Bombing in Downtown Nashville

john-l-gif_00_delay-0.01s.gif

Watching a blip about it... officials are puzzled by the location. There is really not much in this location, small businesses... couple restaurants.
In other words no apparent targets.
I am smelling a lone wolf nut who wanted some excitement, but didn't really want to hurt anyone. Thus... early-early morning on a holiday when everyone is closed.
In the end. They will find him. There are cameras everywhere today.
I thought one of the tv stations reported someone in the.van got blown up or vaporized.

Nashville's Democrat mayor "laughing" while giving interview after bombing. What piece of work this guy is.

'The mayor of Nashville is being criticized for laughing during an interview following a large explosion that occurred in the downtown area of the city on Christmas morning.

“This is the only explosion that’s going to happen today,” Nashville Mayor John Cooper, a Democrat, said to a local news station before laughing on camera in the wake of a blast that occurred in the city earlier that morning.'

Too much eggnog?

Stress laugh I think. Not good publicly but people do this

Do you experience excessive nervous laughter while talking? ... Rather, it's a physical reaction to stress, tension, confusion, or anxiety

Last edited:
HOPE THE FBI is smart enough do a trace of possible major routes into the city starting at looking at regions best known to produce radical activity like upper NW and California.
Like this for example;

Then BEFORE TRAFFIC SURVEILLANCE TAPES ARE ERASED OR TAPED OVER see if they can find the RV enroute to Nashville to estimate region of origin.
-you're welcome!

They found POI(s) -- Anthony Quinn Warner, owner of an RV that looks like the one that was left.

ETA: The fall guy.

The RV was a really big Pinto that someone was trying to convert into a Mexican food truck.

It would be a damned shame to blow up one of those. When I was a bricklayer in Texas back in the 80's, the high point of my day was when the burrtito wagon pulled onto the jobsite.
Best mexican food i ever ate was at a truck stop in southern texas by the border. Damn good

I'm not sure if the lines are down because of damage..or down because of overload...but down is still down.
AT&T outage reported across Tennessee, Kentucky; EMS phones down
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — An outage has affected phone and internet service for AT&T customers across Middle Tennessee and Kentucky, including EMS lines in the area.

AT&T has confirmed that the outage is related to this morning's explosion in downtown Nashville. NewsChannel 5 is receiving reports that AT&T and DirecTV coverage is being affected, as well.

My brother in law and his family live out there....having problems because of this outage.
Hopefully they'll be back up soon! What a crummy day to lose yor phone!

Screw the idiot-phones. They lost communications at 4 911 centers!

How do people call 911 if their phones don't work?

My daughter and son both live in Clarksville TN and have AT&T cell service and their service has been out all day!

Land line.

Hardly anyone has land lines these days. No one in my family has a land line! People often use their telephone systems over the Internet. My cable company and the cable company my wife works for both use this system.

Haha, you poor, gullible people. Alex Jones doesn't even believe this nonsense.

Who's "gullible"? Half the shit Alex Jones says is just to make you folks squawk.

Looks like "mission accomplished."

Watching a blip about it... officials are puzzled by the location. There is really not much in this location, small businesses... couple restaurants.
In other words no apparent targets.
I am smelling a lone wolf nut who wanted some excitement, but didn't really want to hurt anyone. Thus... early-early morning on a holiday when everyone is closed.
In the end. They will find him. There are cameras everywhere today.
I thought one of the tv stations reported someone in the.van got blown up or vaporized.

Someone earlier in the thread had a story that they had found 'body parts', but I didn't read it to find out where. Sorry.

Who's "gullible"? Half the shit Alex Jones says is just to make you folks squawk.

Pavlovs dogs.

I don't know what happened, I have no idea....this is just another posibility...

I quote:

"White hats located the bomb before it was placed in it's target detonation. Firefight ensued, bad actors killed. Bomb unsafe to handle in normal means. Controlled detonation with countdown and warning to minimize harm to populace."

In other words, it was a terror attack that was intercepted.

Then again, who knows what happened. :dunno:
No. We know what happened.

I don't know what happened, I have no idea....this is just another posibility...

I quote:

"White hats located the bomb before it was placed in it's target detonation. Firefight ensued, bad actors killed. Bomb unsafe to handle in normal means. Controlled detonation with countdown and warning to minimize harm to populace."

That was NOT a controlled detonation.

Nobody was killed....there WAS a warning.

When do you get warnings in terrorists attacks? again what do i know.

Pavlovs dogs.

That exactly. Half the shit I post on here is trolling too, because I know the results are predictable.

:auiqs.jpg:

I quote:

Nobody was killed, except for old wacky IT tech guy, apparently. That was a Godsend that no innocents were killed.

BREAKING: Nashville bomber believed to have died in Friday's explosion - CBS/CNN
BNO News
BNO News (@BNONews) December 26, 2020

I quote:

Nobody was killed, except for wacky IT tech guy, apparently. That was a Godsend that no innocents were killed.

BREAKING: Nashville bomber believed to have died in Friday's explosion - CBS/CNN
BNO News
BNO News (@BNONews) December 26, 2020

Exactly!

Forum List

Back