Bombing in Downtown Nashville

Time for RLM. Redneck Lives Matter. What kind of building ?
Car bomb apparently
What are your sources? Never mind, I know how to use google. (Duckduckgo now)

Almost every news station on tv and the internet. Jesus Christ do we have to fly you to Nashville so you can examine?
GET THE FUCK OVER IT OLD HAG.

I WENT TO THE DAMN YOUTUBE VIDEO HE POSTED AND PASTED WHAT THE NEWS STATION SAID.

NOW GO AWAY
Ease up kiddo, it's not her fault you're uninformed. You believed a tRumpling's link. That's what happens.
It was a link to a LIVE NEWS BROADCAST

Are you suggesting that news reports are fake? Or perhaps just being your usual little bitch?

Early reports were that it came from an abandoned RV

Rented by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard

Not that the media will report this or any other possible truth

Then how do you have this info You cited no source

They never report the truth, and this is too fresh in the news for the lie to even have been crafted yet. The Iranian revolutionary guard has attacked multiple refineries in the USA not that the government will ever report the truth

They never report the truth, and this is too fresh in the news for the lie to even have been crafted yet. The Iranian revolutionary guard has attacked multiple refineries in the USA not that the government will ever report the truth
This bombing has “ Trumper humper” written all over it.

This is no surprise.

The ATF has dedicated all it's staff and resources to going after law abiding citizens for the last few months.

Meanwhile, not one agent has been assigned to domestic terrorism. They don't care.....they just want to go after law abiding American citizens

This is the result of a government that forgets it's purpose and instead chases political agendas. Massive incompetence. Dangerous incompetence.
WTF are you talking about? Your fearless leader is in charge.
Exactly...............trump's Amerikkka

Early reports were that it came from an abandoned RV

Rented by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard

Not that the media will report this or any other possible truth

Then how do you have this info You cited no source

This bombing has “ Trumper humper” written all over it.

I'm seeing Antifa/BLM pissed that they cant meet with Biden to get their people in the top posts

By the way, has the Dimocrat party and CNN blamed Trump yet?
Who is Trump? Apparently we don't have a President right now.

Who is Trump? You know, he's the guy you guys blame for everything.
Bash your head against the wall a couple times, it'll come back to you.
Is he still alive? Does he even exist? Did he fall into a diabetic coma from one too many drumsticks on the golf course? I am not sure i believe you.

The word on the street is that it’s the good old boys who are protesting the lack of steel guitars being played at the Grand Ole Opry. I don’t blame them. Country Western music is almost dead today. Bring back real Country Western music and the Stars and Bars!
View attachment 433298
Possible suspect?
Not George Jones, not Waylon Jennings, not Charlie Pride.
Nope. Charlie left town just last week.
Maybe it was Tupac ?

It doesn't seem like this went according to plan. Surely the entire plan wasn't to blow up a roadside bomb, while the streets were empty, near buildings of no special political or religious significance.

This is one of those very rare times that I doubt it's an Islamic attack.
Half the country is praying they can pin it on the right, and half hoping they can pin it on the left

My guess it's the far right. Someone hoping to spark a civil war.
In AMERICA there is no FAR RIGHT. The true right doesnt do this. Although STEALING AN ELECTION give America no hope so maybe

With all the talk of states seceding and or a civil war, I'm thinking someone was hoping to be the one who sets it all off.
If so..that was a remarkably lame attempt!

1608913778722.png

Forum List

Back