured that's what you wanted.

Little could he know how fast his Trumpsters would become such passive peaceniks. He underestimated his power to control them.

Pelosi refused to subpoena him, what makes you think Schumer would?
Because of the Court decision since. Duh.

Suppose after all this hullabaloo, Ambassador Bolton refuses to lie about President Trump and just states that he wasn't a party to the phone call in question.
I know that you mindless ingrates don't like facts, don't word on tape, don't like anything that is true coming out the man's mouth...but please please stop showing the planet and us here, how fuckin dumb and stupid you red fucks are. You ppl need help and nobody here can help you.

This is very interesting. Bolton says he will testify.

Now all we have to do is get moscow mitch to allow witnesses.

Bolton says he'd testify in Senate impeachment trial if subpoenaed

I doubt it the Democrats can get a majority vote to actually issue a subpoena. So its really not that interesting.

The House held there unconstitutional hears and meetings. They are done. Now the Senate is waiting. Today a bill is being put to the Senate to nullify the impeachment as the Democratic House is holding it because they know they are going to get bitched slapped if they send it to the Senate. The House knows as soon as it goes over they have no power to do anything. Libtards like you are to stupid to see it. Don’t worry. It will hit you soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Listen, unless you run in a gerrymandered district that consist of old white ppl and racist hicks...the 71% that want fair hearings are gonna end your days in Washington.

You really think Bolton is going to your savior?

You're desperate
Fact check here...they didn't refuse to subpoen. the guy, the WHITE HOUSE REFUSE TO LET THEM TESTIFY AND WE ALL KNOW WHY....PLEASE PLEASE STOP SHOWING THE PLANET HOW FUCKIN STUPID YOU PPL ARE, YOU ARE BEYOND EMBARRASSING.

Because Trump is and has never been all that much different than George W. Bush. Two peas from the same corrupt pod.
But very different....Bush Jr. was just a figure head and allowed both Chenney and Rumsfield to run the country...Trump is doing everything himself....but both are systematic of the type of leadership hillbillies and ingrates require to run in order for them to leave thier trailers and vote!!

Because Trump is and has never been all that much different than George W. Bush. Two peas from the same corrupt pod.
But very different....Bush Jr. was just a figure head and allowed both Chenney and Rumsfield to run the country...Trump is doing everything himself....but both are systematic of the type of leadership hillbillies and ingrates require to run in order for them to leave thier trailers and vote!!
Point taken. Bush was too stupid to think for himself. Trump is too stupid to realize he is too stupid to make any decisions regarding Middle East policy.

Bolton is more valuable to Pelosi and her unhinged followers if he refuses to testify. That way the fake news can paint his refusal to testify as hiding something. If he actually testifies, Democrats will be sorely disappointed when their irrational hatred of Trump forces them to make another ignoramic move. Their hatred totally overrides logic and intelligence, but hey, they're used to making themselves look like assholes by now..

He's either gonna tell the truth or lie to protect the president, like the ambassador did, sutherland? I wouldn't trust anybody that worked for trump...he's just tired of being in the swamp, its starting to snow.

The Ambassador told the truth, but then he was forced to amend his statement

bolton is privvy to a lot more than just one phone call.

I'm sure he is. But there are no charges about other phone calls and incidents, so there would be no basis to ask about them.

Prosecutors aren't permitted to go on "fishing expeditions".

well - if johnny boy decides to 'fess up more intel, then prosecuters are obligated to follow thru. ever hear the term

'additional charges may follow' ?

^^^ ya, that would certainly apply, now wouldn't it? yep. sure would.

If the persecutors were to ask questions without basis in facts already established, the Senate would never hear the answer.

you don't think they know their way around the courtroom? i'm sure each one picked will.
But it isn't an actual courtroom, is it?

i am using the same analogies as you. it's not a courtroom in a societal sense. that's why turtleboy gets to set the rules about witness' & hard copy evidence & can turn it into a kangaroo 'court'.

well - if johnny boy decides to 'fess up more intel, then prosecuters are obligated to follow thru. ever hear the term

'additional charges may follow' ?

^^^ ya, that would certainly apply, now wouldn't it? yep. sure would.

If the persecutors were to ask questions without basis in facts already established, the Senate would never hear the answer.

you don't think they know their way around the courtroom? i'm sure each one picked will.
But it isn't an actual courtroom, is it?

Its not an "Actual courtroom" but it is a legit trial with actual rules. It isn't Mad Max beyond Thunderdome, they can't do anything that isn't allowed by the rules, or the appropriate sanction is given.
Correct. I keep hearing how the Impeachment didn't need to follow any rules and that criminal charges were not required to impeach.

That means that this also isn't a courtroom following criminal trial procedures.

The Senate -- led by McConnell -- can and does make its own rules regarding this.

what you heard was wrong. there were rules followed orginally - set forth by john boehner when there was a (R) house back in 2015. & as for impeachment. the CONSTITUTION states there doesn't have to be 'actual crimes' in the classic sense to have been committed. but it does state that impeachment can happen if a public official especially the prez 'loses the public trust'. do some research instead of just going by 'what you hear' - cause that is what donny wants you to stay - poorly educated.

because donny doesn't know wtf he is doing. he claims to hire only the best - but most everybody he has hired has resigned, been fired, or is in prison.

The BBC is doubting his commitment to give evidence. They think he is looking to raise his profile ahead of his book being published.

The BBC is doubting his commitment to give evidence. They think he is looking to raise his profile ahead of his book being published.

Maybe Ambassador Bolton doesn't know anything about the charges that were levied against his President?

Personally, I don't think that he will lie to get favor among liberals

because donny doesn't know wtf he is doing. he claims to hire only the best - but most everybody he has hired has resigned, been fired, or is in prison.

No one that President Trump has hired to serve in his administration is in prison.

Mike Cohen begged to become AG, Trump said "no" .

And now Cohen is in the joint serving time as a snitch.

You really think Bolton is going to your savior?

You're desperate
Wonder why he threatened to go to court if he was subpoenaed by the house...but is willing to testify now....what changed??

"We would welcome John Bolton's deposition and he did not appear as he was requested today. His counsel has informed us that unlike three other dedicated public servants who worked for him on the NSC and have complied with lawful subpoenas, Mr. Bolton would take us to court if we subpoenaed him,"

I believe Bolton is feeling himself now that he is one step closer to getting that war with Iran he always wanted -- and he feels its gonna happen whether Trump is in office or not....so in his mind, there is no need to hold back to protect Trump anymore..

No one that President Trump has hired to serve in his administration is in prison.

Mike Cohen begged to become AG, Trump said "no" .

And now Cohen is in the joint serving time as a snitch.
Him and Obama have something in common...cool

Forum List

Back