Bombing in Downtown Nashville

I'm not sure if the lines are down because of damage..or down because of overload...but down is still down.
AT&T outage reported across Tennessee, Kentucky; EMS phones down
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — An outage has affected phone and internet service for AT&T customers across Middle Tennessee and Kentucky, including EMS lines in the area.

AT&T has confirmed that the outage is related to this morning's explosion in downtown Nashville. NewsChannel 5 is receiving reports that AT&T and DirecTV coverage is being affected, as well.

My brother in law and his family live out there....having problems because of this outage.
Hopefully they'll be back up soon! What a crummy day to lose yor phone!

Screw the idiot-phones. They lost communications at 4 911 centers!
At 31 centers, according to the article I just put up. But it is Christmas, grumpy, and a lot of people were probably looking forward to Christmas calls with kids, grandkids, etc. Geez. Have an eggnog!
they can call them later--it's not like they are dead!

Someone didn't get what they asked for from Santa.

Domestic terrorism.
From their YouTube channel

The station also quoted officials as saying the explosion did not seem suspicious

I think you better pay attention it's all over the tv and it was intentional the rv was loaded with explosives. Someone called police at 6 am and told them there was a suspicious vehicle downtown and when police got there they called the bomb squad and when the squad on the way the rv exploded. Sounds like someone wanted to kill cops.
Propane tank? My grandparent's travel trailer blew up decades ago when my grandma lit a cigarette, propane tank.....fortunately, they got out with minor burns.

Much too big for a propane tank!
Yeah...I can see that now.
Could all you guys in this chain JUST QUOTE THE PERSON YOURE RESPONDING TO????

I have 10,000 ALERTS saying you all quoted me

Thanks

They've found human remains at the site. Most likely they have had the witnesses to the election fraud tied up inside of the RV before it exploded.

That ties in with my theory that the bomber was disgruntled because none of the cable networks have shown the movie Die Hard this year.

It's just not Christmas until Max Gruber falls off the top floor of the Nakatomi Tower.

They've found human remains at the site. Most likely they have had the witnesses to the election fraud tied up inside of the RV before it exploded.

Just for the record I'm not laughing at the (totally unlinked) claim of human remains. I'm laughing at the relentless self-delusional mythmaking of "election fraud" by losers who can't look themselves in the mirror.

Maybe that's just as cruel but whatever.

So..an elaborate suicide?

View attachment 433395
It wasnt a car. It was an rv . Totally unreliable

Someone didn't get what they asked for from Santa.

Domestic terrorism.
From their YouTube channel

The station also quoted officials as saying the explosion did not seem suspicious

I think you better pay attention it's all over the tv and it was intentional the rv was loaded with explosives. Someone called police at 6 am and told them there was a suspicious vehicle downtown and when police got there they called the bomb squad and when the squad on the way the rv exploded. Sounds like someone wanted to kill cops.
Propane tank? My grandparent's travel trailer blew up decades ago when my grandma lit a cigarette, propane tank.....fortunately, they got out with minor burns.
LOL yea an entire block was taken out by an RV barbeque

Brilliant sherlock

I don't know what happened, I have no idea....this is just another posibility...

I quote:

"White hats located the bomb before it was placed in it's target detonation. Firefight ensued, bad actors killed. Bomb unsafe to handle in normal means. Controlled detonation with countdown and warning to minimize harm to populace."

In other words, it was a terror attack that was intercepted.

Then again, who knows what happened. :dunno:

The fact nobody was hurt makes me think it is a false flag.
Lot of damage to be a false flag in physical term's, unless you mean that it was done in order to create a distraction or diversion concerning something else that is going on ?

Just for the record I'm not laughing at the (totally unlinked) claim of human remains. I'm laughing at the relentless self-delusional mythmaking of "election fraud" by losers who can't look themselves in the mirror.

View attachment 433395
RV or SUV ?

View attachment 433395
RV or SUV ?
Earlier in this post they had a pic supposesly from the fbi of a 1am rv asking for info. It was an RV

I don't know what happened, I have no idea....this is just another posibility...

I quote:

"White hats located the bomb before it was placed in it's target detonation. Firefight ensued, bad actors killed. Bomb unsafe to handle in normal means. Controlled detonation with countdown and warning to minimize harm to populace."

In other words, it was a terror attack that was intercepted.

Then again, who knows what happened. :dunno:
But...don't stop speculating.....................

That ties in with my theory that the bomber was disgruntled because none of the cable networks have shown the movie Die Hard this year.

It's just not Christmas until Max Gruber falls off the top floor of the Nakatomi Tower.
Well there is Lethal weapon. It was a Christmas movie too.

Forum List

Back