Bombing in Downtown Nashville

Now apparently they think it was a suicide bomber.

That's good news for me. Nashville is the home of country music. Even though I'm a music lover, I'm known to hate country music (and opera too). So I was kinda paranoid that I would be on the suspect list.

Looks like it at this point. Hopefully not some kind of militant group that will do it again somewhere else.

That's good news for me. Nashville is the home of country music. Even though I'm a music lover, I'm known to hate country music (and opera too). So I was kinda paranoid that I would be on the suspect list.

^Never assume.^ lol.

I see no reason to turn this into a political pissing contest, absent any information to believe otherwise. Save it for when there is good reason to think politics is involved. And give thanks that no one was killed or seriously injured, except apparently the bomber himself (if that is the case).

From May of 2019 where the picture of the "assumed" similar RV is registered to the persion in question till now, but I think someone is stating as little as 2 weeks ago it was seen in his yard, but still that similar rv could have been sold in which case Feds should have checked registration files to see if he still owned it before assuming, and if it was no longer registered to the person in question, they can then ask for info to who purchased or anyone using the vehicle, but either way, get as much details on type of generator, vin numbers, other model numbers which are all over RV's systems that might be found in the scraps as evidence.
Of course if he still owns the vehicle and can't produce/show it to feds they will have to assume it was his. It's not something that you just miss place. I just hope outting his name before evidence is more certain, doesn't turn out to be that Atlanta Bomber mistake all over again, as we are supposed to learn from our mistakes.

Last edited:

Someone could place an already killed victim in the RV and stage such an event to throw off suspicion & avoid suspicion to a murder, have you not watched "Monk"?
3x0hew.jpg

Looks like it at this point. Hopefully not some kind of militant group that will do it again somewhere else.

^Never assume.^ lol.

I see no reason to turn this into a political pissing contest, absent any information to believe otherwise. Save it for when there is good reason to think politics is involved. And give thanks that no one was killed or seriously injured, except apparently the bomber himself (if that is the case).
They haven't named the bomber, but I bet his name rhymes with Mink Pist.

Watching a blip about it... officials are puzzled by the location. There is really not much in this location, small businesses... couple restaurants.
In other words no apparent targets.
I am smelling a lone wolf nut who wanted some excitement, but didn't really want to hurt anyone. Thus... early-early morning on a holiday when everyone is closed.
In the end. They will find him. There are cameras everywhere today.
A lone wolf wanting excitement? What's exciting about blowing your self up?

I still think the dufus just did it by accident, and wanted to drag the Big Drama out a lot longer than he got to. Most of these kooks would want to see all the media types running around.

Someone could place an already killed victim in the RV and stage such an event to throw off suspicion & avoid suspicion to a murder, have you not watched "Monk"?
View attachment 433896
DNA

I don't know what happened, I have no idea....this is just another posibility...

I quote:

"White hats located the bomb before it was placed in it's target detonation. Firefight ensued, bad actors killed. Bomb unsafe to handle in normal means. Controlled detonation with countdown and warning to minimize harm to populace."

In other words, it was a terror attack that was intercepted.

Then again, who knows what happened. :dunno:

That was NOT a controlled detonation.

Nobody was killed....there WAS a warning.

When do you get warnings in terrorists attacks? again what do i know.

That has nothing to do with this being a controlled detonation.

A controlled explosion is a method for detonating or disabling a suspected explosive device. Methods which are used to set off a controlled explosion include clearing the area and using a bomb disposal robot to attach a shaped charge to the suspected bomb to sever the explosive from its detonator

That's what I thought first, but Fort Fun Indiana called what happened a controlled bombing. A search for "controlled bombing Nashville" led to other types of bombings.

..gave his house away to a 29 year old woman who knew nothing about it!! can't make this shit up!! those humans are hilarious

Do you believe this guy is some kind of demolitions expert?

Supposedly he was convicted of a felony back in the 70's, but his record was expunged. He was licensed to handle demolitions, but I think the license expired some years ago.

No links to that, as the info is hard to keep straight as it comes in.

Why was the mayor laughing? Now you know.

..gave his house away to a 29 year old woman who knew nothing about it!! can't make this shit up!! those humans are hilarious

Do you believe this guy is some kind of demolitions expert?

Supposedly he was convicted of a felony back in the 70's, but his record was expunged. He was licensed to handle demolitions, but I think the license expired some years ago.

No links to that, as the info is hard to keep straight as it comes in.

What? He starred in 'Zorba The Greek'???

Why was the mayor laughing? Now you know.

Oh there he is....the village idiot..... Cooper the Nashville Mayor.

Forum List

Back