Bombing in Downtown Nashville

Well one thing is this incident will be setting the stage for Pres. Trump's supporters not traveling to his 2nd inauguration and protest or rallies in RV's and vans. That they will have them traveling by foot for miles to his conventions. Where ANTIFA and BLM waiting on the sidelines throwing bricks and bottles filled with urine at his supporters. That they will be targeted like ducks at a shooting gallery.
And they have stopped the U.K. medias from entering into this country so that they cannot report what they have seen at these events.
Pres. Trump's supporters that are going to attend his 2nd inaugural address better bring police style body cams and other kinds of video cameras that will be allowed at these events. I know they will not allow air drones at these events. And Fox news will claim that they can't see no evil. And so all of his supporters should invest in body cams.

oba-gif_13_delay-0-1s-gif_07_delay-0.1s.gif

I don't know what happened, I have no idea....this is just another posibility...

I quote:

"White hats located the bomb before it was placed in it's target detonation. Firefight ensued, bad actors killed. Bomb unsafe to handle in normal means. Controlled detonation with countdown and warning to minimize harm to populace."

In other words, it was a terror attack that was intercepted.

Then again, who knows what happened. :dunno:
I paid for 4G and only got 2 :mad:

They've found human remains at the site. Most likely they have had the witnesses to the election fraud tied up inside of the RV before it exploded.

Just for the record I'm not laughing at the (totally unlinked) claim of human remains. I'm laughing at the relentless self-delusional mythmaking of "election fraud" by losers who can't look themselves in the mirror.

Maybe that's just as cruel but whatever.

So..an elaborate suicide?

View attachment 433395
It wasnt a car. It was an rv . Totally unreliable
RV or SUV ?
RV

The culprits will probably be caught relatively quickly. And even if the culprits are caught red handed and confess, the nutcases here will still weave elaborate conspiracy theories to blame ... whoever.
Might or might not. Report of human remains near explosion.

Looks like someone was trying to take out the ATT building and accidentally blew himself up in the process. It knocked out commo at the airport, at least, so maybe somebody wanted to knock out a lot more, but failed and whatever it was a cover for was either aborted or hasn't been linked yet. Or, it was a dry run just to see what the effects would be in staging a bigger operation of some kind elsewhere at several such commo centers? if one were to hit the Big Three in any region at once, and a couple of choice towers, a lot of cities would go dead for many hours, police and emergency services included.

Last edited:
Looks like someone was trying to take out the ATT building and accidentally blew himself up in the process. It knocked out commo at the airport, at least, so maybe somebody wanted to knock out a lot more, but failed and whatever it was a cover for was either aborted or hasn't been linked yet. Or, it was a dry run just to see what the effects would be in staging a bigger operation of some kind elsewhere at several such commo centers? if one were to hit the Big Three in any region at once, and a couple of choice towers, a lot of cities would go dead for many hours, police and emergency services included.
He put put on a bullhorn warning for 15 minutes prior to detonating the bomb. I'm not seeing accident here.

Dry run? Well..talk about poking the bear--every alphabet agency in DC is going to have a piece of this.

I bet two or three groups of suspects will be rounded up..just because everyone is looking so hard.

We should probably get used to this sort of thing.

Yes. The slide into Third World status will be a rocky and bloody one. It's all the DNC and Biden can do to keep from peeing themselves in joy in public every time they get in front of cameras and have their media employees fawn over their rhetoric. Wait until Biden gets inaugurated and they throw open those borders; you ain't seen nothing yet.

Probably filled with imonium nitrate(?) with a blast that strong. Memories of Oklahoma should still be fresh in everyone's mind's. Took down the Alfred P. Murrah building in a devastating effect in that blast. One would think that any chemical substance that could be used in such a manor, would be highly secured and used only by government protocol and regulations for national security purposes.

Yes. The slide into Third World status will be a rocky and bloody one. It's all the DNC and Biden can do to keep from peeing themselves in joy in public every time they get in front of cameras and have their media employees fawn over their rhetoric.
They only thing trying to drag us into third world status are the impoverished, low-education, red "parasite" States. The rest of our economy and country is strong and fairly well educated.
COOL STORY BRO!
Unfortunately COVID-19 has beat the crap out of the BLUE states. Covid-19 is a democrap killer.

Yes. The slide into Third World status will be a rocky and bloody one. It's all the DNC and Biden can do to keep from peeing themselves in joy in public every time they get in front of cameras and have their media employees fawn over their rhetoric.
They only thing trying to drag us into third world status are the impoverished, low-education, red "parasite" States. The rest of our economy and country is strong and fairly well educated.
COOL STORY BRO!
Unfortunately COVID-19 has beat the crap out of the BLUE states. Covid-19 is a democrap killer.

Yes, cities are expected to be hit harder. More educated and more talented and successful people flock to cities, and they also tend to be liberal. So cities are led by democrats. Thank you captain obvious. As for the rural areas in blue states...they are seething with trump idiots, and that is why upstate new york is worse off than new york city. Thanks for making all my points for me. Will you be assisting me all evening, sockboy?

Probably filled with imonium nitrate(?) with a blast that strong. Memories of Oklahoma should still be fresh in everyone's mind's. Took down the Alfred P. Murrah building in a devastating effect in that blast. One would think that any chemical substance that could be used in such a manor, would be highly secured and used only by government protocol and regulations for national security purposes.
Oh oh...you've said the magic words....

Those who haven't taken their medicine will be all over you in a matter of moments.

I'm not sure if the lines are down because of damage..or down because of overload...but down is still down.
AT&T outage reported across Tennessee, Kentucky; EMS phones down
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — An outage has affected phone and internet service for AT&T customers across Middle Tennessee and Kentucky, including EMS lines in the area.

AT&T has confirmed that the outage is related to this morning's explosion in downtown Nashville. NewsChannel 5 is receiving reports that AT&T and DirecTV coverage is being affected, as well.

My brother in law and his family live out there....having problems because of this outage.
Hopefully they'll be back up soon! What a crummy day to lose yor phone!

Screw the idiot-phones. They lost communications at 4 911 centers!

How do people call 911 if their phones don't work?

My daughter and son both live in Clarksville TN and have AT&T cell service and their service has been out all day!

I don't know what happened, I have no idea....this is just another posibility...

I quote:

"White hats located the bomb before it was placed in it's target detonation. Firefight ensued, bad actors killed. Bomb unsafe to handle in normal means. Controlled detonation with countdown and warning to minimize harm to populace."

In other words, it was a terror attack that was intercepted.

Then again, who knows what happened. :dunno:

That was NOT a controlled detonation.

Forum List

Back