Bombing in Downtown Nashville

I don't know what happened, I have no idea....this is just another posibility...

I quote:

"White hats located the bomb before it was placed in it's target detonation. Firefight ensued, bad actors killed. Bomb unsafe to handle in normal means. Controlled detonation with countdown and warning to minimize harm to populace."

In other words, it was a terror attack that was intercepted.

Then again, who knows what happened. :dunno:

What are you "quoting"?

Terror attacks don't work without everybody knowing what the motive was. That's the whole point of terrorism.

The culprits will probably be caught relatively quickly. And even if the culprits are caught red handed and confess, the nutcases here will still weave elaborate conspiracy theories to blame ... whoever.

Someone didn't get what they asked for from Santa.

Domestic terrorism.
From their YouTube channel

The station also quoted officials as saying the explosion did not seem suspicious

I think you better pay attention it's all over the tv and it was intentional the rv was loaded with explosives. Someone called police at 6 am and told them there was a suspicious vehicle downtown and when police got there they called the bomb squad and when the squad on the way the rv exploded. Sounds like someone wanted to kill cops.
Propane tank? My grandparent's travel trailer blew up decades ago when my grandma lit a cigarette, propane tank.....fortunately, they got out with minor burns.
LOL yea an entire block was taken out by an RV barbeque

Brilliant sherlock
Just posting with nothing to say so all you guys in this chain come back to read

Break the QUOTE chain please

I don't know what happened, I have no idea....this is just another posibility...

I quote:

"White hats located the bomb before it was placed in it's target detonation. Firefight ensued, bad actors killed. Bomb unsafe to handle in normal means. Controlled detonation with countdown and warning to minimize harm to populace."

What are you "quoting"?

Terror attacks don't work without everybody knowing what the motive was. That's the whole point of terrorism.
..a lot of terror attacks don't work no matter what

Someone didn't get what they asked for from Santa.

Domestic terrorism.
From their YouTube channel

The station also quoted officials as saying the explosion did not seem suspicious

I think you better pay attention it's all over the tv and it was intentional the rv was loaded with explosives. Someone called police at 6 am and told them there was a suspicious vehicle downtown and when police got there they called the bomb squad and when the squad on the way the rv exploded. Sounds like someone wanted to kill cops.
Propane tank? My grandparent's travel trailer blew up decades ago when my grandma lit a cigarette, propane tank.....fortunately, they got out with minor burns.
LOL yea an entire block was taken out by an RV barbeque

Brilliant sherlock
Just posting with nothing to say so all you guys in this chain come back to read

Break the QUOTE chain please
Cool I have even less to say, funny how simpletons keep reading as though it matters

The culprits will probably be caught relatively quickly. And even if the culprits are caught red handed and confess, the nutcases here will still weave elaborate conspiracy theories to blame ... whoever.

I think it's an elaborate conspiracy theory that the culprits will be caught relatively quickly.

Now please feel free to give us your explanation of the Las Vegas shooter and his motive.

Not an invitation, I deleted the post after listening to the Cincinnati scanner online. False alarm, thank God.
Kinda figured Cincinnati was a false alarm. If you were going to hiy two targets you wouldnt wait hours later for the second

Not an invitation, I deleted the post after listening to the Cincinnati scanner online. False alarm, thank God.

Don't fuck around like this! Please?

Sorry. But just remember, if anything happens in this world, you'll hear it on here first.

And you'll get all the details hours before the media figures out what's happening.

Don't you love this place? :04:

I quote:

What are you "quoting"?

..a lot of terror attacks don't work no matter what

Definitely. But when they don't it would be the attack that didn't work, not the communication.

Don't fuck around like this! Please?

Sorry. But just remember, if anything happens in this world, you'll hear it on here first.

And you'll get all the details hours before the media figures out what's happening.

Don't you love this place? :04:

It beats being waterboarded.

Forum List

Back