Bombing in Downtown Nashville

You people are paranoid. Nobody wants to kill you people because frankly, you're not a threat.
Well, to be fair, i know you stupid hillbillies are just talking about civil war in an exercise in masturbation. But law enforcement has to take all threats seriously.

Between you and me, we're only trolling you heathen leftists with all that talk about "civil war."

We're not really the "monsters" you make us out to be. We have wives, husbands, sons, daughters, aunts, uncles, and grandparents, just like anyone else. We also have pets: Dogs, cats, fish, parrots, whatever.

The sooner you realize that everybody in this country basically wants the same things out of life, the sooner you realize that you're not really much different than we are.

How's that for a fuckin' "Kumbaya"?

But regardless, I guaranfuckingtee you that anyone comes breaking through my door at 3 AM will still get shot in the face.

I wish the rightists would apply that to the leftists here.

We try to but given the protests, riots, arson, looting, etc. that were happening this year, it's a little difficult.

Know what I mean?

Wouldn't you be a little nervous had it been we who were doing all that?

I know exactly what you mean. Hypocrite.

How am I a "hypocrite"?

You see what I mean? There you go with an attack, and no explanation given. Please feel free to explain why you people should be trusted.

..gave his house away to a 29 year old woman who knew nothing about it!! can't make this shit up!! those humans are hilarious

The Tennessee Holler
@TheTNHoller
WILD — the woman who received the house apparently told
@DailyMail
“HE JUST DEEDED IT OVER TO ME WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE”, which is apparently legal here in Tennessee.

Last edited:
You people are paranoid. Nobody wants to kill you people because frankly, you're not a threat.
Well, to be fair, i know you stupid hillbillies are just talking about civil war in an exercise in masturbation. But law enforcement has to take all threats seriously.

Between you and me, we're only trolling you heathen leftists with all that talk about "civil war."

We're not really the "monsters" you make us out to be. We have wives, husbands, sons, daughters, aunts, uncles, and grandparents, just like anyone else. We also have pets: Dogs, cats, fish, parrots, whatever.

The sooner you realize that everybody in this country basically wants the same things out of life, the sooner you realize that you're not really much different than we are.

But regardless, I guaranfuckingtee you that anyone comes breaking through my door at 3 AM will still get shot in the face.

We try to but given the protests, riots, arson, looting, etc. that were happening this year, it's a little difficult.

Know what I mean?

Well maybe if the righties here would stop the extrajudicial killings of black people and stop mailing pipe bombs to people and trying to kidnap and execute governors, the lefties here would stop doing what you said...deal?

Damn you sound dumb.

Know what I mean?

How am I a "hypocrite"?

You see what I mean? There you go with an attack, and no explanation given. Please feel free to explain why you people should be trusted.

For the same reason "you people" should be trusted. You outlined it well in the original post, you just only want the left to apply it to the right.

One way street.

Not.

Know what I mean?

Well maybe if the righties here would stop the extrajudicial killings of black people and stop mailing pipe bombs to people and trying to kidnap and execute governors, the lefties here would stop doing what you said...deal?

Damn you sound dumb.

You're paranoid and suffering from a victim complex. And pretty damned abusive on top of that.

Know what I mean?

Damn you sound dumb.

You're paranoid and suffering from a victim complex. And pretty damned abusive on top of that.
Funny thing is, i was imitating you to ridicule you. This is pure gold. Stay out of trouble, pal. You wouldn't last 30 seconds in an interrogation room.

Know what I mean?

How am I a "hypocrite"?

For the same reason "you people" should be trusted. You outlined it well in the original post, you just only want the left to apply it to the right.

One way street.

Not.

Sorry, babe. It wasn't we "righties" who have caused all the unrest over the last year. We didn't do that. That's all I can give you and if you can't accept that, there's nothing more I can say.

Know what I mean?

Damn you sound dumb.

Funny thing is, i was imitating you to ridicule you. This is pure gold. Stay out of trouble, pal. You wouldn't last 30 seconds in an interrogation room.

Try not to give yourself more credit than you deserve. You have "intimidated" nobody. All you've done is made yourself to appear like an asshole.

Know what I mean?

Damn you sound dumb.

Try not to give yourself more credit than you deserve. You have "intimidated" nobody. All you've done is made yourself to appear like an asshole.
I wasn't intimidating. I was imitating. Is English your first language? I hope not.

We should probably get used to this sort of thing.

Yes. The slide into Third World status will be a rocky and bloody one. It's all the DNC and Biden can do to keep from peeing themselves in joy in public every time they get in front of cameras and have their media employees fawn over their rhetoric.
They only thing trying to drag us into third world status are the impoverished, low-education, red "parasite" States. The rest of our economy and country is strong and fairly well educated.
COOL STORY BRO!
Unfortunately COVID-19 has beat the crap out of the BLUE states. Covid-19 is a democrap killer.

Yes, cities are expected to be hit harder. More educated and more talented and successful people flock to cities, and they also tend to be liberal. So cities are led by democrats. Thank you captain obvious. As for the rural areas in blue states...they are seething with trump idiots, and that is why upstate new york is worse off than new york city. Thanks for making all my points for me. Will you be assisting me all evening, sockboy?
CUOMO SACRAFICED 31,806 GRANDMAS AND GRANPAS AND HOMELESS FOR THE "PARTY'
AS ALWAYS WITH THE DEMOCRATS, PARTY OVER COUNTRY!

more talented? you got to be kidding me! YOU TELLING ME LORI LIGHTFOOT THE LESBIAN MAYOR OF CHICAGO IS TALENTED OR SMART?

LOL THEY ARE KILLING EACH OTHER LEFT AND RIGHT IN CHICAGO!

MAYBE SHE IS SMART? LET THEM KILL EACH OTHER AND TURN A BLIND EYE?

DEMOCRAT RUN CITIES ARE CESSPOLS OF VIOLENCE AND DEEP POLITICAL CORRUPTION.

CHICAGO, BALTIMORE, DETROIT, L.A. SHALL I CONTINUE?
Bigger font leaves a bigger impression.

Know what I mean?

Damn you sound dumb.

I wasn't intimidating. I was imitating. Is English your first language? I hope not.

Whatever. Go play your stupid games somewhere else.

We should probably get used to this sort of thing.

Yes. The slide into Third World status will be a rocky and bloody one. It's all the DNC and Biden can do to keep from peeing themselves in joy in public every time they get in front of cameras and have their media employees fawn over their rhetoric.
They only thing trying to drag us into third world status are the impoverished, low-education, red "parasite" States. The rest of our economy and country is strong and fairly well educated.
COOL STORY BRO!
Unfortunately COVID-19 has beat the crap out of the BLUE states. Covid-19 is a democrap killer.

Yes, cities are expected to be hit harder. More educated and more talented and successful people flock to cities, and they also tend to be liberal. So cities are led by democrats. Thank you captain obvious. As for the rural areas in blue states...they are seething with trump idiots, and that is why upstate new york is worse off than new york city. Thanks for making all my points for me. Will you be assisting me all evening, sockboy?
CUOMO SACRAFICED 31,806 GRANDMAS AND GRANPAS AND HOMELESS FOR THE "PARTY'
AS ALWAYS WITH THE DEMOCRATS, PARTY OVER COUNTRY!

more talented? you got to be kidding me! YOU TELLING ME LORI LIGHTFOOT THE LESBIAN MAYOR OF CHICAGO IS TALENTED OR SMART?

LOL THEY ARE KILLING EACH OTHER LEFT AND RIGHT IN CHICAGO!

MAYBE SHE IS SMART? LET THEM KILL EACH OTHER AND TURN A BLIND EYE?

DEMOCRAT RUN CITIES ARE CESSPOLS OF VIOLENCE AND DEEP POLITICAL CORRUPTION.

CHICAGO, BALTIMORE, DETROIT, L.A. SHALL I CONTINUE?
Bigger font leaves a bigger impression.
Cool. But when my undies come off the woman are like "your skin is white, WTF?"

Know what I mean?

Damn you sound dumb.

Whatever. Go play your stupid games with someone else.
I already won. I imitated you to ridicule you, and you were too rabid and reactionary to see it. So you balked at someone talking to you the way you talk to others. Damn that was good. And predictable. I hope you learned a lesson.

Know what I mean?

Damn you sound dumb.

I already won. I imitated you to ridicule you, and you were too rabid and reactionary to see it. So you balked at someone talking to you the way you talk to others. Damn that was good. And predictable. I hope you learned a lesson.

Whatever.

Know what I mean?

Damn you sound dumb.

Whatever. Go play your stupid games somewhere else.

..gave his house away to a 29 year old woman who knew nothing about it!! can't make this shit up!! those humans are hilarious
Look at the photo... there is the camper

1609026700577.png

Know what I mean?

Damn you sound dumb.

Whatever.
BOTH OF YOU! DO NOT LET YOUR MEATLOAF!

Look at the photo... there is the camper

View attachment 433868

Looks like it. doesn't it? The aerial views I've seen are showing the same, right down to the logo on the front.

I think we have a winner.

Eq-L-m-J-XUAE2-EBy.jpg

Eq-L-m-J-XYAEg73-K.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back