Bolton threatens Iran.

Who's more of a war criminal Bolton or Iran?

• Bolton

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Iran

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Who's more of a war criminal Bolton, or Iran?

Iran.

How do you figure that one?

Because Iran is the largest state sponsor of terrorism in the world.

The U.S.A in wars has killed 15 - 30 million since WW2, and how about Iran?

Let that be a warning that it's dangerous to get into wars with the US.

Just for fun, provide a source for those numbers.

EXCLUSIVE: US has killed over 20 million in 37 countries since end of World War II - Prof. Galtung - Daily Post Nigeria

https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-ha...-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

That's your proof from assnine links?

Do you even bother to read them polack..

From one of the links ..

The causes of wars are complex. In some instances nations other than the U.S. may have been responsible for more deaths, but if the involvement of our nation appeared to have been a necessary cause of a war or conflict it was considered responsible for the deaths in it.

Last edited:

EXCLUSIVE: US has killed over 20 million in 37 countries since end of World War II - Prof. Galtung - Daily Post Nigeria

https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-ha...-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

Do you even bother to read them poolock?

From one of the links ..

The causes of wars are complex. In some instances nations other than the U.S. may have been responsible for more deaths, but if the involvement of our nation appeared to have been a necessary cause of a war or conflict it was considered responsible for the deaths in it.
Shhhh...
It took Shit4Brains hours to find that Link.

Iran.

This study reveals that U.S. military forces were directly responsible for about 10 to 15 million deaths during the Korean and Vietnam Wars and the two Iraq Wars. The Korean War also includes Chinese deaths while the Vietnam War also includes fatalities in Cambodia and Laos.

I'll bet Korea and Vietnam don't try any more shit, eh?

The American public probably is not aware of these numbers and knows even less about the proxy wars for which the United States is also responsible.

Damn America, winning the Cold War and stuff.

Do you even bother to read them polack..

From one of the links ..

For the most part the U.S.A has been over-kill, and has caused an unnecessary amount of war, and deaths.

W. Bush's war in Iraq was imparticularly a mistake, not just because of it's deaths of American service-man, and Iraqi service-man, and Iraqi civilians too, but because now Iran has increased it's influences into Iraq.

I'm not surprised at all, most Americans come from the origins of the two most aggressive European nations of Germany, and Britain.

It's no wonder why they love the power of looting, and shooting.

I'd tend to go more along the lines of Bolton.

John Bolton warns Iran 'there will be hell to pay' if aggression continues: 'We will come after you'

John Bolton warns Iran 'there will be hell to pay' if aggression continues: 'We will come after you'
1509651528227.jpg

By Gregg Re | Fox News
close
Bolton speaks at United Against Nuclear Iran annual summit

National Security Adviser John Bolton delivered a no-holds-barred warning to Iran at a major summit in New York on Tuesday, telling the regime in a fiery speech that "we are watching, and we will come after you" and that there will be "hell to pay" if it continues on its current course.

Bolton's saber-rattling remarks came hours after President Trump, in his own dramatic address to the U.N. General Assembly, called on "all nations to isolate Iran's regime as long as its aggression continues."

Tensions have dramatically escalated in recent weeks between Iran and the U.S., as well as its regional allies. Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has claimed that an attack Saturday at an Iranian military parade, which left dozens of Iranian military personnel dead, was carried out by militants trained by Israel and the Gulf states, and supported by the U.S.

"If you cross us, our allies, or our partners ... yes, there will indeed be hell to pay."

- National Security Adviser John Bolton
American officials have denied having played any role.

On Tuesday, a threatening video showing a simulated Iranian ballistic missile strike on Israel and Saudi Arabia was posted to the Twitter account of the semiofficial state Fars News Agency, before it was quickly deleted.

Iran.

I hope Trump has your IP address.

What a small government Conservative you are, thinking Trump should monitor to me for stating the truth?

Shot across the bow....but when Iran shouts death to America it's crickets from the left....why?
Because the left wants to see America go the way of the Dodo bird,

Real Right-Wingers aren't particularly thrilled with the U.S.A, either.

Considering the U.S.A is the #1 most diverse, and multicultural of the White nations, and the U.S.A has a lot of abortion, Gay marriage, and all other kind of junk.

Then there's the U.S.A being the center of the Liberal, and degenerate World's film industry, called Hollywood.

Don't get me started on how the U.S.A melting pot, starts causing everybody's heritage to disappear, in favor of the American banner of Capitalist junk like Walmart, McDonald's, Papa John's, Home Depot etc. etc.

This study reveals that U.S. military forces were directly responsible for about 10 to 15 million deaths during the Korean and Vietnam Wars and the two Iraq Wars. The Korean War also includes Chinese deaths while the Vietnam War also includes fatalities in Cambodia and Laos.

I'll bet Korea and Vietnam don't try any more shit, eh?

The American public probably is not aware of these numbers and knows even less about the proxy wars for which the United States is also responsible.

Damn America, winning the Cold War and stuff.

Don't worry the U.S.A Capitalists are making their Capitalist goods in semi-Communist Vietnam today.

When did Vietnam f*ck with America the first time?

If anything Vietnam was more f*cked with by both America - France, and China - Soviets as a sort of proxy war.

Shot across the bow....but when Iran shouts death to America it's crickets from the left....why?

I can't blame people for criticizing America, or Iran.

But, I think it's clear who's got the history of being the lesser of two evils here.

Yeah Iran being the world leader in support of terrorism speaks volumes, they are chickenshits they use proxies
"Chickenshits they use proxies"?

Hmmm, now which country does that remind me of...

But, I think it's clear who's got the history of being the lesser of two evils here.

Yeah Iran being the world leader in support of terrorism speaks volumes, they are chickenshits they use proxies

The U.S.A has used a lot more proxies than Iran, actually.

I'd tend to go more along the lines of Bolton.

1509651528227.jpg

By Gregg Re | Fox News
close
Bolton speaks at United Against Nuclear Iran annual summit

National Security Adviser John Bolton delivered a no-holds-barred warning to Iran at a major summit in New York on Tuesday, telling the regime in a fiery speech that "we are watching, and we will come after you" and that there will be "hell to pay" if it continues on its current course.

Bolton's saber-rattling remarks came hours after President Trump, in his own dramatic address to the U.N. General Assembly, called on "all nations to isolate Iran's regime as long as its aggression continues."

Tensions have dramatically escalated in recent weeks between Iran and the U.S., as well as its regional allies. Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has claimed that an attack Saturday at an Iranian military parade, which left dozens of Iranian military personnel dead, was carried out by militants trained by Israel and the Gulf states, and supported by the U.S.

"If you cross us, our allies, or our partners ... yes, there will indeed be hell to pay."

- National Security Adviser John Bolton
American officials have denied having played any role.

On Tuesday, a threatening video showing a simulated Iranian ballistic missile strike on Israel and Saudi Arabia was posted to the Twitter account of the semiofficial state Fars News Agency, before it was quickly deleted.

Iran.

Are you suggesting the FBI and Trump Admin should monitor us, everyone?

The U.S.A has used a lot more proxies than Iran, actually.
Exactly. That's what I meant. It has also been pretty good at terrorising in the past. And it managed to do that all by itself - it didn't need to "support" anyone.

Iran.

Mossad has your IP address.

Mossad has your IP address.

Classic confused small government Republican, for small government when it comes to saving Americans from dying from poverty, or dying from lack of healthcare, but then supports massive government when it comes to the most harmful aspects like monitoring free speech, pro-War, or for massive military power.

No wonder why not just Democrats, but most of the World thinks of Republicans as delusional, and retarded.

No its Saudi Arabia.

That's a toss-up, but it's truly certain that the terrorists against America have been more Saudi + Gulf Arab states in origins, and funding than Iran, who Iran's terrorists have been more against Israel.

Like a typical vassal state of Israel, of course the U.S.A puts Israel's interests before American ones.

see the difference , according to the lefties the assembled world supposedly laughs at the TRUMP just yesterday . Go one day forward and TRUMP tells the world that he MIGHT kick their azzes starting with 'iran' .

Forum List

Back