Bombing in Downtown Nashville

Someone didn't get what they asked for from Santa.

Domestic terrorism.
From their YouTube channel

The station also quoted officials as saying the explosion did not seem suspicious

I think you better pay attention it's all over the tv and it was intentional the rv was loaded with explosives. Someone called police at 6 am and told them there was a suspicious vehicle downtown and when police got there they called the bomb squad and when the squad on the way the rv exploded. Sounds like someone wanted to kill cops.
Propane tank? My grandparent's travel trailer blew up decades ago when my grandma lit a cigarette, propane tank.....fortunately, they got out with minor burns.
LOL did propane tanks kill everyone murdered in Shitcago
You are asking because you don't know? :heehee:

The word on the street is that it’s the good old boys who are protesting the lack of steel guitars being played at the Grand Ole Opry. I don’t blame them. Country Western music is almost dead today. Bring back real Country Western music and the Stars and Bars!

Anyone check the whereabouts of Willie Nelson lately? :auiqs.jpg:
Last I hear'd he was up to Boxcar Willie's "Tan & Hide" taxidermy shed.

Someone didn't get what they asked for from Santa.

Domestic terrorism.
From their YouTube channel

The station also quoted officials as saying the explosion did not seem suspicious

I think you better pay attention it's all over the tv and it was intentional the rv was loaded with explosives. Someone called police at 6 am and told them there was a suspicious vehicle downtown and when police got there they called the bomb squad and when the squad on the way the rv exploded. Sounds like someone wanted to kill cops.
Propane tank? My grandparent's travel trailer blew up decades ago when my grandma lit a cigarette, propane tank.....fortunately, they got out with minor burns.

Lol!!!
Propane tank? A propane tank wouldn't take out a city block.

Have you ever been to the slums in Chicago?

1608913127648.png
1608913152154.png

The word on the street is that it’s the good old boys who are protesting the lack of steel guitars being played at the Grand Ole Opry. I don’t blame them. Country Western music is almost dead today. Bring back real Country Western music and the Stars and Bars!
View attachment 433298
Possible suspect?
Not George Jones, not Waylon Jennings, not Charlie Pride.
Nope. Charlie left town just last week.

Time for RLM. Redneck Lives Matter. What kind of building ?
Car bomb apparently
What are your sources? Never mind, I know how to use google. (Duckduckgo now)

Almost every news station on tv and the internet. Jesus Christ do we have to fly you to Nashville so you can examine?
GET THE FUCK OVER IT OLD HAG.

I WENT TO THE DAMN YOUTUBE VIDEO HE POSTED AND PASTED WHAT THE NEWS STATION SAID.

NOW GO AWAY
Ease up kiddo, it's not her fault you're uninformed. You believed a tRumpling's link. That's what happens.

This is no surprise.

The ATF has dedicated all it's staff and resources to going after law abiding citizens for the last few months.

Meanwhile, not one agent has been assigned to domestic terrorism. They don't care.....they just want to go after law abiding American citizens

This is the result of a government that forgets it's purpose and instead chases political agendas. Massive incompetence. Dangerous incompetence.
WTF are you talking about? Your fearless leader is in charge.

Forum List

Back