Bombing in Downtown Nashville

Haha, you poor, gullible people. Alex Jones doesn't even believe this nonsense.

Who's "gullible"? Half the shit Alex Jones says is just to make you folks squawk.

Looks like "mission accomplished."
Who is gullible? The people who buy his nonsense. Did i say your name? Nope. But you came running anyway.

Ah, so he knows his way around with electronics...

Thanks. I called the number listed in that and got "The Magic Jack customer you are trying to reach, is currently unavailable..."

Oh shit. I'm probably on the FBI's suspect list now.

:auiqs.jpg:

Thanks. I called the number listed in that and got "The Magic Jack customer you are trying to reach, is currently unavailable..."

Probably all that puffy talk about guns and such.

No law against being a gun nut, is there?

Nope! That's why you haven't been arrested.

:laugh:
Hey!!! the FBI is investigating the Nashville blast!

View attachment 433856

Oh that's just great. When the FBI is done investigating this, we'll know as little as we do about Stephen Paddock and the Las Vegas shooting.

1609021771087.png

The FBI has a shitload more to worry about than some guy whose hobby is shooting holes in pieces of paper. There are hundreds, if not thousands of those people around my neck of the woods.

The FBI has a shitload more to worry about than some guy whose hobby is shooting holes in pieces of paper. There are hundreds, if not thousands of those people around my neck of the woods.
I don't disagree. The ones they are keeping an eye on are the ones talking smack about killing other americans. That's what the hillbilly idiot talk of civil war is.

I don't disagree. The ones they are keeping an eye on are the ones talking smack about killing other americans. That's what the hillbilly idiot talk of civil war is.

You people are paranoid. Nobody wants to kill you people because frankly, you're not really a threat to anyone but yourselves. Besides, what could you possible have that would be of any interest to me? A bicycle? A purple rubber dildo?

Nobody gets "killed" in my household until they come crashing through my front door unannounced.

You people are paranoid. Nobody wants to kill you people because frankly, you're not a threat.
Well, to be fair, i know you stupid hillbillies are just talking about civil war in an exercise in masturbation. But law enforcement has to take all threats seriously.

You people are paranoid. Nobody wants to kill you people because frankly, you're not a threat.
Well, to be fair, i know you stupid hillbillies are just talking about civil war in an exercise in masturbation. But law enforcement has to take all threats seriously.

Between you and me, we're only trolling you heathen leftists with all that talk about "civil war."

We're not really the "monsters" you make us out to be. We have wives, husbands, sons, daughters, aunts, uncles, and grandparents, just like anyone else. We also have pets: Dogs, cats, fish, parrots, whatever.

The sooner you realize that everybody in this country basically wants the same things out of life, the sooner you realize that you're not really much different than we are.

How's that for a fuckin' "Kumbaya"?

But regardless, I guaranfuckingtee you that anyone comes breaking through my door at 3 AM will still get shot in the face.

Last edited:

Between you and me, we're only trolling you heathen leftists with all that talk about "civil war."

We're not really the "monsters" you make us out to be. We have wives, husbands, sons, daughters, aunts, uncles, and grandparents, just like anyone else. We also have pets: Dogs, cats, fish, parrots, whatever.

The sooner you realize that everybody in this country basically wants the same things out of life, the sooner you realize that you're not really much different than we are.

But regardless, I guaranfuckingtee you that anyone comes breaking through my door at 3 AM will still get shot in the face.

I wish the rightists would apply that to the leftists here.

HOPE THE FBI is smart enough do a trace of possible major routes into the city starting at looking at regions best known to produce radical activity like upper NW and California.
Like this for example;

Then BEFORE TRAFFIC SURVEILLANCE TAPES ARE ERASED OR TAPED OVER see if they can find the RV enroute to Nashville to estimate region of origin.
-you're welcome!

They found POI(s) -- Anthony Quinn Warner, owner of an RV that looks like the one that was left.

ETA: The fall guy.
"AKA".

We try to but given the protests, riots, arson, looting, etc. that were happening this year, it's a little difficult.

Know what I mean?

Wouldn't you be a little nervous had it been we who were doing all that?

We try to but given the protests, riots, arson, looting, etc. that were happening this year, it's a little difficult.

Know what I mean?

Wouldn't you be a little nervous had it been we who were doing all that?

I know exactly what you mean. Hypocrite.

Hey!!! the FBI is investigating the Nashville blast!

View attachment 433856

Oh that's just great. When the FBI is done investigating this, we'll know as little as we do about Stephen Paddock and the Las Vegas shooting.
This stuff is why former supporters of these organizations arent trusted anymore. Nobody believes they're on the side of law and justice anymore

Forum List

Back