Bombing in Downtown Nashville

Early reports were that it came from an abandoned RV

Rented by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard

Not that the media will report this or any other possible truth

Then how do you have this info You cited no source

They never report the truth, and this is too fresh in the news for the lie to even have been crafted yet. The Iranian revolutionary guard has attacked multiple refineries in the USA not that the government will ever report the truth

They never report the truth, and this is too fresh in the news for the lie to even have been crafted yet. The Iranian revolutionary guard has attacked multiple refineries in the USA not that the government will ever report the truth
This bombing has “ Trumper humper” written all over it.

I'm seeing Antifa/BLM pissed that they cant meet with Biden to get their people in the top posts

I'm seeing Antifa/BLM pissed that they cant meet with Biden to get their people in the top posts
You see “Antifa/BLM” everywhere, dupe. RVs/trailers and bombs are white people shit.

So you agree blacks arent intellectually incapable of more than petty crimes, rape and murder?

I did include Antifa. Explosives are big wit da WHITE left

Let me guess. You voted for trump. Twice.

looks like a regular day in Chicago or Minneapolis
LOl! You're just hitting all the dog whistles, aren't you?

So...sock or bot.....flip a coin..but i think sock.
I find it fascinating that when someone says everybody who voted for Trump is a TrumpBot, you're all in.
I find it fascinating that your post has nothing to do with mine!

I replied to a new guy..who is hitting all the usual right-wing notes...and wondering if he was a bot..you do know what those are, right? Bot being a technical term--I think he's a sock anyway...

Not a Trumpbot..which is a different animal..and only a sub-genre of Trump voters..most of whom are sane. If you kneejerk to every Trumpian tweet..you may be a Trumpbot.

You see “Antifa/BLM” everywhere, dupe. RVs/trailers and bombs are white people shit.

So you agree blacks arent intellectually incapable of more than petty crimes, rape and murder?

You obviously aren’t very intellectually capable at all.

looks like a regular day in Chicago or Minneapolis
LOl! You're just hitting all the dog whistles, aren't you?

So...sock or bot.....flip a coin..but i think sock.
I find it fascinating that when someone says everybody who voted for Trump is a TrumpBot, you're all in.
I find it fascinating that your post has nothing to do with mine!

I replied to a new guy..who is hitting all the usual right-wing notes...and wondering if he was a bot..you do know what those are, right? Bot being a technical term--I think he's a sock anyway...

Not a Trumpbot..which is a different animal..and only a sub-genre of Trump voters..most of whom are sane. If you kneeferk to every Trumpian tweet..you may be a Trumpbot.
95+% of people vote by letter so don't allow insanity to shock you.

Watching a blip about it... officials are puzzled by the location. There is really not much in this location, small businesses... couple restaurants.
In other words no apparent targets.
I am smelling a lone wolf nut who wanted some excitement, but didn't really want to hurt anyone. Thus... early-early morning on a holiday when everyone is closed.
In the end. They will find him. There are cameras everywhere today.
I'm smelling BLM Anti-fa and more specifically some with military training---but still to stupid to come up with a better plan. Black liberation/islamic ties wanting to hurt the white christian holiday.

Like The Weathermen...

"In the 1970s, the WUO conducted a bombing campaign targeting government buildings and several banks. Some attacks were preceded by evacuation warnings, along with threats identifying the particular matter that the attack was intended to protest."

No, this plan was below grade------its anti-fa/blm not well planned. Basic, bad script type plan......attack on christimas is not a white people shit thing---its a someone who doesn't like christian thing.

Like The Weathermen...

"In the 1970s, the WUO conducted a bombing campaign targeting government buildings and several banks. Some attacks were preceded by evacuation warnings, along with threats identifying the particular matter that the attack was intended to protest."
You are correct sir!

The media is warming up their white supremacist stories now......

I recall this was the en vogue thing in the early 2000's, We all know what happened in 2001 and white supremacy wasn't the ideology...

It was all in-fashion in Canada in the 1990s as China had access to Nortel emails and our top government officials ("hey, look over there, some young white kid wearing combat boots!"). It's making a revival again now that some crusty old white guys talk out about the virus, government power and wearing masks.

Of course you are going to have a few angry, disenchanted, easily manipulated young fools running around yelling an ideology. That's a far cry from it being rampant as some have portrayed. If you waste resources chasing rabbits as they do in Canada, you can be sure someone will pay a price when real terror and violence erupts. In Canada it's been our economy, global influence and reputation.
we let 1 idiot represent what we hate of the other side but refuse to allow the other side to do the same to us.

we're different.

No, this plan was below grade------its anti-fa/blm not well planned. Basic, bad script type plan......attack on christimas is not a white people shit thing---its a someone who doesn't like christian thing.

They are communist and the threat is real. Trump needs to stay in office until we can crush the Democratic Marxist scourge!

They are communist and the threat is real. Trump needs to stay in office until we can crush the Democratic Marxist scourge!

Well you have 26 days, Cletus. Maybe a strongly worded Tweet or another Duck Dynasty binge session will do it.

No.

Well you have 26 days, Cletus. Maybe a strongly worded Tweet or another Duck Dynasty binge session will do it.

No. You have 26 days Trotsky.

You
Are all of our wingnuts accounted for this morning?
You think the "wingnuts" would target cops on Christimas day given all the terror that the libs have done with riots and burning of cities of this year?

RV bomb was parked in front of an ATT center........which may or may not have something to do with it.
Communist threat is real.

Forum List

Back