Bombing in Downtown Nashville

I'm not sure if the lines are down because of damage..or down because of overload...but down is still down.
AT&T outage reported across Tennessee, Kentucky; EMS phones down
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — An outage has affected phone and internet service for AT&T customers across Middle Tennessee and Kentucky, including EMS lines in the area.

AT&T has confirmed that the outage is related to this morning's explosion in downtown Nashville. NewsChannel 5 is receiving reports that AT&T and DirecTV coverage is being affected, as well.

My brother in law and his family live out there....having problems because of this outage.
Hopefully they'll be back up soon! What a crummy day to lose yor phone!

Screw the idiot-phones. They lost communications at 4 911 centers!

How do people call 911 if their phones don't work?

My daughter and son both live in Clarksville TN and have AT&T cell service and their service has been out all day!

Land line.
Underground?

I'm not sure if the lines are down because of damage..or down because of overload...but down is still down.
AT&T outage reported across Tennessee, Kentucky; EMS phones down
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — An outage has affected phone and internet service for AT&T customers across Middle Tennessee and Kentucky, including EMS lines in the area.

AT&T has confirmed that the outage is related to this morning's explosion in downtown Nashville. NewsChannel 5 is receiving reports that AT&T and DirecTV coverage is being affected, as well.

My brother in law and his family live out there....having problems because of this outage.
Hopefully they'll be back up soon! What a crummy day to lose yor phone!

Screw the idiot-phones. They lost communications at 4 911 centers!

How do people call 911 if their phones don't work?

My daughter and son both live in Clarksville TN and have AT&T cell service and their service has been out all day!

Land line.
Underground?

Yupp. Does not rely on cell towers. Digital ground cable. I need a land line to remotely open my gate to let visitors in. It's not compatible with a cell signal.

Nashville's Democrat mayor "laughing" while giving interview after bombing. What piece of work this guy is.

'The mayor of Nashville is being criticized for laughing during an interview following a large explosion that occurred in the downtown area of the city on Christmas morning.

“This is the only explosion that’s going to happen today,” Nashville Mayor John Cooper, a Democrat, said to a local news station before laughing on camera in the wake of a blast that occurred in the city earlier that morning.'

Nashville's Democrat mayor "laughing" while giving interview after bombing. What piece of work this guy is.

'The mayor of Nashville is being criticized for laughing during an interview following a large explosion that occurred in the downtown area of the city on Christmas morning.

“This is the only explosion that’s going to happen today,” Nashville Mayor John Cooper, a Democrat, said to a local news station before laughing on camera in the wake of a blast that occurred in the city earlier that morning.'

What a pathetic degenerate he is.

Video of warning message before bomb went off...

Well, it looks like that was a good rumor

Reports say the sound was coming from the vicinity of the RV. If the recorded message wasn't part of the bomber's setup, it could have been some audio warning device the bomb squad placed at the scene. Or else it was being broadcast from a squad car. Many police departments have pre-recorded messages they can send through on their PA system.

Reports are the bomb squad hadn't gotten there... but that cops were evacuating people. I think that's a good guess.

I wonder what the shots were about? Hope the explosion didn't take out the security cams on the street.

Too bad this did not happen in Shitcago as it would have been an improvement

The RV would have been robbed and missing all of its hubcaps and tires by the time the bomb went off.

Dems Cheating----------they knew it then but hid it..

Too much eggnog?

More MONEY going to flow to Nashville----big xmas gift for him to decide how to spend it.

Too much eggnog?

It's the first time I heard an interview like that from any politician. All politicians are able to comport themselves and set a "mood" in front of a news camera. This guy could not contain himself and followed what the Catholic guy tweeted.

HOPE THE FBI is smart enough do a trace of possible major routes into the city starting at looking at regions best known to produce radical activity like upper NW and California.
Like this for example;

Then BEFORE TRAFFIC SURVEILLANCE TAPES ARE ERASED OR TAPED OVER see if they can find the RV enroute to Nashville to estimate region of origin.
-you're welcome!

Last edited:
HOPE THE FBI is smart enough do a trace of possible major routes into the city starting at looking at regions best known to produce radical activity like upper NW and California.
Like this for example;
Then BEFORE TRAFFIC SURVEILLANCE TAPES ARE ERASED OR TAPED OVER see if they can find the RV enroute to Nashville to estimate region of origin.
-you're welcome!
Yep, hopefully all the the stones will be turned over, and I'm sure they will in order to find out who was behind this. Looks like it was done to send a message that it can be done, otherwise why did it go the way that it did ?? Could be tied to the current political woes in the nation also, and if so that really needs to be learned quickly.

Forum List

Back