Bombing in Downtown Nashville

Here could be the reason for the bombing and it's huge.

"THE SECRETS ARE hidden behind fortified walls in cities across the United States, inside towering, windowless skyscrapers and fortress-like concrete structures that were built to withstand earthquakes and even nuclear attack. Thousands of people pass by the buildings each day and rarely give them a second glance, because their function is not publicly known. They are an integral part of one of the world’s largest telecommunications networks – and they are also linked to a controversial National Security Agency surveillance program.

Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington, D.C. In each of these cities, The Intercept has identified an AT&T facility containing networking equipment that transports large quantities of internet traffic across the United States and the world. A body of evidence – including classified NSA documents, public records, and interviews with several former AT&T employees – indicates that the buildings are central to an NSA spying initiative that has for years monitored billions of emails, phone calls, and online chats passing across U.S. territory.

The NSA considers AT&T to be one of its most trusted partners and has lauded the company’s “extreme willingness to help.” It is a collaboration that dates back decades. Little known, however, is that its scope is not restricted to AT&T’s customers. According to the NSA’s documents, it values AT&T not only because it “has access to information that transits the nation,” but also because it maintains unique relationships with other phone and internet providers. The NSA exploits these relationships for surveillance purposes, commandeering AT&T’s massive infrastructure and using it as a platform to covertly tap into communications processed by other companies."

Last edited:
We should probably get used to this sort of thing.

Yes. The slide into Third World status will be a rocky and bloody one. It's all the DNC and Biden can do to keep from peeing themselves in joy in public every time they get in front of cameras and have their media employees fawn over their rhetoric.
They only thing trying to drag us into third world status are the impoverished, low-education, red "parasite" States. The rest of our economy and country is strong and fairly well educated.
COOL STORY BRO!
Unfortunately COVID-19 has beat the crap out of the BLUE states. Covid-19 is a democrap killer.

Yes, cities are expected to be hit harder. More educated and more talented and successful people flock to cities, and they also tend to be liberal. So cities are led by democrats. Thank you captain obvious. As for the rural areas in blue states...they are seething with trump idiots, and that is why upstate new york is worse off than new york city. Thanks for making all my points for me. Will you be assisting me all evening, sockboy?
CUOMO SACRAFICED 31,806 GRANDMAS AND GRANPAS AND HOMELESS FOR THE "PARTY'
AS ALWAYS WITH THE DEMOCRATS, PARTY OVER COUNTRY!

more talented? you got to be kidding me! YOU TELLING ME LORI LIGHTFOOT THE LESBIAN MAYOR OF CHICAGO IS TALENTED OR SMART?

LOL THEY ARE KILLING EACH OTHER LEFT AND RIGHT IN CHICAGO!

MAYBE SHE IS SMART? LET THEM KILL EACH OTHER AND TURN A BLIND EYE?

DEMOCRAT RUN CITIES ARE CESSPOLS OF VIOLENCE AND DEEP POLITICAL CORRUPTION.

CHICAGO, BALTIMORE, DETROIT, L.A. SHALL I CONTINUE?

The RV was a really big Pinto that someone was trying to convert into a Mexican food truck.

The RV was a really big Pinto that someone was trying to convert into a Mexican food truck.

It would be a damned shame to blow up one of those. When I was a bricklayer in Texas back in the 80's, the high point of my day was when the burrtito wagon pulled onto the jobsite.

"THE SECRETS ARE hidden behind fortified walls in cities across the United States, inside towering, windowless skyscrapers and fortress-like concrete structures that were built to withstand earthquakes and even nuclear attack. Thousands of people pass by the buildings each day and rarely give them a second glance, because their function is not publicly known. They are an integral part of one of the world’s largest telecommunications networks – and they are also linked to a controversial National Security Agency surveillance program.

Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington, D.C. In each of these cities, The Intercept has identified an AT&T facility containing networking equipment that transports large quantities of internet traffic across the United States and the world. A body of evidence – including classified NSA documents, public records, and interviews with several former AT&T employees – indicates that the buildings are central to an NSA spying initiative that has for years monitored billions of emails, phone calls, and online chats passing across U.S. territory.

The NSA considers AT&T to be one of its most trusted partners and has lauded the company’s “extreme willingness to help.” It is a collaboration that dates back decades. Little known, however, is that its scope is not restricted to AT&T’s customers. According to the NSA’s documents, it values AT&T not only because it “has access to information that transits the nation,” but also because it maintains unique relationships with other phone and internet providers. The NSA exploits these relationships for surveillance purposes, commandeering AT&T’s massive infrastructure and using it as a platform to covertly tap into communications processed by other companies."

I didn't feel comfortable posting that info, especially on a board with so many Communists and left wing nutjobs on it it might give local loons ideas they wouldn't think of on their own, but now that it's out that was on my mind when I heard about it. ATT has lots of govt. communications and satellite contracts as well as local govt. contracts.

Last edited:

I didn't feel comfortable posting that info, especially on a board with so many Communists and left wing nutjobs on it, but now that it's out that was on my mind when I heard about it. ATT has lots of govt. communications and satellite contracts as well as local govt. contracts.

You have been reported to my handlers.

I didn't feel comfortable posting that info, especially on a board with so many Communists and left wing nutjobs on it, but now that it's out that was on my mind when I heard about it. ATT has lots of govt. communications and satellite contracts as well as local govt. contracts.

You have been reported to my handlers.

Ru Paul?

BREAKING: This is the RV that exploded on 2nd Ave N this morning. It arrived on 2nd Ave at 1:22 a.m. Have you seen this vehicle in our area or do you have information about it? Please contact us via Crime Stoppers at 615-742-7463 or online via FBI — Seeking Information in Explosion in Downtown Nashville, Tennessee. @ATFHQ pic.twitter.com/JNx9sDinAH
Metro Nashville PD
Metro Nashville PD (@MNPDNashville) December 25, 2020

View attachment 433352

Breaking Bad?

Meth lab go boom?

I'm not sure if the lines are down because of damage..or down because of overload...but down is still down.
AT&T outage reported across Tennessee, Kentucky; EMS phones down
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — An outage has affected phone and internet service for AT&T customers across Middle Tennessee and Kentucky, including EMS lines in the area.

AT&T has confirmed that the outage is related to this morning's explosion in downtown Nashville. NewsChannel 5 is receiving reports that AT&T and DirecTV coverage is being affected, as well.

My brother in law and his family live out there....having problems because of this outage.
Hopefully they'll be back up soon! What a crummy day to lose yor phone!

Screw the idiot-phones. They lost communications at 4 911 centers!

How do people call 911 if their phones don't work?

My daughter and son both live in Clarksville TN and have AT&T cell service and their service has been out all day!

Land line.

Forum List

Back